Character Request - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Character Request  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Character Request

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character Request  - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Request

Post by Vito Dee Symons Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:59 am

Character Request  - Page 2 Mb210
~
Character Name: James Masters
Sex: Male
Blood Status: Pureblood
Alliance: This is entirely up to the player.
History:During a family gathering over the holidays, James' younger brother snapped,
& towards the end of the festivities, murdered their father, sparing James only because
of the fact that the evil force who had possessed the young man had not yet gained con-
trol over its new form, & mistakenly left James alive. For days, the only indication that
James’ brother had been possessed had been the slightly narcissistic way in which he'd
started to walk, dress, & speak, & thus, there really hadn't been any true reason for
James to believe that his younger brother was going to hurt anyone. James’ mother, Emily
Masters had gone to the airport to give her sister a lift to their home that evening, only to
return to a horrific crime scene, & a comatose son. When James came to, he recalled
everything that he'd witnessed to the police, & unintentionally began to question that
strange glint that he'd seen in his brother's eyes just before he'd lost consciousness. This
slightly-morbid curiosity only grew stronger as the years passed and he & his family
mourned the loss of Jeremiah Masters (James’ father), & will eventually lead to a run
in with the remains of his brother, who has changed his name to Vito Dee Symons.

Personality: All I ask is that you don't make him the vigilante type; I would like
James to confront Vito due to the fact that he simply must have his questions answered,
rather than for revenge. Try thinking, perhaps, of a far lighter version of Vito; a man that
is slightly morbid, but not so incredibly so that he would murder anyone. Such a person-
ality would make them spectacular together. I would imagine he was once a Ravenclaw,
as he seems like quite an inquisitive fellow, but you can decide that for yourself. Some
part of me wants James to be a part of the Ministry, but I'm not too sure on this one, so we
can come to that decision together

Plot: I am currently working on developing Vito as a character a bit more. This develop-
ment will have to do with his past, his weaknesses as a poltergeist, & his future, so bring-
ing James into the picture will certainly help with this process, and I think it is about time that
something Vito has done in his past has come back to haunt him. You can involve James in
as many subplots as you like - in fact, I advise that you do; it will make things that much
more interesting.

Play By: Matt Bomer

Anything Else: Prepare to be involved in the chaos that is Vito's current world of subplots.

Roleplayer Preferences: What did I say here earlier? I can’t quite remember... I
believe it was something about checking with spelling and grammar in Microsoft Office, &
remembering the word count.... Yes, that will do; other than those two things, I don’t really
mind who claims this character. Just have fun with it, alright?

~

Code:
[font=Trebuchet MS][center][img]http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/15/22/83/68/mb210.png[/img]
[size=24]~[/size]
[color=white][b]Character Name:[/b][i] James Masters[/i]
[b]Sex: [/b][i]Male[/i]
[b]Age: [/b][i]30[/i]
[b]Blood Status: [/b][i]Pureblood[/i]
[b]Alliance: [/b][i]This is entirely up to the player.[/i]
[b]History[/b]:[size=10][i]During a family gathering over the holidays, James' younger brother snapped,
& towards the end of the festivities, murdered their father, sparing James only because
of the fact that the evil force who had possessed the young man had not yet gained con-
trol over its new form, & mistakenly left James alive. For days, the only indication that
James’ brother had been possessed had been the slightly narcissistic way in which he'd
started to walk, dress, & speak, & thus, there really hadn't been any true reason for
James to believe that his younger brother was going to hurt anyone. James’ mother, Emily
Masters had gone to the airport to give her sister a lift to their home that evening, only to
return to a horrific crime scene, & a comatose son. When James came to, he recalled
everything that he'd witnessed to the police, & unintentionally began to question that
strange glint that he'd seen in his brother's eyes just before he'd lost consciousness. This
slightly-morbid curiosity only grew stronger as the years passed and he & his family
mourned the loss of Jeremiah Masters (James’ father), & will eventually lead to a run
in with the remains of his brother, who has changed his name to Vito Dee Symons.[/i][/size]

[b]Personality: [/b][i][size=10]All I ask is that you don't make him the vigilante type; I would like
James to confront Vito due to the fact that he simply must have his questions answered,
rather than for revenge. Try thinking, perhaps, of a far lighter version of Vito; a man that
is slightly morbid, but not so incredibly so that he would murder anyone. Such a person-
ality would make them spectacular together. I would imagine he was once a Ravenclaw,
as he seems like quite an inquisitive fellow, but you can decide that for yourself. Some
part of me wants James to be a part of the Ministry, but I'm not too sure on this one, so we
can come to that decision together[/i].[/size]

