A time to SING! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A time to SING! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A time to SING!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A time to SING! - Page 2 Empty Re: A time to SING!

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:44 am

Nikki felt upset that she had to prove she was a vampire to him, she felt untrusted, but decided to prove it to him anyway. Nikki began with showing him her fangs and pointed to them. She then walked over to her bag and got a glass bottle and then smashed it on the edge of a chair and cut her wrist and then got her wand out and said, "Episkey" and she was healed immediately. She then ran around the room really quickly and then tapped him on his shoulder. She was now behind him and looked at him, solemnly and without a smile. "Does that prove it to you?" Nikki asked. She's never had to prove herself to be a vampire to anyone before, it was quite an interesting ask of her and she didn't mind doing it, it was kind of new to her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:55 am

Daniel watched her carefully, watching as she proved herself that she was a vampire. He knew that he made her feel untrusted and upset, he didn't mean to make her feel like that. He just had a lot of trouble trusting people these days whenever he had to tell them he was a vampire. The last time he remembered telling somebody he was a vampire started calling him a freak and all kind of names such as leech, blood addict and twilight. Then almost getting into a huge brawl fight in the middle of the school property. Daniel continued to watch her, he saw her fang, saw the blood streaming down her arm from the wound she caused by a broken shard of glass which she healed. Then finally with vampire speed she flew behind him. Her face was solemn and the smile on her face had disappeared. Daniel turned around and stood there for a moment, taking his time to gather everything that just happen. He flashed behind her and started to grin his cute, devilish grin of hers. To show her a full view of his fang, this was a sign he trusted her now. "Yep, your definitely a vampire" he told her, touching her skin with his hand by holding her hand. He could feel the coldness of her skin, pressing lightly against his.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:03 am

"No doubt about it," Nikki nodded. She looked at Daniel and smiled. "I'm glad I've met another vampire," Nikki said. The only vampires Nikki knew were her sister, Samantha, and Ne'os. Now she knew another and made her feel very happy. "I was turned into a vampire..by my ex-husband...it's a long story, but anyway..." Nikki explained. Nikki looked at him and wondered how he got turned into a vampire. "What about you?" Nikki asked Daniel, curiously. She wondered about what kind of plot or accident made him a vampire...No one wanted to be a vampire, but Nikki didn't mind, it was what made her, her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:43 am

Daniel smiled and chuckled when she said she was glad to see another vampire. "Mmm. I'm glad too," he told her, searching for her eyes. "Its good to know I'm not alone," he smiled at her, dropping her hand from his grip. He had to admit, it had been lonely being in a vampire world. He didn't have much friends, well... he didn't have any friends at all. The only friend he had was his three pet cat. He loved them very much, but they were not like real friends. Ones that could speak and play around with him everyday, like other kids at school. So, it was good to meet another vampire at least they had one certain thing in common. Daniel didn't say anything when she started explaining about how she turned into a vampire. He didn't want to say anything to hurt her feelings or anything. He knew he could do nothing but tell her how he had turned into a vampire. "Well.." he took a deep breath trying to repeat the dreadful memorie back into his head again. "I was walking with a friend, when suddenly Death Eater kidnapped us and took us to their lair and tied us up, they wanted something my friend had but she wouldn't give it to her," he told her, to catch his breath again. "So, after awhile they thought they'd torture me and cut me up real bad so they could get an answer out of her," he stopped for a moment, the memories was so painful and depressing for him. He didn't like talking about it, but he knew he had to tell somebody at least. It been haunting his dream almost two years. "I was badly wounded, i was almost dying. Losing blood and there was a man, not so tall but his hands were so cold. He knew he hd to save me so he bit me turned me into a vampire," he told her.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:23 am

Nikki smiled, and nodded and just basically agreed with him that it was nice to know you're not alone, especially in such a dark place like the wizarding world. Nikki had gasped, and eventually cried at the end of Daniel's story of how he got turned into a vampire. "Oh, Daniel!" Nikki sobbed and gave him a long hug. She couldn't even imagine the pain and suffering he had to go through and nor could she believe that he just told her the whole story. Nikki let go of Daniel and sniffled. "I'm so sorry you had to go through all that.." Nikki said sadly. Nikki didn't want to bring back any more dreadful or painful memories for Daniel so she dropped that topic. She quickly wiped her nose and eyes with her hands and looked at Daniel. "Do you uh, have any siblings?" Nikki asked him. She smiled, thinking of her own sister, Sophia, who was the bestest sister in the whole wide world and was thankful for her everyday of her life.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:25 am

<P>Daniel never told anyone this story before, only Samantha and Ne'os knew because they were there. He never trusted anyone with the story, nor he even wanted to, the memories was painful and unbearing at the same time he felt quite glad to be alive. He had promised himself he wouldn't tell anyone this story but that promise was broken. Daniel had already told her, guess he had trusted her. Daniel smiled and closed his eyes, shivering as he felt her arm around his waist. Slowly, he wrapped his arm around her and hugged her back. He enjoyed the feeling of her body pressing against his, it felt so good, it felt like the best feeling in the world. Daniel protested as he felt her let go, but he knew he had to stop hugging her anytime so he let her go. He didn't say anything but smile, he knew she was sorry she didn't need to say it. The look in her eyes said everything. "I used to," said Daniel feeling quite glad that she had change into a different subject. "Rory and Shaun, he told her, smiling as he said their name. He loved them very much, he was do anything just to see them again but of course their parent wouldn't allow him to see them agian. They had basically kicked him out of the house as soon as they found out he was a vampire. "What about you?" he asked.</P>
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:37 am

Nikki frowned and wondered why he had said, used to. She liked seeing him smile about his siblings when he said their names. "Oh yes, I do, I have an older sister named Sophia Lestrange! She's a graduate now," Nikki sighed. She sighed for many reasons. One, her sister had changed her last name to Lestrange and Nikki felt like she was no longer related to her. Second, her sister no longer attended Hogwarts, it was just Nikki, alone in a big school, but now she met Daniel, so, it might be different than she thought. Nikki looked at Daniel and wanted to know why he had said 'used to' about his siblings, but she didn't want to bring up any bad memories, so Nikki decided to keep it to herself. "I love my sister very much...she's the best," Nikki smiled. Nikki was able to tell that he loved his siblings very much as well, his smile told him, and so did the sparkle in his eyes.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Daniel read her expression and couldn't help but noticed when he said, used to when he was talking about his siblings. He knew she was curious about him saying that to her. He hadn't told her what happen the day after he had turned into a vampire. He hadn't told her how his mother had kicked him out of his house after she found out he was a vampire. He could remember her crying and screaming as she kicked him out of the house. The words that came out of her mouth felt as if he had been stabbed with a knife. 'GET OUT....Your not my son anymore......i don't want a freak in my house!'. He hadn't seen his mother and father for a long time now, nor he had seen his brother and sisters. He missed them so much, he would do anything in the world just to see them again for once in his life.

Daniel roses his eyesbrows as Nikki sighed as she spoke her sisters name. He could tell she was sad about her sister graduating from school. But, Daniel couldn't help but notice how her sister had a different surname from her he wanted to ask her how she was related to her. He didn't want to ask her, he could tell she was upset about that too and he didn't want to say anything that could hurt her. He couldn't stand hurting a beautiful, young girl as her. "It must be hard for you to be at school without your sister," he asked her, curiously as he mentally slapped himself in the head, he knew it was a stupid question to ask
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top