Rainy days, and Charms essay - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rainy days, and Charms essay - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rainy days, and Charms essay

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rainy days, and Charms essay - Page 3 Empty Re: Rainy days, and Charms essay

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:35 pm

Maura laughed.  "What can I say,  I'm good at guessing and reading people. "  Listening to him she bit her lip nodding.  "Well maybe with all the snogging you two did she thought you two would date and live happily ever after and have tons of Ryo Hiroku babies!"  Laughing as she said that,  but it was sadly true in Sarah's mind as looney as she was. Although with Ryo she was just joking and teasing him, although she that he probably knew that, he did tease her alot as well. With Ryo he opened up this side of her many people didn't see but her friends,  but he seem to open it without any trouble and breaking down her walls like they're paper to him.

Following him she groaned to herself heading in the direction that Sarah did, she wasn't going to hold herself back if she mouthed off again to her and gotten in her face again, the second time she wasn't going to be so lucky.   Blushing at his words she looked up at him.  "Really? I try not to be that way, but damn she brings that side out of me.."  Sure she was shy and a loner at times,  but she didn't let people run all over her by any means,  no matter how much older they were.  But Ryo calling her cute and  attractive when she gotten that way, she couldn't help but not to smile at the thought of it, but also wondered what else he liked about her or seen attractive in her opinion she was ordinary compared to other girls.

She couldn't help but not to think there was more going on between them then just a walk between friends now,  she was curious to where this was going to go now.  Although she was a bit afraid,  she didn't want to be like Sarah and snog him various times and it lead to nothing, now she felt a bit sorry for the girl but just a small bit.  If more was to happen and the girls were to pick on her,  Maura clearly knew how to stand her ground.  She wasn't scared of a bunch of girls,  especially if she picked her out of the other girls, so they could hate her all they wanted to they wouldn't be the first or the last.

She wondered if this was a date now as he said,  or was this just a small walk  between them as friends like it started off as being.  Although she hoped that it was the second part,  she hoped that one day he'll ask her out on a date somewhere.  Snapped back into reality seeing that they were in front of the portrait leading to their common room she smiled.  "Wow...that didn't take long at all, my feet were just guoding me."  

She nodded before walking back to her dorm setting her stuff down and getting changed into something a bit more comfortable then her robe that she was wearing for walking.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:41 pm

"You know, she's a nice girl. I wouldn't want to see her corrupted by you." A female voice called from behind Ryo as he came out of the dormitories and into the common room. Ryo rolled his eyes and chuckled at the thought.

"Oh yeah? You think I'm going to corrupt her?" He responded with a playful smile and a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "She's not as innocent as you might think. I've already seen it first hand with Sarah."

His sister froze in her spot with a hand on her hip. Sarah wasn't just disliked by him, she was also very much disliked by Alexis. "Ugh, was she up to her usual crap again?" The girl shook her head in disapproval. "Merlin, Sarah just doesn't learn, does she?" His sister knew just how obsessive the McClain girl was when it came to her brother and she'd tried to put a stop to it once before to no avail. "Ry, you have to set her straight. No more beating around the bush." The two were now standing in front of one another, Ryo leaning against the wall as they spoke.

"I know Yuri. I've been trying but every time I get her to sit down and talk, she tries to turn it into a snog session. I'm getting tired of trying and her jumping at me. It does nothing to help either of us."

"I know. But it has to be down, otherwise you'll never have a real chance with the girl you really like."

"What are you talking about?"

"C'mon Ry, I'm not stupid. I know you. I know you like the little fifth year, it's written all over your face. Why else would you have carried her stuff here and be waiting to go somewhere with her -and yes, I did see you two come in together."

Ryo scratched the back of his head. "Alright fine, ya got me. I like her, but I don't want to jump into anything until I know for sure it's okay to. I don't want to ruin the rest of the year for myself, nor do I want to ruin the next two years for her." Ryo wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he messed up the rest of her school career for anything. He knew Maura has dreams and goals she wanted to accomplish and he wasn't about to let that all die because of him.

Alexis took a seat at the love seat near Ryo and he shifted his position to look at her while still leaned up against the wall. The siblings continued speaking while Ryo waited for Maura.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:34 am

Walking into her dorm she placed her bag down smiling happily to herself humming.  Hearing a familiar voice clearing her throat she seen it was her best Friend Isabelle and almost jumped out of her skin.  "Holy crap Belle don't do that you scared the crap out of me!" Hearing her best friend laughed she looked at Isabelle as she gave her a look.  "Why are you looking at me like that for?" She asked her best friend who was laughing.

"Someone is in a good mood and happy about something,  spill girl. "  Smiling to herself she sighed happily to herself putting her books from today on her nightstand.  "Well... I bumped into Ryo in the library and we're going on a walk, but then turned into I guess a date after we ran into Sarah."  Seeing Isabelle rolling her eyes at the mention of her,  it was clear not many people liked her. Although she didn't like Sarah, she wasn't going let her ruin her date whatever she had with Ryo.

