Business Associates - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Business Associates - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Business Associates

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Business Associates - Page 2 Empty Re: Business Associates

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:57 am

She stared at him. "It's common knowledge its the best joke shop around, and even if you consider it pathetic, it's still better then the others and I'd like to keep it that way. If you would stay quiet for a second, you would hear that I was trying to compliment you which is not the most common thing to hear from me." She gave him a challenging sort of look, mingled with some attitude.

"Anyway, yes, I brought this from MY shop," she emphasized the my just in case he had not realized it before. "And yes, there have been malfunctions because I'm busy with other things..." The tournament, Quidditch, Potter's Army, owning a shop... Jack sort of had a full plate. "And I need new stuff. Money. How about a commission. Per product you get so much of the net profit." She paused. "Any ideas?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Walker Marshall Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Walker smirked. She had some attitude. Good. Normally an attitude would be the last thing he wanted to deal with, but if you were going to run the buisness directly responsible for his finances, then a little attitude was nessecary. The best entrepreneurs were quick, bold, and smart. His father had told him that, and his father was rarely wrong.

"Don't get all hormonal on me," Walker said, rolling his eyes. "Joke products aren't really my forte, but adapting some of my older things should be easy enough. And I'm never short of ideas. But let's be perfectly clear. I want 35 percent of whatever money you make off my products. I'd ask for more, but I know that anything I produce is going to sell like hot cakes anyway and I need you to have money to keep in buisness. So you can keep selling said products." He stuck out a hand. "I think we can work this to both of our advantages."
Walker Marshall

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Jack raised an eyebrow, thinking to herself about the costs and the production fees it usually took to be able to get a product out onto the shelves, and then how much she ever actually made. Really, it was not about money to her. She just needed to have enough to be able to keep the shop going and have some many ready for when she graduated.

He claimed his products would sell like mad and that, coupled with the fact that Wheezes was the most popular joke shop around and things were always flying off the shelves as it were, she had a feeling this would work. "Alright." She reached out and firmly grasped his hand, shaking it. "But I'd like for you to run the products by me first and be open for ideas. I'm my own biggest customer." She grinned.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top