I Love..... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I Love..... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I Love.....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Love..... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love.....

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:07 pm

"Why can't some one just tell me whats going on? First my name isn't my name, now my parents may not be my parents at all.........."Victorie said and sat on the ground. she was starting to get a headache from all of this. "Jack wouldn't do that to me... he wouldn't lie to me."she had always called her parents by their first name never mom and dad. "oh what if he would..." her fears where starting to come true. the lies of her whole life were starting to come true.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:16 am

"Who's this Jack guy you speak of? That name seems so familiar. So...odd. Like he put me in danger once. Like, I was in some sort of grave danger because of him. Or something. I don't know. The name my parents keep mentioning. Mentioning regret and regretting giving something to him. I don't know. I forget. I'm so confused myself. I never thought I would have an older sister. I only know of my younger one, Marie. Marie doesn't even know of an older sister. She only knows of me. Me and me alone", Ezra was a deer caught in the headlights. This was all too weird for him. "I wonder if we can change the subject, I can tell this is getting awkward for me and you. That's something problematic".
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:37 pm

"Jack is or was or isn't... my father." Victoire said. "I don't know who he is any more. He may have lied to me my whole life. He may have taken me way from my family. Though i may not know until I talk to him. " she slowly started to stand up still shaking a little "Yes, please change the subject all you want." it was so confusing. What is exactly going on? why would Jack do that to her? he loved her so much. they were almost inseparable before she came here then they haven't talked much since her first year.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:54 pm

"How about....animals? Yeah, let's talk about animals. I have a pet fox, he's up in my bed in the dorms. He's quite adorable. His name is Cheeto", Ezra sounded hesitant. Almost regretful of changing the topic. He needed to find out more of these people that his sister mentioned, that way he could get to the bottom of this for her, and make it all better. If he could. He felt something inside him that seemed to build up a little. Building up and rising within until it could burst any second. Anger? It was anger. He never felt this much anger in all his life, but now it was time for him to do so. What a time it was, too. Anger building and steadily increasing. However, he hid it.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:51 pm

"animals are wonderful," Victorie said smileing slightly. "I have a cat, named midnight, and a owl named snow.." she said happy he changed the subject but she could sense that he was frustrated by it. as she looked at him she could tell he was growing angry. "You want to know more don't you," she wispred "i could tell you all i know.. if you want." she brushed her long hair out of her face. "i know i would like some answers to and if you want the answers to the same questions we would run into a small problem." she said laughing a little at her self.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:40 pm

"It'd be nice to have some answers. After all, I'd like to know all I could so that one day, I can help you out with this whole thing. It's not nice to feel like everyone's lying to you, is it? For the longest time, I thought I only had one sister, and one sister only. One sister that was younger than me, and that was it. One I don't connect with. I wish I'd been born before you so I could've tried to fight for you". He looked away, "How comes you're a Hufflepuff, all Laurisis are usually Gryffindors. Like myself. It's like the Weasleys. Though I s'pose that not all Laurisis HAVE to be Gryffindor. You're definitely a Laurisi, because you remind me of me so to speak". Suddenly, his broom stuttered midair, and he started to fall. A feeling of dread washed over him as he cried out, his body crashing to the earth below.

Ezra was unconscious, but not dead. He'd landed on his arm, though, breaking it.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:50 pm

"no its not nice to feel that your whole life is based lies." Victoried answered his question as she watched him "I' always thought i was an only child untill just a little bit ago." she confessed just as ezra's wand stoped moveing and he fell. "Ezra!,"she said getting up and running to him. "'oh no,' she thought when seeing that he was unconscious. there was no way she could carrie him to the hospitle wing. there was no way she could get him off the ground. she tried to look at the arm he landed on to see if it was okay with out moveing him to much.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top