Woah - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Woah - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Woah

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woah - Page 5 Empty Re: Woah

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:21 pm

Michelle chuckled it was so comfortable here in his lap amd embrace fro sure. He rested her on his chest and listened him to speak there now. He actually answer to all of her questions.

"Woah nice. you got them all actually," she said with a smile. He for sure will keep it all in her mind.

"Let's see. Spending time with you. Or then trying to annoy my brother," she said with a smile. "Even if I prefer these days spending time with you. As most of the time talks between me and my brother tend to end up about Maddie. What some point got bit annoying. Especially back when they weren't together," he added.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:36 pm

Kole rested his chin on the top of Elle's head as she leaned back against his chest. "They can be a bit much sometimes. But I'm sure they'll think the same about us once they find out," he murmured, rocking her back and forth gently. As she continued with her questions, Kole found himself enjoying the process of getting to know her on a deeper level. "And your favorite color?" he asked, his voice soft and quiet. He realized that this was a great way to connect with someone, to peel back the layers and discover what made them who they were.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:44 pm

Elle smiled. "Yeah those can be too much at times. Even yeah Maddie been asking for days already if there is something between us," she said with a smile on her face. "I haven't really given answer for real yet. And then we got caught up on her drama," she added with a sigh. She doesn't even want to think about. "I would love to say brown but it's not. It's pink actually," she said with giggles in the end. It was such a girly answer.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:00 pm

Kole sighed as he watched his sisters continue to be nosy about his and Elle's conversation. "You don't have to tell her anything you don't want to," he said to Elle with a reassuring smile. He wished his sisters would give them some privacy. Then Elle answered his question about her favorite color, "And why would you pick brown?" he asked, genuinely curious. Brown was not a popular choice for a favorite color, as it was often associated with dullness or unpleasant things.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:14 pm

Elle knew she didn't have to tell Maddie anything. "I know," she said with a smile. She knew that and so far she hasn't said much to her. When she asked why she would pick brown. "Well to be same creative as you about eye color. but yeah my actual favorite color is pink, always been since I was little girl. Never changed," she said with giggles now.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:34 pm

Kole calmly nodded in agreement, "I personally believe that pink makes for a superior favorite color. After all, one tends to encounter much less of it in a bathroom compared to the prevalence of brown." He took a deep breath, allowing himself to relax before resuming his melody for his companion. As he hummed, his eyes naturally drifted shut, enveloped in the tranquil ambiance that surrounded them.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:39 pm

She smiled at the Kole remarks about the bathroom. She knew it was true yes. Even yeah she didn't have that much stuff that was pink. She did have some clothes that were pink but not all. "True that," she said simply and did listen to the humming again. She smiled and slowly closed her eyes too. It was a good melody.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:51 pm

Kole couldn't determine how much time had passed while they sat in that peaceful embrace, with Michell nestled securely in his arms while he hummed a soothing melody. His eyes remained closed until the shift in sunlight prompted him to open them, revealing a sky that was now tinged with shades of pink. "Perhaps it's time we packed up and returned to the castle," he whispered to Elle, knowing that they couldn't stay out here indefinitely. "I'll walk you back to your dormitory so that you don't have to face Alex alone."
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:09 pm

Elle was so lost into the melody that she had actually drifted into sleep. But was woken up by Kole's whispers. "Oh yeah we should yes," she said and opened her eyes slowly and looked at the sky. "Pretty pink," she mumbled. "Oh thank you, that would be actually lovely yes," she said with a smile on her face.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:19 pm

As Kole was gathering his belongings from the pitch, an ominous feeling began to gnaw at him, accompanied by distant screams echoing from the direction of the castle. He turned to his companion, Elle, and urgently asked if she had heard it too. "Something doesn't feel right," he muttered, trying to shake off the unsettling sensation.

Suddenly, their wizgiz's began to buzz incessantly, notifying them of multiple incoming messages. With trembling hands, they retrieved the devices and saw that Cia, their friend and ally, was desperately trying to reach them. The messages revealed the horrific truth of what was happening at the castle, sending chills down Kole's spine and filling him with a sense of impending doom.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top