I Know What You Are..... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I Know What You Are..... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I Know What You Are.....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Know What You Are..... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Know What You Are.....

Post by Dominic Ravenquist-Marino Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Dominic gulped a little. "I've never felt for a woman, what I feel for you right now. I don't know why, but I just don't. It's...odd. I don't know what it is, but I have an urge to touch you, to slip my tongue down your throat....ahhhh". Dominic seemed to be squirming a little. He didn't know what he was saying. What he was saying to this guy, let alone what he was feeling, all he knew was that it was driving him bonkers. Whatever it was. He felt himself lose it, nearly. "I have an urge to....I don't even know what it's telling me, my mind is exploding. It's....ah...oh..". He suddenly planted his lips against Eli's, pushing his tongue in the mouth of the other boy, and twisting it all about.

He pulled away suddenly, and looked down upon himself. "What have I done?!" He almost cried out through a strangled voice. A strangled, faded voice. It was all out now. He thought it was, anyway. His friends within the house would know, anyway, since the conversation probably echoed through the halls and passages of Slytherin dungeon. That was for sure, or he thought it was.

"I....I'm so sorry. Please forgive me and don't tell a soul".
Dominic Ravenquist-Marino

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:03 am

The position Elijah was in as an odd one to say the least yet he could not deny that it was one he liked being in. He didn’t exactly want Dominic beneath him but the boy served his purpose. Elijah cocked his head to the side and watched Dominic with his onyx eyes. The boy had some serious issues with his sexuality. Elijah liked to think that everyone was born bisexual and that it was society that pushed people into line so they fit with their ideals.

Elijah listened to Dominic and allowed the Slytherin to kiss him. Elijah took himself away from Dominic when he pulled away. The kiss was quite unpleasant, wet and sloppy like first kisses would be like behind garden sheds. Elijah crossed his arms over his chest and stepped away from Dominic. “You’ll live, Dominic.” Elijah snapped. He approached the boy again and leaned down in front of him. He flicked the flies of Dominic’s trousers and pointed the boy’s crotch. “You like this, okay? You like guys...the whole concept you like. Boobs don’t thrill you, you prefer balls.

Elijah took Dominic’s shoulders in his hands and pushed the boy down. He crawled on top of Dominic and straddled his hips, sitting up as he did so. “If you’re so...scared for everyone to know then why don’t you just deny yourself huh?” He purred. “Or find yourself someone to experiment with? It’s not hard, Dominic.” Elijah got up and righted himself. “You’d better make up your mind.”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Ravenquist-Marino Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:20 pm

"M...My family would have my head, and my jewels. The Ravenquists that I'm from aren't so kindly to gay people. They shot them on sight at one time. My family has a mass grave in the back of their house. I'm in danger...", he shivered uncontrollably, whimpering softly. Dominic was right, too. He had mass-murdering parents, and likely uncles and aunts in the same stock that also were part of the underground cult. Brienne didn't want to be part of the Ravenquist family because of this, but she might not be long for this world if she kept it up anyway. Especially if she was vocal about it. He thought the best way was to just blend in and forget all about his....sexuality. Denying it for so long.

"All this denial is making my head hurt, I don't want to do this anymore. I don't think I can take the pressure of it. I'm such a coward". He uttered this softly, and shivered once more. It was something he had to put up with and hide. Something he hated hiding, but had to. Or he felt he had to. He'd forgotten it all, really. Forgotten that he was even that way. He didn't even actually know he was. But he felt as if he had. Something had to have been eating him up all these years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Homophobia? In the Wizarding world of all places? Clearly Dominic’s parents were half-bloods with a little too much Nazi-Medieval Muggle thrown into the mix. For Elijah, sex was sex whether that be with a woman, man or a whole load of people. Although the third didn’t happen as often as one would have thought much to Elijah’s dismay. But Dominic’s words did shock Elijah somewhat. He had been rather neglectful to his female conquests as of late. A few of the Parisian girls he kept in touch with voiced their complaints. His hands hadn’t been on soft feminine skin in that way since Chase.

Boy did he miss it, too.

“You are a coward.” Elijah said coldly. “Too much of one to be in Slytherin. You belong in Hufflepuff.” He spat. Elijah moved forward and pushed Dominic down again. He straddled the boy once more and glared. “Cowardly...cowardly...” he tsked. “Virgin too no doubt, hm? So how can you be sure?” Elijah purred. “Lust is a beautiful thing. A dangerous thing. Give into lust and you’ve got your control. The human body is ruled by desire is it not? That’s why Hogwarts students are shagging in broom cupboards. That’s why you kissed me. My question is are you going to do it again or are you going to just lay there?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Ravenquist-Marino Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Hearing Eli's words made him tighter down there, but a little infuriated because Eli was telling the truth. He felt it, he felt everything. Maybe Eli was right. Give into lust, give into everything his body would tell him. He'd be all set. He made sure this time he'd not screw up this kiss, and his lips connected. His tongue tried to probe forward within the mouth of the other man, he honestly didn't care anymore. He fully revealed himself to Eli, and he knew it. He knew there was no use hiding who he was anymore. Much to the dismay of his rational side, he gently shoved Eli on his back and sat straddled atop of him. He grinned as he pulled away from the other boy's lips.

