When I look at you
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When I look at you Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When I look at you

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When I look at you Empty When I look at you

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:44 am

Daniel walked onto the Qudditch pitch, his firebolt shouldered onto his left shoulders, in his hand he held a old, patchy football be brought from home so he could practise in the Qudditch pitch anytime he wanted. The date of the try-out seemed closer than ever -- in fact it was tomorrow and he got to admit, he was really starting worrie, 'what if he failed', 'what if the Captain didn't like him' so many thing filled his head. He was so keen on making a good impression to the Captain at the try-out, he wanted to make it on the team and speaking of impressing the captain he knew that Nikki would be at the try-out as well and he didn't want to seem like a loser to her, if he couldn't make it on the team.

It was almost night-time here, the sky were starting to get dark and only a shade of blue could be seen through the night sky. A few stars twinkled in the sky, the moon sat peacefully in the horizon. Winds sways gracefully in the air as it blew it cool, fresh air against his skin. Daniel wore a blue buttoned shirt which he left two button unbutton, a pair of tight jeans and sneakers. He knew it was a cold night but he didn't need much clothes since he knew it would be pretty hot after practising all day.

Daniel suddenly stopped when he found a good spot to place all his stuff then slowly walked over the bench as place all his stuff down, as he carefully put on his gears just to protect himself while he was up there. After he was finish, Daniel turned around slowly, his eyes darted around the Qudditch pitch as he slowly took in everything surrounding him. He looked down at his broom which was laying on the ground beside him. "Up!" he murmmered as he hovered his hand over his firebolt causing it to fly into his hands. He smiled as it did this, it was one of his favorite spell.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

When I look at you Empty Re: When I look at you

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:36 am

Nikki was wearing her favourite skinny blue jeans with pink converse shoes with a yellow v-shaped t-shirt on. Her hair was straight tonight and she only had a little bit of eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss on as well as candy smelling perfume on.

To her dismay, she looked up to see Daniel, a bit far away for her to call out, so she just smiled. She thought she'd just let him get on with whatever and continue with what she was there for. Maybe after she finished she'd watch him for a while.

She was sitting on the ground of the quidditch pitch and began to play her guitar and sing out loud as she could. It was a new song she had recently written and it was very personal to her and had deep meaning to her and didn't care if anyone didn't like it or whatever because it was her song.

I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"

Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

It's the climb, yeah!

There's always gonna be another mountain
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose

It's the climb, yeah!

Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qolUC13bwMc
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:14 am

Daniel turned around to the Qudditch pitch again, his jaws clenching as he gripped his broomstick, tightly and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath, letting the cool air fill his nose as he let his body relax a little. Then he looked back up at the sky again and started to mount his broomstick. With a swift kick, he shot in the air like a bullet in an incredible speed. He could feel the wind smashing against his skin as if a glass had been thrown at him. Daniel then skidding to a sudden stop until he thought he was high enough to play Qudditch and turned around to face the Qudditch hoops which stood in the distance. He grabbed his ball and tossed it in the air in front of him and started to dash towards it.

Daniel flew towards the ball with an incredible speed, as he flew towards it he put his arm in front of him. He pulled his arm out in front of him, opening his hands, to reach for the ball. To his dismay he felt the balls in his grip and started to pull it towards him and tucked it under his armpit as he made his way up towards the hoop in front of him, practicing his dodging and dashing as he did this; soon as he was close to it he did a barrel roll towards the hoops and toss the balls into the tallest hoop and got it right through.

He smiled as he saw this, watching his ball fall from the sky - his first score of the day. Daniel smirked and started to fly towards the ball, cupping his hands together as he caught it. To his dismay as he flew back to half-way to the pitch he heard a beautiful voice on the ground below him. He looked around for the source of the voice and spotted Nikki singing in the pitch below him.