[b]Plot: [/b][i][size=10]I am currently working on developing Vito as a character a bit more. This develop-
ment will have to do with his past, his weaknesses as a poltergeist, & his future, so bring-
ing James into the picture will certainly help with this process, and I think it is about time that
something Vito has done in his past has come back to haunt him. You can involve James in
as many subplots as you like - in fact, I advise that you do; it will make things that much
more interesting.[/size][/i]

[b]Play By: [/b] [i]Matt Bomer[/i]

[b]Anything Else: [/b][i][size=10]Prepare to be involved in the chaos that is Vito's current world of subplots.[/size][/i]

[b]Roleplayer Preferences: [/b][i][size=10] What did I say here earlier? I can’t quite remember... I
believe it was something about checking with spelling and grammar in Microsoft Office, &
remembering the word count.... Yes, that will do; other than those two things, I don’t really
mind who claims this character. Just have fun with it, alright? [/size][/i]
[size=24]~[/size]
[/color][/center][/font]
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:23 am

Character Name: Aqua Charcovix
Sex: Female
Alliance: Death Eaters (for now, but she is supposed to switch sides)
History: Aqua was born on a sunny summer day. She is an only child and her parents loved her as if she was the only thing they ever had. Aqua was a good student and she excelled in most of her classes. She made her parents very pround of her. After she graduated from Hogwarts, Aqua met Terra Charcovix and they both fell in love. They were married after Aqua turned 18 and her parents would finally let her go.

A few years later they had their first child Xemnas Charcovix. When he was born they were both bursting with joy. Soon after came Hitame Charcovix(Higurashi), Their first female child was like a blessing to them, just as their first male child was. But it didn't stop there, a year after Xemnas and Hitame, Sora Charcovix was born. Again the family was so happy that another child was born, their family was growing bigger than expected. Finally the youngest Charcovix was born, Naomi Charcovix(Higurashi), and everyone was so overjoyed that another child had come again. The family lived happily until a year or so later.

Aqua and Terra were forced to join the Death Eaters by Terra's older brother Raynus Chasterfield Char. They were told that if they didn't join their children would be killed. So they did as they were told and no harm came to only two of their children. The Death Eaters thought that the girls were too weak to become Death Eaters once they were old enough, so they were sent to an orphange. Only the two boys where allowed to stay with their parents.
Personality: Aqua was an outgoing person. She loves adventure and thrills. She is very enthusiatic about many things. One of them is chocolate( her favorite thing to eat) She has changed a lot over the year without her children. She is still pretty outgoing and fun, but now she is also depressed and sad most of the time. She can be very mean at times(that's what being forced to be a Death Eater does to you). The only thing that could make her go back to normal is having all her children with her again. So they can all be a big happy family again.
Plot: Aqua is Hitame, Xemnas, Naomi and Sora's mother. I need her because their parents are believed to be dead, and I want to change that. Aqua and Terra have just been in hiding and during the summer Aqua will contact her children to let them know they are still alive.
Play By: Eva Longoria
Anything Else: Not really
Roleplayer Preferences: I would just like someone who posts over the word count and is pretty active here.

Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:55 am

Character Name: Nerissa Anna Hatts
Sex: Female
Alliance: Conflicted (neutral)
History:
    THREE - FIVE YEARS OLD: Nerissa had a rather rough childhood, what with her father leaving Nerissa's mother only weeks before their wedding, and then the marriage between Benjamin (her stepfather) and her mother only a year later. She was forced to grow up rather quickly, and began to see the world the way adults saw it; a dangerous place where people got hurt and their hearts were broken. Nerissa still liked to flip through the pages of the storybooks that the children in class talked to each other about, and to pretend as though she still believed in pixie dust and prince charming, but the other children at school were not unintelligent, despite their obsessions with fiction; it took no time at all for them to notice that Nerissa was different than they were. Those same children grew a few inches, and they learned how to mock little girls with broken smiles, making it nearly impossibly for Nerissa to gain- or regain- any sort of respect from her peers.

Eventually the child gave up completely on the idea of making friends during her younger years of mashing clay together to form farm animals, and learning how to count out coins until you had enough to buy entire Zoos. These were the earliest signs that the child would have a difficult time relating to her peers, as well as socializing- something which she would have to deal with for the rest of her life.

SIX - TEN YEARS OLD: In order to replace the human connections that Nerissa lacked- her parents, though caring, were not qualified to fill the void where friends should have belonged- she began spending most of her time in an old, abandoned greenhouse next-door to the house in which she lived. The people who'd once owned it had been forced to move years before Nerissa’s family arrived in the small town, and so Nerissa began to believe that the greenhouse was ‘hers’. She began taking care of the plants regularly, caring for them as most children her age would care for dolls, though there was much more responsibility required when it came to caring for the living creatures that Nerissa spent her time looking after.

