Flying Chomping Cabbages - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Flying Chomping Cabbages - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Flying Chomping Cabbages

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying Chomping Cabbages - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying Chomping Cabbages

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:11 pm

Alex shook his head, stuffing the plant into a new pot. He didn't understand why he was talking to Michelle. "Everything," he grumbled. "They don't know everything. Look, I'm sorry. I understand what you're saying. Can we just drop it?" He moved to the other side of the table to find a new plant to repot, physically distancing himself from Michelle.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:20 pm

Michelle looked at Alex and just rolled her eyes. So his issues lie with her parents more likely. "Oh, I see," she mumbled there now. She wondered if she should go further or stop here. She could tell he didn't want to talk about it. And there was this anger still. "I get that. Parents don't always understand everything but yeah you should be able to talk with them," she said with a sigh. "Some things make sense now," she mumbled there and wnt to get herself this new repot too.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:38 pm

He winced in pain as the plant's teeth pierced his skin, drawing blood. With a growl of frustration, he hurled the offending plant across the room, barely stopping himself from unleashing a string of curses. He had some standards to maintain in front of the girl sitting across from him.

As he fought to regain his composure, he couldn't help but feel the weight of his loneliness and resentment towards his absent parents. The walls he had built up around himself over the years were slowly starting to crumble, leaving behind raw emotions that threatened to consume him. His anger manifested in the holes forming in the wall, a physical representation of the turmoil within. "Yes, they should," he conceded holes forming in his mental wall.

Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:46 pm

Elle was just trying to plant these cabbages when she saw this one flew across the room. "I'm not cleaning that up," she said and pointed to the mess. She didn't plan to help him there.

And this is when she felt this loneliness and resentment towards someone from Alex, probably his parents. The girl sighed. And just hated all these feelings now. It made her feel sorry for the guy actually. "I'm sorry.," she mumbled there. To be honest she didn't know what to say.

All she knew she did understand some things now. "I'm really sorry but I tell few things. You shouldn't try to curse others. You shouldn't try to make others feel like their nothing. You shoul try think about your actions and how they affect others. You basically made almost entire school your enemy in these days. You aren't awful person really. But you just act one. As your too hurt by your parents. They never gave what you need, the love. I get your lonely and need friends but you approach it very wrong way," she end up with her another speech.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:08 pm

"This is pointless," Alexander muttered, his frustration boiling over. Without a second thought, he pulled out his wand and aimed it at the plant he had carelessly knocked over. "Leviosa," he muttered, using the levitation charm to bring the plant back to its rightful place.

He turned to Elle, his anger still simmering beneath the surface. "Then don't bother cleaning it up," he spat, not wanting to hear any more of her criticisms. All he wanted was for this whole ordeal to be over and done with.

"And what does it matter to you, anyway?" he asked, his tone defensive. "Why do you care about what happens to some stupid plant?"
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:19 pm

Elle sighed. She just wanted to walk away from here now. All this was too much. She took a deep breath. There was so many darn emotions. She just hated all of this. Her darn head ache was here too. She just went back at took one potion awhile Alex used Leviosa there.

She did drink the potion and knew her headache might be gone soon for a bit of the time. "Okay, whatever," she mumbled to him when he did spat. She didn't feel like bothering him anymore. To be honest she was so done.

"Why, It doesn't really but just get this to little head. Not everything is about you," she said with a sigh. All she wanted to have peaceful detention but nope there is nothing like that anymore. "Oh and plants do have feelings too. Even yes it's hard to believe," she mumbled there.

She said and just continuded replanting her side of cabbages. She just wanted to be done with this
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:28 pm

"Whatever," Alex spat, rolling his eyes in Michelle's direction. "I'm over this."

He let out a frustrated sigh and cast another spell to clean up the dirt he had thrown around the room. What were they going to do, give him more detention for using magic?

"I'll try to leave you alone," he muttered, his tone sullen. He stormed out of the greenhouse, the door slamming shut behind him with a resounding thud.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:40 pm

Elle just took a deep breath and sighed. She didn't really care anymore. That boy had his share of issues for sure. She knew it by now.

All of a sudden this feeling of sullen came over to her. "Oh god," she mumbled when the boy stromed off. She just sighed. finished her last replants and left the greenhouse too.

"Oh my god," she kept mumbling when she walked somewhere, god knows where. Probably to find Kole or then Maddie, as they needed to have a talk.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top