"Mars be careful with him,  I don't want to see you get hurt by him, he's a major flirt to girls and I don't want you to get broken by him leadin you on."   She knew that Isabelle was just watching out for her, but she honestly didn't think Ryo was going to do that to her, she definitely hope that he wasn't.  "Come on Belle he isn't like that, he's  really swee and caring and seems like he cares about my feelings, he doesn't seem like the one who mess with them."  Although she could be wrong from what she seen from Ryo he just seem like a major flirt without trying to be one, he was very attractive and was a lady magnet for sure.  "I'll be careful Belle I promise,  I'll let you know how it goes as well, how does this look?"  She wanted to know how she looked sje wanted to look nice but not begging Ryo to snog her brains out or so.

"You look good Mars, and you best tell me girlie now go and don't keep him waiting!"  Looking at her best friend she smiled before she grabbed her bookbag.  She knew that she didn't need to tell her that she liked Ryo she already knew, probably before she knew it herself.   Looking at herself one last time she grabbed her flats before she put them on heading downstairs towards the common  room.
"Hey... sorry, I  hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long are you ready to go?"
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:01 pm

Just as Maura appeared from the dormitories, his sister decided that it was time for her leave. The older girl stood up and gave her brother a parting peck on the cheek before moving toward the dormitories that Maura had just descended from. Ryo pondered the thought of what she was going to be doing back up there since she had only just come down. But it was possible that Alexis had only come down to talk to him and she was going to study up there or something.

"Make sure you tell me if I need to beat his arse, okay?" She leaned down and whispered softly to Maura before winking at her as she disappeared.

Ryo rolled his eyes knowing that she would say something like that, though he hadn't really heard it.

"Don't worry about it, I wasn't waiting long. Besides it gave me a chance to talk to my sister." Ryo pointed in the direction Alexis had gone and laughed. "She seems to think I'm going to corrupt you if you stick around me." He told her, shaking his head. "I don't think you need my help for that." He walked toward Maura and put an arm around her shoulders as he teased. He liked that he could act like himself around her, even if it was at her expense.

His expression became serious for a moment. "Hey.. let me know if I'm ever too rough with you, okay? I don't want to hurt you in any way." He said in the most genuine voice he could muster. "Anyways, we should head out now." He finished, clearing his throat beforehand and Ryo walked to the entrance of the Hufflepuff dungeon.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:01 am

Seeing her best friend peeking out from their dorm she shook her head at her. There was no need for her to worry, Maura was plenty capable of taking care of herself,  which she shown Ryo that she was.  Although she looked shy and innocent there was alot more to her then meets the eye,  she wasn't afraid to stand up for herself.  She wasn't going to let some seventh year tell her what she should do or who she could see and talk about,  that wasn't going to happen.

She chuckled at Ryo's sister's comment.  "Don't worry I will, so far he been good."   She was actually pretty cool and one of the cool seventh year Hufflepuff that Maura didn't have a problem with, maybe it was because it was Ryo's sister.

"Ok good, I'm glad my wait was worth something in return,  that makes me happy."  Looking back at his sister she bit her lip and looked back up at him.  "I don't show that side of me often,  I try not to get that angry but I swear she brings it out of me."  Sighing shaking her head just talking about that girl made her blood boil.  "What expecting me to be shy and innocent as you always see me?  Maybe you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover."  Smirking as she said this, she didn't know why she was acting like this but she like the person people knew if they broke her she kept up.

Looking at him confused for a minute she shook her head laughing.   "Why would you be too rough why me?"  She asked him curiously tilting her head slightly in curiosity.   She nodded. "You won't do anything that I don't like or anything thaf would hurt me,  you just don't seem like that type of guy, but if you are I'll tell you. "   Nodding her head she walked out with him biting her lip.  She was waiting for his little fan club to see them together and flip,  but then again she was glad they were alone again.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:27 am

"I'm just asking you take precautions. I don't want to end up being too rough with you for any reason. It could just be me messing around and ending up hurting you or something. But either way, I want you to make sure you tell me." There were times when Ryo had been around friends in the past and had hurt someone because he couldn't tell when the other person involved had had enough of his playing. It wasn't that Ryo was trying to be mean, or rough, it just happened.

Ryo didn't want to be the person who ended up breaking her for any reason. Be it as a friend or as something more, he just didn't want to be that type of person.

"I will warm you, though. I will treat you like one of the guys, even if you're a girl." He smirked at her. Just because she was a girl, didn't mean Ryo was going to treat her like some delicate little thing that needed protection.

