Infection - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Infection - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Infection

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infection - Page 13 Empty Re: Infection

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri May 16, 2008 8:12 pm

Mariana jumped to car roof shooting all zombies on it.She murmered few words as her dragon Shadowfax came flying: "[/i]Ade come on![i]" she said lifting her up and after her Jess.Since no one was driving car it hit closest tree and exploded with Mari still on it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 9:53 pm

"Come on guys you got to hurry!" he yelled into the COM link shooting the remaining zombies trying to get into the helicopter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 10:34 pm

Andrian laughed and helped her up into a sitting position "You fainted, i've healed you two time" Andrian said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 16, 2008 10:41 pm

"Wow, I did I don't remember any of it!'said Sophia as she looked down. "Oh, my god were so high!"said Sophia as she held on to him. Not that she was afraid of her she just been knocked out and she was surprised.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 10:44 pm

Andrian gripped onto her "Alden lower please" Andrian said then screamed at the speed she was going at
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 16, 2008 10:48 pm

Sophia shook her head. "No! You don't have to it's just I was surprise that's all."said Sophia as she looked at Alden. "Continue on girl, your doing fine!"said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 10:50 pm

"Thank you" Alden said looking at Sophia then to where she was going and flew back up at the sky "Faster Alden" Andrian said happily and she flew faster then normal
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri May 16, 2008 11:50 pm

Jess screamed as he saw the explosion. He lept off Shadowfax and landed amonst several zombies. he shot them all and saw ran up to Mari. "No Mari." He sobbed. "No. No not her. Please. Don't let her be dead." He said to himself as he removed wreckage. "THORN!" He shouted "Come here."
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 1:50 am

Andrian heard a scream and turned his head to the noise "Mariana!" Andrian shouted pulling out an arrow from his back and set it on his bow "Brsinger!" Andrian screamed causing a blue orb the flare onto the tip of his arrow and twang he released his arrow and killed 5 zombies
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat May 17, 2008 4:32 am

Jess picked up Mari and put her over his shoulder. There was a roar as Thorn appeard and blew a ring of fire around them. "Get down here Thorn." he shouted mentally.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum