Prefect Harmony - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Prefect Harmony - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Prefect Harmony

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prefect Harmony - Page 2 Empty Re: Prefect Harmony

Post by Michelle Cuffe Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:35 am

Michelle looked at Kole and stood up. Took hold of his hands. And smiled. She was happy that Kole liked her back. For that she kissed the boys cheek again.

"No I want you now. I thought it over. I can't hide my feelings from you again. I need you in my life now," she said with a smile on her face. She needed Kole. 

"I wouldn't have told you if I wasn't ready. You make me happy. Around you I never think what that creep did. You make me feel safe. I want you to be more than just friend," she added. She was very serious about it all.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:16 am

Kole's response was genuine and heartfelt. He made it clear that he would never expect Elle to conceal her emotions or alter her true self in any way. To him, she was already flawless. "You can always count on me, no matter what," he reassured her, inviting her into a warm embrace as he enveloped her with his arms. "I'm willing to be anything you need me to be," he whispered, his words brimming with sincerity.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:44 am

Michelle smiled and loved being so close to Cole. She did expect her embrace and smiled. This boy always made her smile, no matter what was happening. "Well I want you to be mine. My boyfriend but I know it's too much to ask probaly," she said there mostly in the whisper. She didn't want to force him to be it. She knew that's what she wanted.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:08 pm

Kole's eyes shone with warmth and affection as he embraced Elle. One hand rested gently on the small of her back, while the other cradled her head. He drew her close, holding her tightly against his chest, his chin resting softly on top of her head. In a hushed tone, he reassured her, "There's nothing you could ask for that would be too much, as long as it brings you happiness."

Kole held her in silence for a while, reveling in the peaceful moment before he gently looked down at her once again. His words were tinged with vulnerability as he asked her the question that had been on his mind, "Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend? I understand that it may come with challenges, such as dealing with Maddie's insanity and the judgment of others, but if you're willing to face those obstacles with me, I would be honored to be with you."
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:21 pm

Michelle smiled and held him close. Her both hands were on his lower back. She just wanted to feel him close to her. When he let go of her and just looked at her. "Thank you," she said once again.

She waited for him to say something to her, and just looked up at her. She smiled when he did ask her to be his girlfriend. She was happy that he did finally ask for it. "Yes of course I'm willing to be your girlfriend. I know how to deal with Maddie's insanity by now. Dealth with it for years. I don't care what others think as long as we are together," she said and ended up kissing his lips, instead of the cheek for the first time. Something he had wanted to do for days now.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:09 pm

Kole's eyes crinkled in amusement as Elle's response made him chuckle. She always seemed to know what he was talking about. "You know me too well," he teased, a smile spreading across his face as he gazed down at her.

Suddenly, Elle's lips met his, and Kole felt his heart skip a beat. He was caught off guard for a moment, but quickly surrendered to the moment, returning her kiss with a tenderness that made his head spin. "As long as we're together," he murmured against her lips, his voice filled with emotion.

Then, with a surge of energy, he lifted her up and spun her around in a circle, his laughter filling the air around them. When he set her back down, he looked into her eyes with a deep sense of affection, knowing that this moment would be etched in his memory forever.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:31 pm

Michelle was happy that Kole liked her too. Something she was so afraid wasn't true. "Yeah I do. Somehow. I knew you were hiding something fro me yesterday," she said with chuckles there.

This kiss was so magical for her. At least this was something she wanted. Something she had needed for so long. Also Kole was so big reason why Elle didn't want anything physical from that creep. She had her heart already taken by Kole. The girl didn't realize it at the time but she knew Alex wasn't someone she wanted.

She giggled when Kole picked her up and did spin her around. "Hey," she said with giggles still after when she was back in the ground. She looked up at Kole with a deep sense of affection in her eyes too. "It finally happened. I'm so glad," she said withe a smile. "You're finally mine," she added with a smile. She really was happy.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:10 pm

Kole's response was immediate and heartfelt. "I wasn't keeping anything from you intentionally," he explained, his voice soft and reassuring. "It's just that your feelings have been at the forefront of my mind. I've been so worried about you and how you've been acting over the past few days."

Seeing her smile now, after so much distress, brought him a sense of relief. "It hurts to see you so out of sorts, so unlike yourself," he admitted, concern etched into his features. "In fact, I've been tempted to go and knock some sense into that guy myself. Maybe I'll even take Mason with me," he added with a hint of determination.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:08 pm

Michelle knew that she hasn't been much of herself lately. She just had never met person like that creep in her life. So she had to deal with those feelings. Anyways she was better now. "It's all good but I'm better now. Thank you for these two days," she said with a smile.

"Well yeah I know but I'm all good now," she said with a smile on her face. "I'm sure you are but it's not worth it. I don't want you in trouble for that. He willwill get his punishment I'm sure if he keeps it up," she said. She knew she won't be her last victim or Maddie. That boy has serious issues when it comes to talking to girls or anyone really.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:33 pm

Elle's infectious smile eased Kole's worries as she spoke, and he gently planted a kiss on the top of her head. "Promise me you'll let me know if you're not okay again," he whispered, "I'll do everything in my power to keep you in a happy place." Holding her close, he began to hum a soft tune once more, not wanting to let go. The day before, when he had held her and hummed, she had fallen asleep; it was clear that she had needed that rest.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top