Nerissa's obsession with plant life became apparent to her parents, uncle, and her older sister over the years, despite the fact that she spent little time, to no time at all, near her older sister and her step father, who had both decided to fly the coop before Nerissa was old enough to even have a conversation with either of them that hadn't consisted of a bunch of childish ga ga. It was a well-known fact in the family that Nerissa would not- or, could not- make friends with the children she attended classes with, and so, naturally, Nerissa's increasing interest in plants began to worry her family. However, both Esmeralda and Benjamin Mansini decided that by taking away the only thing that Nerissa seemed to feel strongly for, that they would be doing more damage than they would be correcting the damage that had already been done.

Over the years, Nerissa extended her knowledge of plants by creating a log book in which she would write down the way her plants reacted to certain conditioned, and how each of them had a specific trait that made them different than the rest. This log book was something that she had created out of a notebook which she had been given in one of her English classes in order to write down her thoughts and feelings- instead, she found a better use for it. Rarely did Nerissa go anywhere without the book held firmly under her arm, and it was a possession which she brought with her when she received her acceptance letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the finest school on earth.

FIRST - THIRD YEAR AT HOGWARTS: Because of Nerissa’s fascination of plants, Herbology was easily her favorite class from the very start of her schooling at Hogwarts. She had very few friends, if any, due to the cruel nicknames that her peers labeled her with. Julien Delacour being one of said friends, who became Nerissa’s only confident from her first year at Hogwarts up until the present.

Nerissa dreaded summer vacations each year; she didn’t get along too well with her step father, as her vote remained with her biological father, David. Only during the evenings when she was permitted to spend time with her David, or with her uncle, Calvin Ransom, was she content with the fact that another year at Hogwarts had passed. She discussed staying at Hogwarts over the summer with her Herbology professor, as well as the headmaster, but they came to the agreement that it was best she faced her personal problems, rather than avoid them.

During her third year at Hogwarts on a particularly sunny afternoon, Nerissa was dragged by her ankle into the “Black Lake”, and was nearly drowned by the giant squid that resides there. A Gryffindor girl witnessed the incident and pulled Nerissa from the lake. The pair were soon joined by Andrew Thompson, another Gryffindor, who revived Nerissa and would later become her first love.

KIDNAPPING: Due to a sudden case of frequent headaches, which were a symptom of her near-death in Hogwarts’ lake, Nerissa began to loose sleep. In her state of exhaustion Nerissa found herself in Knockturn Alley after having wandered off from Diagon Alley one evening. It was there where she ran into Ne’Os Emof, whom Nerissa did not recognize to be a wanted man at the time. He deemed her worthy of torture and kidnapping, and so, despite the attempts of Andrew Thompson and several others to free her, Ne’Os succeeded.

For months he kept her at her side, torturing her when he felt that she’d stepped out of line, as well as dragging her about the world during his missions.

After nearly five months passed, Ne’Os was murdered, but he’d informed Nerissa of the horcrux that he’d created, and thus Nerissa’s paranoia that he would come back for her, began - as well as her distrust towards all human beings.

Personality:
    Nerissa was once a gentle creature; someone who would withhold her opinion if irritated or angered in order to keep the peace, and who always smiled back - but that had been a time long before her kidnapping. All the pain and torment from which Nerissa suffered had done its job to change the way Nerissa saw the world, and ultimately lead to the destruction of all that had once made her a friendly, warm-hearted little Ravenclaw. She'd been hardened by her experiences in a way that was only noticeable to those who knew how to penetrate the walls she set up around her- walls which she built in order to both protect and to hide herself from the wicked souls that made up the world in which she lived. Everything became dark and frightening to the eyes of the young witch; everything was a potential threat that was to be examined and then destroyed. Everything, accept the plants that she constantly surrounded herself with.

Plot: Currently, Nerissa is an important to the following characters and their plots.
    Calvin Ransom, her uncle, who would do anything to protect Nerissa, and likewise.
    Julien Delacour, her best friend and confident. Perhaps the only person she trusts anymore.
    Nick Potter, a young man who has fallen in love with Nerissa, but frightens her simultaneously.
    Ne'Os Emof, the man responsible for Nerissa's partial insanity. He has come back to collect her.

Current Threads:
Character Biography: See? You don't even need to fill out the application! Just 100% roleplay!

