Evil is as Evil does.... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Evil is as Evil does.... - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Evil is as Evil does....

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evil is as Evil does.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Evil is as Evil does....

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:36 am

Sammy smiled as she watched all her spells effecting him, she knew that it would only take a little bit more for him to do whatever it took for him to get free, to survive, to kill her. But she didn't want do die anymore than he did. She killed the snake before answering his quite question. "Because you walked into the room. Because your a boy. Because I can make up any reason I want for doing this to you, I'm evil that way." Sammy said flipping him back to normal. She burned the ropes off of him not caring if it hurt him. She then healed him after he got free of the ropes. "I wasn't always evil like this. It wasn't long ago when I was just as happy and wonderful as the other Hufflepuff girls in the common room. But my heart was broke, I broke hearts and friends left me. Now my only true love is evil and is on the run. I want to be with him and if this is what I have to do in order to get him back in my life then this is what I will do." Sammy said, during her little speach she had turned her back on him as he lay on the floor healing. She turned back to him, pointed her wand at him. "Now I shall kill you." Sammy said, then realized that she didn't really want to kill him, but if he was left to live he would tell who he could and she would be kicked out of school and sent to Azkaban. So she decided to erase his mind of this whole night. "Obliviate!!" Sammy said making him forget this night, just this night, nothing before it. She then grabed all her stuff in vampire speed and left the room. She was crying as she ran down the hall.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Evil is as Evil does.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Evil is as Evil does....

Post by Faylen Shadows Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:41 am

Faylen rubbed his head trying to remember what had just happened as wind rushed by him. He shrugged figureing he had fallen asleep as usual and just woke up. The spell Sammy put on him to erase his mind worked perfectly. He picked up his wand off the floor wondering on how it got there. His eyes had changed back to the dark blue they were use to, covering his natural bright blue eyes again. The air in the room started to give him a werid chill, he felt as if he just missed somthing important. Sighing he walked to the door taking one last look in the room and frowned walking out heading to the Slytherin Common Room to go to bed for the night.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top