A New Adventure - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A New Adventure - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A New Adventure

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Adventure

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Ivy looked down at this small girl. She had gone through so much in her life and she was so young too. Ivy felt her fear melt away and was replaced with sadness and hope. All Ivy had been through was her brother disowning her when she became a witch. She wanted so badly to hug her but knew she shouldn't do that.

Ivy heard footsteps ahead of her and knew that something or someone was there. She closed her eyes and said in her head, "Nothing to be afraid of. There is nothing there. Nothng!" She held Lunas hand tighter and held her breath.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Luna looked up at the other girl, and gripped her wand in the other hand tightly. She held it out in front of her. "Whoever you are, come out! I have a wand and I'm not afraid to use it!" She stared into the distance where she assumed the footsteps came from. Of course she wasn't sure but she'd try to be sure. Try to know. Try to fend it off. Whatever it was. She'd protect this young woman despite the fact that they didn't know each other well and she was older than herself. However, she would do it anyway. She always felt this way towards people regardless of who they were. Especially women though.

Would an answer to her query come soon? Who knew. It wasn't exactly a query; more or less a shrill challenge to whoever was scaring the crap outta her and Ivy.
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:41 pm

Ivy heard Luna deffened them in a way. Ivy felt like such a wuss, she was the older one and she was being protected and she thought to herself, "You know what...I don''t care anymore. If I have too I will pick her up and run out of here!" She griped her wanded tighter and pointed it out into the darkness, "Same with me!" she yelled out. "If anything happens or if we can't fight it, I'm picking you up and throwing you over my shoulder and getting the heck out of here! Okay?" she wisppered down at Luna not taking her eyes off the darkness. She felt somewhat better now, and had more courage in herself.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:33 pm

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't think that's necessary, Ivy. I don't think that's necessary. I can fight very well", Luna tried to assure Ivy. Something stepped forward, but still in the shadows. Luna aimed her wand at the thing in the shadows and fired a Stupefy at it. The thing was sent back, and emitted a man-like groan. What could someone be doing in the forbidden forest? What could something man-like be doing here? Luna let go of Ivy and ventured closer to the person in the shadows, then grabbed him by the leg. She dragged him out of the shadows to get a good look at him.

"It's....It's a guy I don't know". Indeed, it was a human male. He was out cold by the spell, and laid there. He had a wand in his hand as well, and wasn't seriously hurt. Luna didn't know who it was, nor did she want to know. However, she did figure that this guy must have been lost. Lost and now found. However, they'd probably have to lie so that they didn't get into trouble with the teachers.
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:43 am

Luna was resoning with Ivy, and she took note of that but was not afraid to run. Something stepped forward and Ivy's heart was beating out of her chest. Luna fired a spell out and sent whoever back. She heard a groan, and it sounded human. Ivys thoughts went rampant, "Was he here to kill someone!? Was he lost!? Was he meeting someone!? Was he a she!?" her head was spinning so much she didn't notice that Luna had let go of her hand.

She snapped back when Luna spoke, "Huh?!" she said startled. Ivy looked at what she was holding, it was a guy. A petrified guy, "Aw...crap...." she thought. "Well...do we take him to the Hospital Wing?" she walked closer and poked the guy in the arm with her wand.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top