Onto another relative - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Onto another relative - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Onto another relative

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Onto another relative - Page 2 Empty Re: Onto another relative

Post by Felix Barker Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:18 pm

"It's not because you are special you idiot, it's because you know special people. You're being here hurts THEM.." he growled. "Of course we have to have leverage against you, and that's why the Moor girl and her useless boyfriend are here." He said with a wave of his hand. "Bait and all, so that you don't do anything you might... regret." He said and then laughed chillingly. "Because if you hurt me in any way, they both will die." He laughed lightly. "So think about that love." He grinned at her and looked into her red eyes. "Ah, you're angry with me, how cute." He laughed lightly and shook his head.

"You obviously are just like them then, they ALL thought they were just angels sent from heaven, and Slytherins were OBVIOUSLY the demons sent from Hell. All of your high and mighty egotistical ways of thinking. All of the wand spinning, hair fluffing, sneer generating crowd. It was like every single one of them thought they were better then every other one of them." he growled and moved in closer. "What does that make us poor Ravenclaws, lonely, forgotten, left to our books and our libraries. The only time we had a chance was in Quidditch, and we never won a game, why? Because the Gryffindors were more important and booked the field so far ahead we had no choice but to practice between them and the Slytherin's teams." He scowled and stared at her angrily, not wanting to hit her quite yet.

He pulled away from the kiss and grinned at her. "What can you do? You are stuck here, with me, for as long as I want, doing whatever the hell I want to you, but ah, I can see my light is having an effect on your skin." He said and his hand wandered down, touching a patch of angry, burnt skin on her arm. It was blistering and practically radiating heat. He felt his eyes roll back into his head as he could practically feel the pain coming off of the burn mark. "I think it's time to have some fun now, don't you?" He asked and pulled out his wand lightly. He pointed it at her chest, moved it to her head, and then back to her chest, deciding where to hurt her more. "Crucio."He said softly, finally settling on her throat, halfway between the head and the heart.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:48 pm

"What is this going to prove? NOTHING other then your a stocker and a pyscho maniac!"said Sophia galring at him. Sophia looked over at Chase and Eli with horror in her eyes and then looked over back at him with anger in her red eyes. "How would I do something I might regret I'm tied to this stupid table and can't move you idiot!"said Sophia angrily. Sophia wrinkled her nose in disgust as he called her love for there was only one person who called her that and that was Lucas. Sophia just looked at him and glared at him as he said she was cute when she was mad.

"No I don't, apperantley you don't know me enough to know my father was a Slytherin when he went to Hogwarts!"said Sophia angrily. "All houses are all equal and will the same level as magic as everyone else."said Sophia softly. "Actually Ravenclaw won to Hufflepuff so they haven't really nevered won a game."said Sophia smartly. "So you hate your house just because you wasn't in te second greatest house there is in Hogwarts?"Sophia asked him softly. "Ravenclaw is like the third greatest house to be in, at lease I think so I was just licky to be a Gryffindor I was suppose to aRavenclaw but the hat saw more bravery in me!"said Sophia honestly.

Sophia cried in pain when he said he could do what the hell he wanted with her for however long he wanted to. Sophia winced alittle as he touched the patched of skin that was burning and blistering her soft pale skin of hers. "My family or my friends will know I'm missing and come rescue me soonier or later mark my words!"said Sophia crying in pain. Sophia glared at him as he gotten out his wand and moved it to her chest and then her head and then back to her chest. Swallowing hard she felt the Cruciatus Curse hit her throat halfway towards her head and heart Sophia winced in pain but couldn't scream seeing how the spell hit her throat.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:56 pm

Felix felt himself smile, finally she shut up. Having hit her throat, it made it impossible for her to scream, but it at least got the topic off of stupid houses in Hogwarts. He was a grown boy now, no need to even think of that dreadful school. He let the spell wear out and then smiled at her, immediately leaning down to capture her lips in his own, biting down on her lower lip so hard it bled. "Mmmm." he whispered, licking her blood off his lips and smiling at her lightly. "Pain." he said and held up a finger, the nail on it was rather long and sharp, perfectly manicured but still claw-like, his finger dipped down to her hurt hand and he pushed the fingernail into the cut there.

"I suggest you drop the topic of houses at Hogwarts, we really don't need to be discussing that now do we?" He whispered. "How about I tell you what I did to your poor friend Khaat Lupin? Would that make you happy? First off, she wasn't tied down like you are. Oh no, but she didn't move, as I tortured her, tortured her, unable to speak, it was quite the show of pain on her face. Imagine how she writhed, right there actually." he said pulling his fingernail out of her hand and pointing at a point on the floor. A small drop of blood dripped off the end and landed on the white tiles, staining it with it's red color.

He put his finger in his mouth and savored the taste of blood. If there was one thing you learned from previous Death Eaters who were no longer in commission, it was that blood tasted great, and set you off on a frenzy for more. His eyes rolled back into his head and he turned to grin at Sophia, pointing his wand at her again. "Crucio." he said, this time pointing it at her heart.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:10 am

Michael's contacts had told him Barker was at it again, and this time it was one of Khaat's young healers. Michael had taken it upon himself to go battle this out. He went in, in absolute silence. He found the room easily where Barker was holding his next victime. He could smell some stinky mangy dog in the room well before he got there. Well, that dog really did have to go.

