Woah - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Woah - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Woah

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woah - Page 2 Empty Re: Woah

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:25 am

Elle smiled and nodded her head. "Seems like it yes," she said with a sigh. She knew it could be bit stressful at times but she didn't mind it. She loved flying and qudditch. She joined the team because she enjoyed it. So even if their will lose won't make her sad, they will get it one day.

"Oh sure sounds like fun game," she said with a smile and took another bite from the food. Same time thinking about what to ask when she did chew on the food. "Let's see," she said there's still trying to think. "Let's keep it simple for a start. If you had to be trapped on a desert island with one peron, who would you choose?"

She knew it was quite a random question for sure. She had never been good at asking questions at random times Well there were at times questions on her mind but right now all she wanted to know was did Kole love him too. But she couldn't just ask for that. She did want to pressure him into saying it.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:42 am

Kole paused momentarily, his mind wandering as if he were genuinely considering Elle's question. However, there was never any doubt in his mind as to who he would choose. With a faint grin forming on his lips, he finally responded, "Hmm, well, if I had to pick someone to spend time with, Maddie and I would probably argue over something trivial the entire time, and Luke would drone on about Quidditch until my ears bled. So, that really only leaves you."

As he spoke, Kole lifted his gaze to meet Elle's, watching her intently to see how she would react to his response. His eyes were bright, shining with amusement and perhaps a hint of mischief as he continued, "And honestly, I can't think of anyone I'd rather spend my time with than you."

The words were simple, but the underlying meaning was not lost on either of them. There was a certain chemistry between them, an unspoken understanding that went beyond mere friendship.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:06 pm

Michelle listened to Kole explain. This whole time she looked at him. Elle eyes were bright and shining too. There was amusement and even excitement in them. She really was happy to hear his answer to her question.

"Aww, thank you," she said and leaned in and kissed the boys cheek for his answer. She really meant the words she said the other day. She really did. Anyways she knew there was chemistry between them. Nobody can't deny it.

"Hmmm...," she said and wondered should she ask more questions. "What’s your biggest regret in life?" she ended up asking now. She really had no clue where she is going with these questions.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:22 pm

The corners of her mouth lifted into a smile as she listened to his response. Leaning over, she placed a soft kiss on his cheek in appreciation. He picked up a piece of apple, absently playing with the fruit while she considered her next question.

"Biggest regret," she prompted, curious to hear his answer.

He thought for a moment before speaking out loud, his fingers still toying with the apple. "Maybe my answer from the other day," he said with a sigh. "It just wasn't enough."

He paused, his gaze fixated on the apple in his hand as he continued to speak. "When you told me you loved me, I should have said more. I should have told you how much you mean to me, how much I care about you too."

He fell silent for a moment, his expression contemplative. "I guess I just didn't want the things that had happened in the last few days to cloud your judgment. I know you meant what you said, but I wasn't sure how long you'd mean it for."

He looked up at her then, his eyes searching for any hint of disappointment or frustration. "But I do care about you," he said, his voice filled with conviction.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:46 pm

Elle looked at Kole and could see that the boy did mean his words there now. She took a deep breath.

"I meant them and I won't changes my words ever. I do care about you a lot too. And no it wasn't just not the things said in the moment. I have wanted to say it deep down a way before all this happened but I was always too scared to ruin things between us. I was afraid to lose you as friend. That day I just took all the courage and told how I felt. I didn't want to hide my feelings from you," she said quite much now back to the boy he did love.

He was a bit disappointed about him fro sure but same time she did understand. She had been through something terrible.

"What do you like most about me?" She asked wondering what the boy will answer to this one. "Coming up up with these questions is hard.... and im only at 3," she added with giggles.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:00 pm

Kole turned his attention back to Elle, studying her face closely for any hint of doubt or insincerity. However, all he could see was the genuine expression of curiosity and interest in her eyes. As he watched her, she posed her next question, causing him to pause and consider his response.

Fingers fidgeting in his lap, Kole took a moment to gather his thoughts before speaking. "It's you," he said finally, his voice soft but unwavering. "I remember watching you during the summers when you would visit my sister. The way you interacted with her, your smile, your unique personality - it all stood out to me. Without each of those quirks, you wouldn't be you."

A small smile tugged at the corners of Kole's mouth as he reminisced on those summer days, and he felt a warmth spread through him as he looked back up at Elle. "You've always been different, in the best way possible. And I couldn't help but be drawn to you, even then."
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:08 pm

Elle listened to Kole's and the boy was very sweet indeed. She did love how good this boy could be with her words. She smiled. She really wanted to hear more. So she wondered what else she could ask now.

"Aww, well I was always drawn to you back then too. Even if at first I tried to ignore it. As I was there as Maddie's friend. Didn't want to hook up with her brother but life has weird was changing," she said with a smile on her face. Now they were together. And even her brother Mason and MAddie were together.

"What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?" She just was curious.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:23 pm

Kole let out a chuckle in response to Elle's observation. "Yes, it does seem that way. Mason and Maddie used to be constantly bickering, but now they're just constantly bickering... while also kissing each other," he said, shaking his head. It seemed like the Kanes and the Cuffes were always meant to be intertwined in some way or another.

As Elle posed her next question, Kole's expression turned thoughtful. He picked at a loose thread on his sleeve as he recalled the memory. "Chasing after my sister into the forbidden forest at sunset, on the night of a full moon, with a known werewolf on the loose," he answered, a hint of excitement and trepidation in his voice. "Definitely the craziest thing I've ever done," he added with a chuckle. The memory of that night was etched in his mind, a wild and reckless adventure that he would never forget.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:36 pm

Elel nodded her head. "Exatly. I don't understand it at all. But yeah I knew that Mason like from the day when I asked if he likes Maddie. The boy just said maybe and walked away. I knew at that moment. Just his answers before were no or eww. or even never. So I knew something was up with him," she said. It was the truth. "I never said the never part to Maddie ever so far. I don't think I will do," she added.

"Oh yeah, it was very reckless thing to do I agree. And to be honest I was worried about you both that moment. What if something bad happened with you both" she ended up saying to the matter. She wondered now what else to ask here.

"Were only at four and it's getting harder," she said with a sigh. "What are you most grateful for?"
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:47 pm

“Maddie used to be the same way,” Kole shook his head, “Couldn’t believe she was so blind to it. It was kind of crazy.” Finally he ate the apple slice he had been playing with. Elle was right, he could have gotten hurt going after her sister, “But, I wouldn’t have lived with myself if she had gotten hurt and I just stood by and watched. And, if Mason found out that I knew what she had done and didn’t go after her, I would have been wolf chow.” He shuddered at the thought. “Only sixteen more to go,” he murmured.
Reflecting on their recent experience, Kole paused to express gratitude for their safety. "I'm thankful that neither of us got hurt out there," he said, taking a moment to appreciate the value of their well-being. Despite the risks they had taken, he recognized that things could have gone much worse and was relieved that they had made it through unscathed.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top