After a Long day - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After a Long day - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After a Long day

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After a Long day - Page 2 Empty Re: After a Long day

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:26 pm

James Blood." James siad looking at the girl with a confused look on his face. he had just told her his name and she already for got who he was. talk about short term memory loss. he shook his head and went back to sturming on the guitar his pets all staying close to their master. he loved music as much as his pets though he spent much more time with his animals than his music. he started to hum a tune not knowing what it was or what words to sing. it was all so random
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:31 pm

When Rora finally figured out what had happened she looked at him and said, "S.. Sorry... My frikin Flashbacks and visions made me loose my train of thought so i couldnt remember for a lil bit who u were.. It usually doesnt happen to me." She told him in an odd way. She never told someone she barely knew something like that and she sort of didnt want to let any people who could use it against her know about it cause she really didnt want to be used to selfish reasons
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:18 pm

'hmm,' james though, 'that is some useful infromation. i could use this girl to my advantages. maybe i should try and keep on her good side.' "would you like to help me write a song." he choked out. he could tell that this girl was muggle born and it hurt him to say these words to her. but if he wanted to know more he need to become friends with her. he needed to get inside her head. his only hope for that would be to become her firend his first muggle born firend in the whole world
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Nah no thankz... I need to figure out what the vision i had means." She told him as she summoned her drawing pad and pencil then closed her eyes and began to draw the person she saw in her vision. She reconised him from somewhere but aurora just didnt know where she knew him from. Why couldnt she figure out who the man she drew on the peice of paper was? She wouldnt let anyone see the drawing. It was her own private thing and only she could figure it out
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:11 pm

James looked at Aurora watched her. he was trying to figuer out what she was drawing.he needed to know what she saw. he was sure it had to do something with him. but he wouldn't be completly sure until he saw the pictuer she drew. if the vision wasn't about him then why would she have gotten the vision around her. he absent mindedly strumed on his guitar while he tryed to see. belthazar slither off on his neck and over to arurora he slithered up her arm and around her neck and layed there looking over her sholder.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:34 pm

Aurora heard the though of him wondering why she would have visions around him if he wasnt in the vision. "My visions dont work like you would think." She told him. "I can have visions anywhere about anything. I could have a vision about someone winning the lottery while a whole 1000 miles away from that person." Aurora explained to him. Much people wouldnt understand that until they got a long explanation but she could explain easily and quickly if she wanted to.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:01 pm

"hmm," he said. James was a nive little first year. though he was looking for a tutor to tutor him in the dark arts. he wanted to be jsut like the dark lord. but it still din't make sence why her vision wouldn't be about him or something that related to him or his fiutre. he smiled at his snake. "belthazar seems to like you." he said James had no cottrol over what his snake did. he couldn't speck pasle toung unlike most wizzards who keep snakes as pets. " he dosne't do that with many strangers." he said.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top