!!Just some RP!!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

!!Just some RP!! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

!!Just some RP!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

!!Just some RP!! Empty !!Just some RP!!

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:34 am

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory):2 per topic (though usually it's just one topic since many people don't replu
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Maybe 17 year old students, graduates, old friends, new friends, maybe a rival or enemy...
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.):I can write up to 3 paragraphs though let's keep it at 1 or 2
What you want to RP about:Well Mari doesn't have much open RPs so some renewing relationships with old friends, making some new ones, rivals and enemies are open too for whoever wishes it
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.):London (won't specify anywhere in London is fine) OR Hogsmeade Smile
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

!!Just some RP!! Empty Re: !!Just some RP!!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:42 am

Ummm.... Let's see... I have Emmett who is an anti-war drop out, almost 17. Salem, a mute goth, 16. Simon, a clueless flirt, 16. Zhanna, Durmstrang pyromaniac, 17.... And then another horde of charries, but those are the ones I need RP with.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:41 am

Well i would like to roleplay with Emmett and your Durumustrang charrie then since they are 17. Emmet and Mari can meet at some London cafe or something and as in for Durumstrang charrie how about Hogsmeade?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmett Fisher Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:44 pm

That works! I'm a bit busy now, but I could start the threads in a few hours or so if you'd like...
Emmett Fisher
Emmett Fisher

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:29 pm

I'll start the thread with Emmett at the cafe (streets of london) check it in a couple of minutes and you can start the one at hogsmeade with your durumstrang charrie at Hogsmeade how about that? Smile
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Works for me!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Okie the topic is in streets of london i didn't save the link, but you can't miss Smile

Let me know when you start the thread at Hogsmeade.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhanna Charkov Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:43 pm

I did
Zhanna Charkov
Zhanna Charkov

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Okie i saw and replied.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum