I'll make you think...don't worry. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'll make you think...don't worry. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'll make you think...don't worry.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'll make you think...don't worry. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll make you think...don't worry.

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Matt could see that she meant what she was saying. He knew it would help her to get Jack in here and speak. But she wasn't ready just yet; it would take a few more sessions. He could see in her eyes she was truly afraid, it made him frown slightly. "Alright, we'll get Mr. Krum in here and begin with that. If you ever feel strong enough to handle Jack you can tell me and we'll get her in here. Just you two at first, then perhaps we should move onto involving Mr. Krum." he told her. "However nothing is certain, you don't have to if you're not up to it." he emphasized. Sometimes people misenterpretate other peoples actions. Then again, some people don't know how to act to others. The way Matt saw it, Chase and Jack were alike in some ways. They were however both at fault for their failed friendship. He would make it a goal for her to become friends again. "Why don't we start by making a goal for you?" he told her.

"If you can think of anything you'd like to achieve in these sessions let me know and I'll write it down." he told her trying to change the subject. He wanted Chase to leave with a smile, althought he knew she may leave with a smirk or a grin. But a smile may take a little while..he'd speak with Mr. Krum soon as well. He's next on Matt's lists, plus there was another boy who had requested to see him. An Adam LaRoche was supposed to stop by after Chase's session. But now he was supposed to focus on Chase, which he was doing. He was planning ahead, he hated when he did that. His wife got mad at him for doing it; he smiled slightly at the last time he had done it. She had tried to punch him and refused to kiss him for an hour. "And then, eventually perhaps we'll get into caring for a baby? I can bring my daughter in and she can help you. I find bringing others with experience helps immensly." he told her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

I'll make you think...don't worry. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll make you think...don't worry.

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Chase looked at him and nodded. Well at least he wasn't going to push her into anything. She bit her lower lip and listened as he talked and then looked up at him. A goal, it was what she needed, a long term goal, a short term goal, she needed something to set her sights on. Chewing on her bottom lip she thought for a long moment. "I think I know how to take care of a baby... I think.. I mean I've learned what to do with my body anyway.. I don't know a lot of the other stuff, I guess I'll learn just like any other parent.." She choked slightly and looked down at her lap. "You're daughter.." She suddenly looked up and felt a grin cross her face. "Sophia right?" She exhaled slightly and then felt a small giggle escape her lips. "I told her about it.. and she kinda blew up on me too, but then she realized that blowing up would help nothing, she was more upset that I hadn't told her sooner!" She said and shook her head.

"Sophia has helped me a LOT these past few years.. I don't know how I could ever thank her.." She shook her head and sighed. "It's odd to think... that just a year ago.. well, a little over a year now... I was just a normal girl.. sitting under a tree on the grounds of Hogwarts, contemplating life, and then.. it all went downhill from there." She laughed slightly and then frowned. "Met a guy... got attacked, met a few more guys, lost them all, got my memory erased, got attacked, lost my family, met a guy, got attacked.. got attacked..." She laughed lightly. "I see a common theme in this.. "She shook her head. "Guys and attacks, I think that's what has made up my life so far Matt.. Guys and attacks.. I think they just like me to much, pain and emotions, and now.. after being attacked a few more times after THAT... I meet a guy, and get pregnant, and now here I am.. a bloody trail behind me.." She shook her head and looked up at Matt. "I attract trouble." She said with a small smile before biting on her lower lip and staring at her lap again.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Matt understood completely, in fact he couldn't help but grin. She was almost like he was at Hogwarts...only on the opposite end. Matt attracted trouble and women alike..hell even outside of school he attracted trouble. It seemed that every choice he had made has caused him to be forced to grow stronger. Whether he be needing to save Sophia, fight for the Ministry, or even just kick some Death Eater Ass. "Believe me, I know what you mean. I may even know better than most. But Sophia can relate as well..." he said. A smile shot on his face when he had been told Sophia had helped her. It sounded just like Sophia, just like Matt. They were so much alike, that was one of the reasons he adopted her. "Well I think you simply need to write down your feelings and things will begin to get better. That way you can look at the journal and think things over before acting. You're young yet, so you'll be acting on instinct. You learn later to think before you act." he remembered a few times when he learned the hard way.

"May I ask what is so interesting about my floor?" he said hiding a laugh. "Staring at me isn't going to hurt you. I'm not going to steal your soul." his laugh broke the surface now. "Now, besides me and Sophia. Is there anyone you can really trust? Anyone who you think you could them them anything and they won't judge? Anyone who is willing to take secrets to the grave?" he asked her returning to a bit of a serious tone.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:04 pm

Chase smiled and looked up at him. "You have a coffee stain.. by your right foot." She felt a smile stretch her face wide. "It seems like you spilled it while you may have been reaching for something because of the way it stained." She felt herself giggle lightly before looking up at him. It felt good to be smiling again, and she wondered why she ever let it slip from her face. Even from just a few seconds ago, she felt happier. Though whether that was from mood swings, or if she was just happy, she didn't know. When he asked her if there was someone she could talk to without feeling judged, she felt a grin cross her face. "Elijah..." She said and then blushed hard. "Every time I talk to him, I feel really.. comfortable, like he will understand me, and do whatever he can to help." She smiled and ran her finger along the edge of the journal absentmindedly.

"I guess I trust really easy, because I got to know this new foreign kid at school, he's from Beauxbatons, his name is Adam.. I really don't know his last name though, but I feel really comfortable around him too, I almost crashed a broom, and he caught me, it was kind of cool actually, but he got hurt real bad.. but Elijah was there, and he kind of flipped out, because well, Adam let me fall, but it was still fun, because I'm REALLY bad at flying a broom, and I mean REALLY bad." She giggled and then shook her head. "But I guess I trust him pretty well too, he's really nice to me, and doesn't seem to mind that I'm pregnant, because I told him.. not that my mood swings don't give me away anyway." She said shaking her head before pulling at a loose string on her skirt.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:01 am

Matt looked down by his right foot, and lo-and-behold; there was a coffee stain right there. He grinned slightly and pointed his wand at it "Scurgify." he said quietly, the stain disappeared slightly. There was still an outline though. He was never really good when it came to household spells. He had no choice but to learn when he moved out. He could tell she was happy to be smiling, it was in her eyes. It wasn't mood swings, this was genuine happiness. That on her face was a genuine smile..something that made Matt feel good. This would be one of his tougher clients though. He listened to every word she said and nodded to show he was listening. He always allowed the other person to finish before speaking. Well not always, but when he was trying to act polite. If he was smack talking with a Death Eater or someone then he was everywhere.

A smile grew on his face, "It's good that you have someone like that. Someone who's really close to you." he told her. He couldn't think of anything more to say really, but something did pop into his head. "Mr. Krum sounds like a good man. I hope I meet him soon, if you could try and coax him into coming to our next session that would be good. Of course he has to come voluntarily; otherwise nothing will get done." he told her. He looked down at his desk for a moment and made a noise between a laugh and a sigh. "French kids like that are hard to come by Chase." he began telling her. He looked back at her, "Hell, someone who's willing to take a fall for you is hard to come by. Has Mr. Krum ever taken a fall for you...physically I mean." he said.

He wasn't trying to worry her at all, he just wanted to make her think about her life. She was in seventh year, that meant she would be entering the real world soon. She'd have to learn to think about things before doing them.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top