Prefect Harmony
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Prefect Harmony Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Prefect Harmony

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prefect Harmony Empty Prefect Harmony

Post by Michelle Cuffe Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:36 pm

Michelle was avoiding today's classes again. She didn't feel like going there at all. She knew her grades would suffer in the end but the girl didn't seem to care much, at this moment. She knew there were now even some rumors about her kissing Kole yesterday. Someone spread it now. She had heard it at the breakfast table. Anyways at the moment the girl had been sitting for hours at the tall grass area, where she was wit Kole two days ago. The day after whole things with Alex.

She sighed. Her life had changed so much in these few days. Her brother was dating her best friend. She had feelings for her best friend's brother too. She had never really told it to anyone, not even Maddie. And she figured that Kole was probably confused after her gesture she did yesterday. She knew it. She was just wondering should she tell him how she felt or just pretend like it was nothing. This was something she tried to figure out here now. All she knew that it all was she needed to have serious talks with him.

That was also the reason why she ended up sending a message to Kole to come here finally. She opened her WizGiz and took a deeb breath.

"Can you meet me at the spot at the grounds, we spent time the other day looking at the sky?"

She had no clue if Kole would show up as she had ignored her today the whole day.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Prefect Harmony Empty Re: Prefect Harmony

Post by Kole Kane Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:07 pm

Kole's communication gadget buzzed in his pocket, signaling a new private message. With a quick glance at the screen, he saw that it was from Michelle, asking him to meet her by the lake. Without hesitation, Kole excused himself from class, claiming he needed to use the restroom. But instead of heading to the lavatory, he sprinted through the castle and out onto the grounds.

He ran until he spotted Elle's blonde hair glinting in the sunlight, and then slowed to a walk as he approached Michelle, who was waiting for him by the shore. "Hey," he said, a hint of excitement in his voice.

Kole couldn't help but feel a rush of anticipation as he wondered what Michelle had in store for him. he was more than willing to follow her lead. With a smile, he awaited her next move.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:25 pm

Michelle waited here and was just chatting with Maddie and Ciara. They had even heard about those rumors, that she kissed Kole yesterday. She really wonders where it all started now. Yes she had kissed his cheek but thats it.

"Hey," she said and closed down the device. she even logged out for now. She knew that Maddie was in noisy person and wanted to know what was going on between Kole and her. To be honest she wasn't even herself sure what was happening between them. Yersterday and the other day had been such sweet days.

"Take a seat, don't just stand there," she said and patted the space next to her. "I'm sure you heard the rumors. Seems like I did make them stop talking about me and Alex. but now those focus one me and you," she said with giggles.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:41 pm

Kole followed Elle's gesture and took a seat, but positioned himself to face the opposite direction, allowing him a clear view of the girl. He leaned back on his hands and let out a chuckle, relieved to see that she didn't appear as down as she had been for the past two days. He couldn't help but feel anxious as he asked, "So, I heard about the rumors. How are you feeling about them?" He carefully observed her expression, anticipating her response.

Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:58 pm

Michelle knew very well she was one to start them basically. So she just smiled at Kole. "To be honest at first I was surprised. And needed some time to myself. I did start it myself. By kissing ur cheek yesterday. Someone apperently saw it. As what I gathered. Well it's not like I don't mind it. I just don't like to be center of rumors," she said there with a smile and wondered what Kole really feels here too. She just hoped she wasn't mad at her for kissing his cheek or about rumors. "What about you, as it involves you too," she was curious about his real thoughts. "Be honest, please," she added.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:28 pm

Kole shook his head, "You didn't start anything," he said, hoping to reassure Michelle that it wasn't her fault that people couldn't resist meddling in other people's business. "I don't really mind," he added with a shrug, attempting to come across as nonchalant. "is that the only reason you wanted me here?

Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:42 pm

Michelle sighed. She really didn't know what was going on this boys head but she wish she knew. "Not really," she said with a small smile. "Good, anyways I did kiss your cheek because I wanted. It just felt right thing to do. You have been so sweet for me. You are someone I can count on. You know how to make me feel better even days when I feel sad. You always seem to find a way how to make me happy. So no it was not just as thank you but a lot more than that. I feel very safe around, something I realised yesterday," she end up saying. She wondered what will be Kole thought on all of this. She wasn't always good at expressing her feelings at times too.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:07 pm

"Are you trying to tell me that you like me?" he asked, his head cocked to the side with a goofy smile. He couldn't help but hope that her answer would be a resounding "yes." However, a wave of apprehension soon washed over him as he considered the potential consequences. "But isn't it an issue if we were to like each other? I mean, Mason and Maddison beat us to the punch, didn't they?" he asked, cringing inwardly at his own words. He knew he couldn't take them back now. He had a crush on Elle, and he had harbored those feelings since that summer.

Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:16 pm

Michelle smiled and nodded her head. "Yes," she even added. She isn't sure when they started, she can't pin that out but they have been there at some point. She tried to always ignore them. She just didn't want relationships. "Well yes they are together, but it doesn't mean we can't be. There is no such rule really," she said with a small smile. She would hate it if she had to keep her feelings hidden for a longer time. "I do like you a lot," she added and tried to reach for Kole hands.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:03 pm

Kole sat up, extending his hands towards Elle as an invitation to hold them. "I like you too," he smiled at her, "but I know you've had a lot going on. Before we go any further, I want to make sure that you're okay."

Kole understood that Elle wouldn't have said those things if she didn't mean them, but with all the rumors and drama surrounding Greengrass, he wanted to be absolutely certain that she was certain about her feelings. "I'll be here for you when you're ready and when you need me," he reassured her.

It was important for Kole that Elle felt secure and confident about her feelings for him before they took any steps forward in their relationship. He wanted to make sure that she was emotionally ready for whatever might come their way.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top