new friends - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new friends - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new friends

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new friends - Page 2 Empty Re: new friends

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:25 pm

"Oh my," James said in a mocking voice. "your daddy works for the dark lord." he had a smirk on his face. "then he will once day work for me." he chuckled. "and you wouldn't' want him to kill the future of his very purpose of living now would you. if i were to die and the dark lord be gone as well who would take over our work. who would make it clear that muggles are inferior to us wizards?" James just ingorned Pirson altogether this older boy did not scare him one bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:31 pm

"Kid out of us three sally or i are more likely than you are to become dark lord. I bettcha that you wont even last one day as a death eater because the day you even come to become one i bettcha either i will kill you or i would have made one of my children kill you." Prison said mockingly. Of course he was trying to scare the kid. He really wouldnt sink down that low especially since this was a kid he was talking to.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Sally rolled her eyes the thought of this mere kid being the dark lord made her laugh. "Theres no way you would become the Dark Lord, I respect I dont respect you. Your younger then I why would I serve a childern. The answer is I wouldnt and wont." she said stateing. She went and stood by Prison "Dont get to cocky Love." She whispered in his ear warningly
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:33 pm

"of course it will take some time but by then all of you will be use to the idea of my brother Sister and i working together me at the lead. Dillon is to much of a follower to be a leader and my other siblings and parents would hate me even more if i let penelope get into that kind of danger." James looked around then chuckled "have to have your girl friend keep you from fighting..." he laughed "she must think your to week and that i will hurt you." he really found it rather funny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Sally snorted at his remarks "Actullay no i dont, I wouldnt want him hurting a child." She said holding back laughter. She smirked and looked around the room for a chair spotting one away from James and Prison. Walking over to it, she sat down across it, her legs over the arm of the chair. She sighed and smirked once more "So how do you expect to follow in the dark lords footsteps any way?" she asked smirking again
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:53 pm

When Sally went to an arm chair Prison looked over at her. "You ok babe?" he asked her as he waited for the kid to speak. "Hey lil punk, why dont u just go run off and play with ur imaginary friend and ur little baby pets and let the big kids to their job?" He asked the boy. It was most likely that an older guy would end up as the dark lord instead of him. "I mean serriously you would probably die before you made it far enough."
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:30 pm

"You will have to wait and see." James said. he knew it would take a while to put his plan in motion. it would even take him a while to know all of the spells he would need. though until then he had a few years of Hogwarts to go. to carefully plan everything out, so he can slowly take over the muggles and become the next dark lord. he would be even better than first. he would finish what voldemort had failed to do. he smiled as he envisioned it. once again he had been ignoring Prison, who he really couldn't stand.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:19 am

(Oh shoot I just relizead we are rping to a time where Voldemolt is dead DUH Sorry blonde moment)

Sally for some reason liked the kids perserverance and sliently applauded him. She smiled at Prison "Im fine Love." She said sitting upright and stared the kid down, he didnt look much of the next Dark Lord but he could with years of practice and maybe a better style. She leaned back in the chair thinking of what to do, she really didnt want to argue with a mere kid. She nodded at the kid "We shall shallnt we?" she said in acknowlegdement. The kid was complelely ignoring Prison which Sally found a bit irratating.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top