"Bombarda!" He fired an explosive blast at the door and burst open the door to the room. "Petrificus Totalus!" He next fired a spell to paralyze the dog and then immediately turned on Barker. "Expelliarmus!" He fired a disabling spell at him. Barker was little more than a boy. But a very naughty one. And Michael was ready to take him to task.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 646
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:19 am

As he lifted the spell of of her she glared at him but didn't say a thing for she wasn't able to speak a single word to him. As his lips caught onto hers once again she cried in pain as he bit her lower lip so hard that it bled. Licking the blood ooff her lips she tried to pull away from him but she couldn't seeing how she was tied to the table. Watching him as he held up a finger with a claw like nail at the end of it and punched it into her cut Sophia would had screamed but she didn't have her voice back but you could tell that she was though. As blood dripped on the floor she looked at the blood puddle on the floor and then back at him glaring.

Sophia glared at him not saying a word for she was afraid she'll be tortured more if she did so she decided to play stubborn with him. As she didn't say a word as she listened to what he did to Khaat which made her gulped in fear. As he pointed his wand to her heart she scearmed loudly as her screameechoed across the room. But hearing the door brust open and a man disarming Felix she stared at the old man in relief that someone came to get her. Sophia was so glad someone came and got her before she started dying on the table she was tied to.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:28 am

One minute he was torturing Sophia, and then the next his wand was flying out of his hand, after the wall had been blasted in. Felix stood there staring at the man who had just immobilized his dog, and taken his wand from him. It had rolled into a corner by the man, and his eyes went to it quickly. "Ah, I see that I have been thwarted." he said sadly. It was becoming more apparent that his eyes were sunken in, and he looked rather tired. "Though why you should go for me, and not my boss, I don't quite understand." He laughed a cold laugh and stared at the man who had his wand pointed at him.

"But I am afraid, that you won't catch me this time, we may meet again in the future, but right now I have another agenda." He said with a rather bloody grin, his teeth tainted red from Sophia's blood. He pointed at his wand and suddenly an invisible string tugged on it from his sleeve and it jumped back into his hand. "I will meet thee again." he said with a laugh, he pointed his wand at his dog, and it flew into his arms, and he spun on the spot.

Felix was no longer there, but his presence felt like it was still in the room. Laughing at the two people who now stood alone, having to heal back up what he had destroyed so easily, and would take so long to fix.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:35 am

Michael went over to the girl on the table. He somehow felt like he had just done this. He sighed heavily. "Khaat sent me for you," he told her quietly and soothingly. It was the most reassuring thing he could think of. He magically released her and picked her up. "We need to get out of here," he said to her. "Don't think about him anymore. Believe me, we're onto him. He won't be back for you again."

He apparated out with her. He apparated her right to St. Mungos, to the ER. He turned her care over to the healers who rushed to help Sophia the moment Michael arrived with her. He hadn't had any time to reassure her, and he wasn't the one she really was going to want to see anyway.

From there he went over to the floo at St. Mungos, opened it to Matt Lestrange and shouted. "Hey, Skinny! Get your arse to the office! Now!"
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:43 am

Sophia looked at him and nodded weakly at him for all her powers were drained from her and she couldn't talk to him. Now she knew how Khaat felt helpess and weak not able to use any magic or speak to anyone she wasn't even able to say thankyou to him. Sophia nodded when he said don't think about him anymore but it was hard seeing how he was now drilled into her mind. His lcold laugh, his smell, everything about him was drilled into her mind like he said. As they appeared at St. Mungo's the weakness took over Sophia as she fainted on the bed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:54 am

Matt was sitting on the couch reading a book when Michael called. He had nearly thrown the book into the fire itself when Michael yelled at him. Although he grinned when his "heart" rate returned to normal. "You crazy old fool! My wife and children are sleeping...well the twins. I haven't seen Soph lately." he said frowning slightly. "I'm sure she's off with that Lucas boy. He'd better be treating her right...otherwise he's getting it." he said. But nonetheless, he quickly flicked his wand and a pen and paper wrote a note to Emmy. He wasn't sure if he would be back by morning if Michael was calling him.

He entered the warmth of the fire thinking St. Mungos. He appeared right on top of Michael; his head was still in the fire when Matt left. It took him a moment to realize what was going on..but eventually he spotted the motionless body on the bed. He quickly walked over and he noticed Sophia laying there her eyes closed. You'd think because Matt had seen this so many times before that it wouldn't phaze him. But his smile turned to a quick frown and he looked at Michael. "What the hell happened..." he asked angrily, his eyes flashing red and returning to normal.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:12 am

"Let her sleep, Lad," Michael said. "She needs the rest. It seems that the idiot that tortured Khaat decided Khaat wasn't enough practice for him. My 'friends' told me that he had another woman he was occupying his time with. I went to check it out and found your daughter was the one he'd been amusing himself with. The healers tell me she's going to be alright. They've taken good care of her, but I asked that they send for Robert. I wanted him to come and double check her and make sure she'll be alright. He's on his way.

"Believe me, we'll get this guy. That I promise you. She was awake when I got to her. They sedated her here so she could rest. She's an amazingly strong young woman. She held up very well."

He had been proud of how well Sophia seemed to bear up to all the nonsense Barker had put her through. Now all he had to do was to tell Robert. That, and he had to tell Khaat. Robert was going to be far easier to deal with than Khaat was. He wasn't looking forward to that.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top