Play By: Nadia Esra
Anything Else: I have recently updated Nerissa's character application, or "biography" as some like to call it. I am willing to change the email address and password belonging to this existing account, and to hand it over to whomever decides to adopt Riss. I simply can no longer roleplay this character, despite my many attempts to do so as of late, and feel that, in order to prevent quite a few plots from exploding, it would be best to hand someone else the reigns rather than to delete her. Originally I had plans of killing Nerissa, but even that seems to be of great difficulty to me.

Think of it this way: I have drawn in pen the outlines that you are to color within. Sort of like a canon character, if you will.

Code:
[color=white][b]Character Name: [/b] Nerissa Anna Hatts
[b]Sex:[/b] Female
[b]Age:[/b] Fifteen
[b]Blood Status:[/b] Pureblood
[b]Alliance:[/b] Conflicted (neutral)
[b]History:[/b] [list][b]THREE - FIVE YEARS OLD: [/b]Nerissa had a rather rough childhood, what with her father leaving Nerissa's mother only weeks before their wedding, and then the marriage between Benjamin (her stepfather) and her mother only a year later. She was forced to grow up rather quickly, and began to see the world the way adults saw it; a dangerous place where people got hurt and their hearts were broken. Nerissa still liked to flip through the pages of the storybooks that the children in class talked to each other about, and to pretend as though she still believed in pixie dust and prince charming, but the other children at school were not unintelligent, despite their obsessions with fiction; it took no time at all for them to notice that Nerissa was different than they were. Those same children grew a few inches, and they learned how to mock little girls with broken smiles, making it nearly impossibly for Nerissa to gain- or regain- any sort of respect from her peers.

Eventually the child gave up completely on the idea of making friends during her younger years of mashing clay together to form farm animals, and learning how to count out coins until you had enough to buy entire Zoos. These were the earliest signs that the child would have a difficult time relating to her peers, as well as socializing- something which she would have to deal with for the rest of her life.

[b]SIX - TEN YEARS OLD:[/b] In order to replace the human connections that Nerissa lacked- her parents, though caring, were not qualified to fill the void where friends should have belonged- she began spending most of her time in an old, abandoned greenhouse next-door to the house in which she lived. The people who'd once owned it had been forced to move years before Nerissa’s family arrived in the small town, and so Nerissa began to believe that the greenhouse was ‘hers’. She began taking care of the plants regularly, caring for them as most children her age would care for dolls, though there was much more responsibility required when it came to caring for the living creatures that Nerissa spent her time looking after.

Nerissa's obsession with plant life became apparent to her parents, uncle, and her older sister over the years, despite the fact that she spent little time, to no time at all, near her older sister and her step father, who had both decided to fly the coop before Nerissa was old enough to even have a conversation with either of them that hadn't consisted of a bunch of childish ga ga. It was a well-known fact in the family that Nerissa would not- or, could not- make friends with the children she attended classes with, and so, naturally, Nerissa's increasing interest in plants began to worry her family. However, both Esmeralda and Benjamin Mansini decided that by taking away the only thing that Nerissa seemed to feel strongly for, that they would be doing more damage than they would be correcting the damage that had already been done.

Over the years, Nerissa extended her knowledge of plants by creating a log book in which she would write down the way her plants reacted to certain conditioned, and how each of them had a specific trait that made them different than the rest. This log book was something that she had created out of a notebook which she had been given in one of her English classes in order to write down her thoughts and feelings- instead, she found a better use for it. Rarely did Nerissa go anywhere without the book held firmly under her arm, and it was a possession which she brought with her when she received her acceptance letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the finest school on earth.

[b]FIRST - THIRD YEAR AT HOGWARTS:[/b] Because of Nerissa’s fascination of plants, Herbology was easily her favorite class from the very start of her schooling at Hogwarts. She had very few friends, if any, due to the cruel nicknames that her peers labeled her with. Julien Delacour being one of said friends, who became Nerissa’s only confident from her first year at Hogwarts up until the present.

Nerissa dreaded summer vacations each year; she didn’t get along too well with her step father, as her vote remained with her biological father, David. Only during the evenings when she was permitted to spend time with her David, or with her uncle, Calvin Ransom, was she content with the fact that another year at Hogwarts had passed. She discussed staying at Hogwarts over the summer with her Herbology professor, as well as the headmaster, but they came to the agreement that it was best she faced her personal problems, rather than avoid them.

During her third year at Hogwarts on a particularly sunny afternoon, Nerissa was dragged by her ankle into the “Black Lake”, and was nearly drowned by the giant squid that resides there. A Gryffindor girl witnessed the incident and pulled Nerissa from the lake. The pair were soon joined by Andrew Thompson, another Gryffindor, who revived Nerissa and would later become her first love.