"Y'know, screw my parents, they can think what they want. They can do what they will, but I won't let them do that to me. I don't think they ever could, I'm their dear son. If I'm so dear to them they wouldn't dare do anything to me to harm me". That took more courage than he'd admit. He was growing as a human being, and he was surprised at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Elijah allowed himself to be handled by Dominic. He allowed himself to be pushed back against the pillows on the couch and his hands began to wander and Dominic’s tongue explored his mouth. Elijah’s hands trailed down the boy’s torso and he pulled at his shirt, tugging it out of his trousers. Elijah popped out as many buttons as he could before Dominic pulled back, intent on saying something to reassure himself. Elijah rolled his eyes and patted Dominic on the cheek. “Of course not, sweetheart. Why would they believe it, especially if the rumour is you’re snogging a womaniser...”

His hands went to the last buttons on Dominic’s shirt and popped them out of their respective holes. He pushed the thin material off of Dominic’s shoulders and wrapped his arms around the boy’s neck. “You talk too much.” Elijah breathed, pulling Dominic down and catching his lips with his own. Elijah wasted no time, chivalry being thrown out the window as he decided to, and plunged his tongue into Dominic’s mouth, engaging in the battle he’d been reserved in before. Speech was never important, not when your body was in control. Less speaking, more gyration, kissing and touching.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Ravenquist-Marino Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Dominic wanted to dominate. Dominate over this sweet boy. Well, sweet in his eyes. But somehow that was different. He pushed himself onto Eli, kissing him deeper. He tugged off the fabric that was Eli's shirt, exposing beautiful flesh below. He pulled away from the other boy's lips, and trailed kisses down his jaw, to his neck, and finally stopping at the collarbone, where he licked softly. It tasted as he imagined, light fragrance with some slight saltiness or something. He couldn't quite tell what he was thinking of. Dominic frowned as his trousers offered a barrier between himself and Eli. He expertly wiggled out of them, kicking them to the floor. Now for Eli's. He couldn't possibly try and pull them completely off, but he'd try at least halfway. He slipped the fabric away from that milky skin as far as it would budge. This was sure to be a treat for the both of them. Perhaps.

[Fade to Black]

[Fade in again]

Dominic purred, this was surely better than anything he'd ever experience with a woman. He didn't care about how his parents would react to this, nor would he care if they tried to murder him tonight. He would care if they tried to murder Eli, though. That would be too much for him to handle. He liked Eli a lot, and couldn't stand the prospect of such a boy getting hurt because of him. He looked into the onyx eyes of the young man below him, smirking a little. "You were fantastic," a breathless uttering came from Dominic's lips as he went in for another kiss. A few Slytherins from younger grades, particularly those from years four and three, had been watching. Few firsties saw the whole thing, but they seemed more scarred by it than anything. This was something that should've been confined to the dorms, but that alone also may not have been enough.

Utterings of the spectators were nothing short of shock, or mockery. Some mercilessly spoke among their peers using offensive words. Others just seemed to mumble something along the lines of "eyebleach please".

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:55 pm

It was beyond Elijah. He was forever seducing these men yet he was catching the sodding Quaffle. Still, he didn’t mind. His hands had screwed up the pillows and his back had arched up. He understood now why he found sex so addictive. It was literally mind blowing and he hoped he had proved it to Dominic that it was better with blokes. Well, Elijah didn’t care either way as long as he got some but to rephrase it, it was better with him.

Elijah heard some whispers and he looked up. Oh yeah, the common room was communal. Elijah pushed Dominic off of him and stood up. He pulled his jeans up and buttoned them up. He pulled the flies up and took his wand out of the pocket. He brought it around them in a circle and smiled cruelly. “I love this part, ladies and gents. Oblivate!”

Their pupils widened and receded once more as the spell took hold of their minds and Elijah poked his wand behind his ear. He leaned over Dominic and caught his chin in his hand. “There you go, sweetheart. Now no one will know your little secret bar me, hmm? I’ll call on you soon.” Elijah kissed Dominic hard on the mouth, dominating the man, and grabbed his shirt. He pulled it on and smirked at the boy before turning on his heel and walking out of the common room.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum