Avoiding Potions. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Avoiding Potions. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Avoiding Potions.

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Avoiding Potions. - Page 2 Empty Re: Avoiding Potions.

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:13 pm

‘What is a secret you’ve never told anyone -Cia had written
‘Well, Elel knows. so it's not like i havent told anyone. but nobody else really does. but starts of this school year, i was actually bitten by one of this werewolf. so it does make be one to now.’ was masons response.

Mason was a werewolf.
Mason was a werewolf and Elle knew.
Mason was a werewolf and chose to tell Maddie over a text instead of in person.

Maddison was having a hard time processing what was said. Logging out of the chat room she put her device down for once, something she didn’t do often. The girl stopped leaning on Mason scooting away from him a little. She pulled her feet up onto the bench with her wrapping her arms around them. The gir lrested her chin on her knees deep in thought.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” she asked trying to understand what was going on inside his mind when he chose his answer for Cia’s question.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:21 pm

Mason sighed. He knew he shouldn't have told this on the device but he had and he couldn't take it back now.

The boy took a deep breath and just looked at Maddie to shift away from him. He didn't know what to say right away. To be honest.

"Well, I didn't know how to tell you that. It's not something you can just bring up randomly. It was my only secret I kept you guys didn't know. Pretty much else is already know. I just couldn't come up with lie. Elle knew because she saw me sneaking out the common room once, during full moon time. So I had to tell her truth. You know how she can be at times," she said with a sigh there now.

Trying to explain things the best he could. He was never good at that. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you in person," he added. There was even bit sadness in his eyes and worry. That Mads won't want to be with him anymore. "And I was worried that you might just cut ties with me if I did tell you in person. Your reaction I was most afraid, from them all" he added.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:44 pm

Maddie turned to face Mason, her cheek now resting on her knees, as he tried to explain things to her. She listened intently, feeling a mix of emotions. As he finished, she whispered, "I'm not leaving you, Mason. I couldn't leave you." She wasn't angry with him for struggling with his mental health, but she was hurt that he felt like he couldn't confide in her. "I just wish you had felt like you could talk to me," she said softly. "I want to be there for you, Mason. I want you to be able to talk to me." Maddie could feel tears welling up in her eyes, and she lifted her arm to wipe them away, still looking at Mason with a mix of sadness and concern.

Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:52 pm

Mason sighed. The boy he knew he messed up but yeah he never had been good with feelings and talking to others. He had always been avoiding these talks. He wasn't sure what to say here at all. He wished he shouuld have said tot Maddie in person. He did really mess up. The boy was more mad at himself than Ciara for the question. He took a deep breath and tried to remain calm as he could.

"I'm sorry Mads," he said simply. "I know I did mess up. I do care about you. I know I should have talked about it. But there never was good time for it," he added. "And yes I should have talked you about it," he was saying. He tried to figure out what to say.

When he saw tears on Maddie's eyes. He was even more worried. "Mads, don't cry," he said with worry in his voice. "I'm so sorry," he added. To be honest he really was.

"I can't leave you either. Ever. I do love you for that too much. I just wish you to be in my life forver," the boy ended up saying to her and tried to wipe some of those tears with his thumb away too. "Baby, please don't cry. I hate to see you like this," he even added.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:22 pm

I love you.
Three little words, Maddison had almost said the last few nights when she was about to fall asleep. Thankfully the words did not come out correctly. Like Mason's other confession that was more appropriately said in person. Her heart did a flip at hearing the member utter the words, his lips forming each letter. His fingers touched her face, wiping away the tears that had formed. “I love you too.” she said her voice shaking with emotion. It was the first time she had ever said those words to anyone and it felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:30 pm

Mason looked at Maddie trying to calm the girl and also herself. This girl meant world to him and he knew he had messed it but when Mads end up saying I love you too. Mason realised that during her speech he had said those words. The boy had meant them. "I love you so much," she said and kissed her forhead, then both cheeks and all after all even her lips. He knew he shouldnt get her so worked up here. His hands were once again on her hip for now
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:57 pm

Red, the color of roses, the color of fire, the color of passion, and the color of Maddison Kane's flushed face as Mason kissed her. He started with a gentle peck on her forehead, then moved on to her cheeks before finally connecting his lips with hers for the fourth time since they had confessed their love for each other. Maddison kissed him back eagerly, allowing herself to relax in his embrace. Tears were still forming in her eyes, but this time they were tears of happiness and relief.

As they parted, Maddison couldn't help but feel worried that Mason might be upset that she had suggested the game that led to their revelation. "Mase," she whispered, her breaths still coming in short gasps, "promise me that you'll talk to me from now on. I just want you to trust me." She looked up at him through her eyelashes, her eyes pleading with him to understand.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:29 am

Mason had never expected few weeks ago that he would say I love you to love to someone, mostly to Maddie. The girl he had loved long time but just recently realised it. He was glad he told it. He re really loved her, more tahn anything.

Mason smiled and nodded his head on Maddie words. "I will try my best," he said. He knew he had still long way to go. He wasn't best with talkung about himself or his feelings. "You sre my love for forever," he said and kept moving his hand put and down on her hip. He deep down wanted more than just kisdes but he understood if Maddie wasnt ready to take that step yet.

He respect her descion.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:00 am

Maddie's request had been impulsive, but she was aware that communication was not easy and required effort. Mason had agreed to make an attempt, and that was all that mattered to her. Grinning tenderly, Maddie nestled into him, repositioning herself so that her arms were entwined around him while she rested her head on his shoulder. "Thank you," she whispered softly.

As moments turned into minutes, the weather shifted without Maddie noticing. The bright sunlight had transformed into a gloomy overcast, and threatening clouds had started rolling in. Soon the two were being pelted with droplets of water.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:03 pm

Mason was glad that Mads was okay and did accept him. Even yeah it hasn't been okay. Anyways they were doing good again. She kept her hands around her. He knew it won't be easy for sure to always talk about everything but he was willing do it for Mads.

He was bit startled when it began ro rain. "oh my god," his said and tried to find some safe place to go. "we should go somewhere covered," he added and tried to figure where.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top