Flying Chomping Cabbages
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Flying Chomping Cabbages Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Flying Chomping Cabbages

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying Chomping Cabbages Empty Flying Chomping Cabbages

Post by Alexander Greengrass Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:28 am

Herbology had been Alex's final class of the day, which meant he didn't have far to go to report for his detention. He was already in the greenhouse, surrounded by the plants that had previously fascinated him. Today's task was to repot the Chinese Chomping Cabbages, a difficult and time-consuming task that required careful attention and, most importantly, no magic. These plants were notorious for their sharp teeth, and any use of magic was strictly prohibited.

"Ouch!" Alex yelped as the plant bit him yet again. His patience was wearing thin, and frustration was beginning to boil inside him. "You stupid piece of..." he trailed off, picking up the plant in a fit of anger. Without thinking, he hurled it across the greenhouse, the pot shattering into pieces as it hit the ground. Dirt flew everywhere, coating the other plants in a thick layer of soil.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Flying Chomping Cabbages Empty Re: Flying Chomping Cabbages

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:25 am

Michelle had skipped so many classes this week and this is how she ended up getting herself some detentions too. The girl just walked into the greenhouse, because this is where her detention was supposed to be. She sighed when she saw Alex here too. She took a deep breath. She knew this would be a hard one.

"Oh boy," she mumbled when she picked up an already anger and frustrated. "So hey. Anyways I see having fun with plants?" She asked it with sarcasm here.

"Seems like were both here stuck for detention," she added with a sigh. "So, hows you day been?" To be honest she just figured maybe she could get something out of him now

She just tried to be a bit nicer to him. Maybe she can get him to talk about what really bothers him. She knows none of Kane's and her brother won't approve of it but she doesn't care right now.

She saw the soil everywhere but she didn't bother to clean it, not her problem at all.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:03 pm

Alex was in the greenhouse, trying to replant a cabbage that had been nibbled on by some unknown creature. Frustrated, he threw the cabbage across the room in anger. That's when Michelle arrived.

"Hey," Alex said, trying to sound casual. "What brings you here?"

Alex's gaze shifted from Michelle to the cabbage he had just thrown. "Oh, umm, good," he said awkwardly, picking up the plant. The cabbage bit him again, causing him to wince in pain.

Alex hesitated for a moment before admitting, "I've been feeling guilty about what happened with us." He paused, trying to find the right words.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:09 pm

Michelle looked at the boy and just took a deep breath. She could sense the awkwardness and even quilt. She just shook her head on that. All these than emotions. "Detention of course. I skipped too many damn classes you see," she said with giggles.

"Oh really, you do? But why?" She tried to go deeper here, maybe she could get him to talk actually. "Well if you do, maybe you can stop harrassing people I care about," she added with a hopeful smile.

"So what you trying to do here even?" she asked.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:53 pm

Michelle and him were stuck in detention together, and it was clear that Michelle did not want to be there with him. He muttered under his breath, revealing that he had a few more weeks of detention left, thanks to Maddison. He focused on repotting the plant in front of him, adding more soil and ensuring it was secure. He hesitated before speaking, not knowing the right words to say and avoiding eye contact with Michelle. "I guess I didn't handle things the right way," he admitted, "Lupin thinks so too." He shrugged, unsure of how to elaborate further. As he worked on the plant, it bit him once again, prompting him to try and avoid getting bitten again. "These things can really hurt," he added with a hint of annoyance.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:00 pm

Michelle took a deep breath. "Well yes you don't really handle things right way yes," she said with a sigh. She looked at those plants and nodded. "Well yes, they are. Their one of the most annoying plants, need some help perhaps?" She just tried to be nice here. She wasn't here to fight with him.

She just wanted to understand him. "Well yes, you shouldn't try attack people just to get your attention. There is a lot different ways to talk to people. Didn't your parents teach you this?" She didn't know she would hit the sore spot on him.

Anyways all those emotions, anger, frustration, annoyance there were making her slowly hurt but she just ignored it for now. She had some painless ing potions in her bag, just in case.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:14 pm

Alex felt a sense of confusion wash over him as Michelle's tone softened towards him. He gave her a nod, scooting over to make some space for her to join him at the planting table. As he continued to work on removing another cabbage from the small pot, he listened to Michelle talk. He couldn't help but feel defensive as she brought up the incident between them, "I wasn't trying to attack you," he muttered under his breath. "But I did appreciate the way Mason reacted when I made a joke about it." He tried to shrug off the topic, not wanting to delve into the complexities of his relationship with Mason.

When Michelle asked about his parents, Alex's grip on the plant tightened. He hesitated before answering, "No, they just don't like talking much," he said, hoping to deflect any further questions about his family.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:44 pm

Michelle looked at those plants and sighed. She hated these cabbages with passion. She could sense Alex's confusion but she just ignored the feeling. Also there was this defensive feeling. "Well maybe yeah, but just you approached it very wrong way," she said with a weak smile. "Oh yeah, well he didn't want any harm really. He tries toa bettertter person these days," she simply said about Mason.

She got the sense she did hit the never there, there was something with his parents. That made her eyebrows rise. "Oh, I see," she said simply. She wanted to pressure the boy to say more. "I get it's sore topic but I'm just curious, so they paid you attention when you caused trouble. That's why you feel like if you act out you get the attention?" She had to ask and just in case stepped away towards another table with the plant pot in her hand, where the cabbage was in. She took it out slowly and smiled innocently. Then she planted into a bigger one. "Not so hard when you try to stay calm," she added.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:54 pm

Alex had a hard time believing that Mason could try to be a nice person. He always seemed like he had a stick shoved somewhere it should have been. “No.” he said sternly narrowing his eyes in frustration. Angrily he loosened up the roots on the plant trying not to get bit by it again. “No, they don’t.”
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:58 pm

Michelle eyed Alex. "They don't what?" she asked from the boy. She knew it was sore topic. She could sense it. "Well I'm just curious what makes you act the way you do. I get you try to make friends but you approach it very wrong way. You make yourself more enemies than friends like this," she said simply. She was some how very calm here. Even yeah she totally tried to ignore her headache.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top