He stared at Maura for a moment, taking in her features. The more time he spent with her, the more he felt like his sister was right. There had been very few girls around his age that he'd ever liked, Rose Granger-Weasley being one of them, but once he'd learned he didn't stand a chance with her once she dated Rookwood, he'd essentially given up on dating as a whole. Their relationship didn't last long, but Ryo never felt up to her standards.

He didn't feel like he was all that great, like Maura claimed he was, but if there was something she saw in him that was worth liking, he supposed he would take it. But he wanted to be sure that he really liked her in the same fashion before doing anything.

The walk out of the dungeon was quiet. Sarah, nor her followers were around, and Ryo finally felt at peace with Maura. The two were walking through the corridors out to the entrance hall without much stopping them and Ryo felt it was too good to be true.

"So.. lake first right?" He asked, extending his hand out to take hers.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:00 pm

Maura looked at Ryo with confusion in her eyes and face, it was clear that she was very confused indeed. "Ok... but I don't think that'll happen but I'll let you know, but you haven't hurt me yet so you're good. " She heard about how he was, but she was alot stronger then people gave her credit for. There was times that she was mean and rude like she was to Sarah, but that was because she deserved it but she's usually how Ryo sees her along with everyone else. She was very shy and reserved but she sure wasn't afraid to stand up for herself when needed.

She was sure that he wasn't going to hurt her or break her, he just didn't seem like that type despite what he said, but she was going to keep her promise to him.

She laughed. "You already do that so that wouldn't be anything out of ordinary would it?" She asked him smirking at him. Which was true, probably because she was one of the few girls that was actually good enough that he picked to be on the Quidditch team.

Walking in silence she bit her lip in thought, the more she thought about, the more she realized that her crush didn't go away over him it just grew stronger. It wasn't a crush anymore, she down right liked him and now he knew she felt like crawling into a hole and dying in embarrassment. She had a couple of boyfriends here and there, but never lasted long enough cause they either liked her for her looks or took advantage of her innocence and tried to havd their way with her. Needless to say she wasn't afraid to tell them that she wasn't a delicate little flower that they thought they could crush.

Ryo didn't need to see it to know, she knew that he was just by looking at him. As for her, there was nothing special about her, she was just oddball Goldstein as Sarah and her crew called her. Maybe it was because she was shy reserved and quiet unlike her, but Maura thought it was because she constantly didn't stalk Ryo like Sarah did.

Looking around her chocolate brown wondered around the dungeons , the peace and quiet was soothing to her ears for once. She was at peace with Ryo, and quite honestly it felt good, really good.

She nodded and smiled taking his hand. "Yup the lake first." She couldn't believe this was happening and what lead it happen, but right now she didn't care. Although she wondered where this would lead between them.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:59 pm

Ryo could feel his heat rate accelerating as Maura placed her hand in his, and he prayed to Merlin that she didn’t notice a thing. He felt as though his heart would burst from his chest and while the occurrence stunned him, he rather liked it. It was a new feeling, a pleasant one.

It was clear that the seasons were starting to change, the cool breeze blowing past him, the leaves changing colors and falling from trees, everything pointed to the changing of the times and Ryo couldn’t wait. He’d always enjoyed cooler weather and it made practices and matches for quidditch all the better. Not only that but it made for a great setting for a date, even if he didn’t consider it entirely a date.

He’d just have to keep in mind that this was the perfect time for it, when he decided to take Maura on a real date.

The walk to the lake seemed a little short to him but it could have been due to the nervousness he seemed to start feeling as they approached it.

[ooc: sorry for the filler post, I just wanted to get something out.]
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:33 am

If Ryo's heart was beating out of his chest, hers was already beating out of her chest. She was trying to keep cool and collected, by she was internally screaming like a silly school girl. If Ryo was shocked by this she sure definitely was, but she wasn't fighting the feelings not when they felt right to her. It was a pleasant feeling, something that she never felt before, the feeling puzzled her greatly but she liked it alot.

The leaves rustling around them, she smiled at the sight of it, she loved the fall time it was her favorite time of the year. Although alot of people loved the summer time, she was a type of girl that loved the cold. Just the leaves changing colors and the first snow fall was just so magical to her. Besides she loved cuddling under her blanket dirinking hot chocolate by the fire on cold days, maybe if things were more between her and Ryo maybe he'll be joining. Cuddling with Ryo by the fire with hot chocolate and a blanket? That sounded amazing, but here she was day dreaming again.

It was perfect weather for a date, although she wondered if this was a date or just them hanging out together. Her mind was racing and didn't seem to want to slow down any time soon. She wanted more between them, she always had but she wasn't like those crazy girls that were always after him. She wanted Ryo to like her for her, after all she was herself, she didn't want to be anyone else.

Reaching the lake was a short one, but she was glad to get away from the castle for a bit. "I love the fall time, all the leaves changing and the perfect weather for practices and Quidditch I love it!" Looking happy she picked up a orange leaf playing with it with her fingers.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top