[b]KIDNAPPING:[/b] Due to a sudden case of frequent headaches, which were a symptom of her near-death in Hogwarts’ lake, Nerissa began to loose sleep. In her state of exhaustion Nerissa found herself in Knockturn Alley after having wandered off from Diagon Alley one evening. It was there where she ran into Ne’Os Emof, whom Nerissa did not recognize to be a wanted man at the time. He deemed her worthy of torture and kidnapping, and so, despite the attempts of Andrew Thompson and several others to free her, Ne’Os succeeded.

For months he kept her at her side, torturing her when he felt that she’d stepped out of line, as well as dragging her about the world during his missions.

After nearly five months passed, Ne’Os was murdered, but he’d informed Nerissa of the horcrux that he’d created, and thus Nerissa’s paranoia that he would come back for her, began - as well as her distrust towards all human beings. [/list]

[b]Personality:[/b][list]Nerissa was once a gentle creature; someone who would withhold her opinion if irritated or angered in order to keep the peace, and who always smiled back - but that had been a time long before her kidnapping. All the pain and torment from which Nerissa suffered had done its job to change the way Nerissa saw the world, and ultimately lead to the destruction of all that had once made her a friendly, warm-hearted little Ravenclaw. She'd been hardened by her experiences in a way that was only noticeable to those who knew how to penetrate the walls she set up around her- walls which she built in order to both protect and to hide herself from the wicked souls that made up the world in which she lived. Everything became dark and frightening to the eyes of the young witch; everything was a potential threat that was to be examined and then destroyed. Everything, accept the plants that she constantly surrounded herself with.[/list]

[b]Plot:[/b] Currently, Nerissa is an important to the following characters and their plots.
[list][url=http://www.pottersarmy.net/u1091]Calvin Ransom[/url], her uncle, who would do anything to protect Nerissa, and likewise.
[url=http://www.pottersarmy.net/u1620]Julien Delacour[/url], her best friend and confident. Perhaps the only person she trusts anymore.
[url=http://www.pottersarmy.net/u357]Nick Potter[/url], a young man who has fallen in love with Nerissa, but frightens her simultaneously.
[url=http://www.pottersarmy.net/u297]Ne'Os Emof[/url], the man responsible for Nerissa's partial insanity. He has come back to collect her. [/list]
[b]Character Biography[/b]: [url=http://www.pottersarmy.net/t11920-hatts-nerissa-anne]See? You don't even need to fill out the application! Just 100% roleplay![/url]

[b]Current Threads[/b]: [list][url=http://www.pottersarmy.net/t12214-foul-deeds-will-rise]Foul deeds will rise[/url] Nerissa Hatts & Ne'Os Emof
[url=http://www.pottersarmy.net/t12024-flourescent-adolescent#306359] Flourescent Adolescent[/url] Nerissa Hatts & Julien Delacour
[url=http://www.pottersarmy.net/t10737-revolution] Revolution[/URL] Nerissa Hatts & Emmett Fisher[/list]

[b]Play By:[/b] Nadia Esra
[b]Anything Else:[/b] I have recently updated Nerissa's character application, or "biography" as some like to call it. I am willing to change the email address and password belonging to this existing account, and to hand it over to whomever decides to adopt Riss. I simply can no longer roleplay this character, despite my many attempts to do so as of late, and feel that, in order to prevent quite a few plots from exploding, it would be best to hand someone else the reigns rather than to delete her. Originally I had plans of killing Nerissa, but even that seems to be of great difficulty to me.

Think of it this way: I have drawn in pen the outlines that you are to color within. Sort of like a canon character, if you will.[/color]
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Character Name: Skyler ______ Avalon.
Sex: Male.
Blood Status: Half-Blood {Wizard/Veela}
Alliance: Dark Arts.
History: Long lost twin brother to Evalyn Avalon, currently unaware of the connections to Evalyn, but believes that something is there, however is unsure about it. He had been sadly 'misplaced' upon his birth, and doctors mistook another child's medical charts as his own, delivering heartbreaking news instead.
Personality: Skyler is darker than what Evalyn his, he isn't afraid to hurt people or even threaten them. Like Evalyn, he does feel the warmth of "Good" through the connection with his twin, however this irritates him more than ever. Spoken to Evalyn only a few times, feels something for her, however this is up to the player upon what that feeling actually is.
Plot: Allow Evalyn to know that she isn't actually alone, and that the connection she shares with her Twin is because of his dark personality. Plus, I'd just like for her to have her brother back.
Play By: Up to the person, however perhaps someone with dark - black - hair.
Anything Else: Any questions, ye can ask.~
Roleplayer Preferences:
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top