Odd meets Intelligent - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Odd meets Intelligent - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Odd meets Intelligent

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Odd meets Intelligent - Page 2 Empty Re: Odd meets Intelligent

Post by Marki Gordon Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Marki stared defiantly at him, still wondering what had caused the nerve of this boy to think he was entitled to just walk off. Usually, the people who liked to mess with her were the ones on the top of the social chain, and somehow she doubted this rude, pompous boy had hordes of people who disscuss gossip and latest news in pop culture with him

He gave his explanation, ranting on about technical words. She stared at him for a second and sighed, "You know, that would be more realistic if you spoke about contrasting the field affect transistor with dual-carrier operation of the bipolar transistors. Coxial cables and FETs? Really?" she scoffed and shook her head. "If you remember, I had already started reading that book. Actually, I've already read it. So, nice bluff, it might've fooled a fool... but there you go." She held out her hand, convinced she had won.
Marki Gordon
Marki Gordon

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Walker Marshall Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:51 am

Walker rolled his eyes. Even that wouldn't shake her. Usually a little technobabble was a surefire way to get someone off his back, if only because they didn't want to be associated with anyone who knew what coxial cables actually were. But for whatever reason, it didn't phase the girl in the slightest.

Walker grunted. He hadn't slept in a few days, he was tired. He either needed to get her off his back or turn this conversation into something beneficial. "Alright, cut the crap," he said. "I get it. You're smarter than you look. Not that that would be difficult..."
Walker Marshall

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Marki Gordon Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:33 am

Marki crossed her arms, staring at this boy with the first serious look she had given anyone in... well.. she could not remember looking serious in awhile, unless it was part of some master scheme, in which is what meant in a boisterous manner. She knew he knew that she had called his bluff and now she felt as though she had the upper hand.

She allowed for a grimace sort of smile and said, "Yeah, thank you. And are we really going to start attacking looks. I may be a bit eccentric, but I don't look I just escape a zombie apocalypse." She shook her head. "So, can I have my book back? Have I 'proven' myself 'worthy' of my own book?"
Marki Gordon
Marki Gordon

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top