A smile broke on his face as he saw her, he couldn't help but feel glad to see her. He was in love with her, ever since he met her at the classroom he had not stopped thinking about her, he hadn't found the courage to ask her out yet. He gulped as he thought about this, he wanted so badly to kiss her but he decided just to go down and check her out. So he slowly flew back down to the ground, listening to her voice through his ears. She was so beautiful and her voice sounded perfect in his ears. When she was done; he finally made it to the ground. "Hey?" he said, nervously with a bit of confidences in his voice.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:50 am

"Hello, Daniel," Nikki smiled at Daniel. She thought about the first time she met him. It was weird but good at the same time. Gosh, she thought, he looked so handsome and sexy. She just wished he'd ask her out and this time not leave like Harry did. Nikki looked at Daniel and blushed and smiled at him, just unsure what to do because she was so shy around him.

She hoped that her and him would make the Quidditch team, then they'd see each other alot more. And well, if they didn't make the team, maybe they could still see eachother just...hanging out or something similar, but she prefer it to be Quidditch that way she didn't have to ask him whether he wanted to hang out whereas if they made the Quidditch team, it isn't asked or awkward as they would have to meet up and attend Quidditch meetings and such.

Thinking about Sophia and Lucas, Nikki wanted to be like them. The perfect couple. She wanted so badly to be in a relationship as special as Sophia and Lucas' as it seemed like a beautiful thing. She hoped that Nikki and Daniel would have that same special beautiful bond. It would be a miracle if it was, maybe not a miracle but an uncommon rare thing.

Nikki probably interuppted Daniel's training with her singing. So, she bit her bottom lips and didn't know how to come about it. Though, she didn't have a bad voice as she was Hannah Montana in muggle world, so that must mean something. "I'm sorry if I interuppted your Quidditch training with my singing..." Nikki said to Daniel, apologetically.

She hoped that he would forgive her...as she didn't mean to, she just wanted somewhere free to go and sing out loud as the empty classrooms didn't always seem to be empty, not that she regret it, as she met Daniel in the empty classroom. He probably thought that she was stalking him or maybe he was stalking her. Or maybe it was just a total coincidence that they'd always meet eachother in the same place at weird times.

Actually, whilst she was singing the song, she was watching him practise his Quidditch skills and by golly, he was really good. It'd be a loss if they didn't take him on the team. She thought that he was amazing, but not just at Quidditch. He was kind, sweet, cute and also a vampire like her which made things even better as she didn't know any male vampires besides Ne'os and Matt. He was also near her age, which didn't make things awkward or anything.

Nikki shook her head and realized how much she was thinking to himself and basically day dreaming. She looked at Daniel and chuckled softly. "Sorry was in deep thought there for a while," Nikki said to him chuckling softly to herself. She wished she didn't day dream or only think to herself so often as she felt like she missed so many things when she did.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:22 am

Daniel couldn't help but smile when he heard her voice escaping from her lips as she spoke his name. It sure did sound good to hear her voice again. He missed her so much, she was so beautiful and sexy. He could not forget the first time he had met her. Daniel knew he had to ask her out soon but he couldn't seem to find the right words to tell her. He admitted he was so shy around her, it had been such a long time since he dated a girl before; ever since Chase told him she was with another guy after leaving him for two years without anywords. He hadn't been himself lately. He hadn't dated in a while, so he was still trying to get back.

He couldn't help but think of her all day, she was on his mind 24/7. Daniel was in love with her, she wasn't like the other girls, she understood unlike any other girls. She made him feel alive, plus she was a vampire which was good cause then he wouldn't have to worry about having to tell her about being a vampire and scaring her off. He never liked telling girls about him being a vampire, it never ended well. He wanted to have a special relationship together, like he did with Chase but this time she wouldn't leave him. He knew she was the one.

Although that wasn't the only thing he was thinking about, the Qudditch. He wanted so badly to get on the Gryffindor Qudditch team, and he hoped that both her and him would make it on the Qudditch Team. So then, he could see her everyday. Daniel knew there was other ways to see each other even though they didn't make it onto the Qudditch team. He didn't really care but he preferred to be on the Qudditch team as well. It had been his life long dream to be a Qudditch champion. Then suddenly, he looked back up at when he heard her voice breaking the awkward silence between them. "Oh, no not at all. You love it when you sing," he winked at her and smiled. "I was about to ask if you wanted to play qudditch with me," he tossed the ball gently towards her without any notice. "Don't worry i'll be gentle," he told her.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum