Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Common Room

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room

Post by Leslie Darling Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Leslie nodded understanding what she meant that she cou;dn't for she didn't want to hurt the baby or anything. "Well congrats, on your baby."said Leslie softly giving her a soft warm smile telling her she was happy for her. "Well... maybe you can still keep that up though, they have tons of jobs at the Leaky Cualdrin and stuff for singers."said Leslie softly. "You shouldn't give up something you love just because you go to school.:said Leslie softly. "Your lucky your a seventh year though, I'm only a fourth year I have four more years to go!"said Leslie.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:52 pm

"I'm not too worried about it." she said looking at her. No offense to the girl but she hadn't wanted to just be a club singer...She actually wanted to make a name for herself. "Thanks though." she added with a small smile about being congratulated on her pregnancy. She laughed, "Yeah a reluctant seventh year but still one none the less. I really do hate this place though to be honest."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:59 am

*NEW DAY*

Leslie walked into the Gryffibdor Common Room and flopped into her favortite chair by the fire and sighed in relief. "Ugh... thank goodness today is done with!"Leslie thought to herself as she stared into the fire as calmess started to wash over her. It been a long day for Leslie for classes to doing homework all day she was worn out. Rubbing her eyes tiredly she let out alittle yawn and shook herself awake and looked at the clock as it read almost midnight. "And I always wonder why I don't get no sleep here's the reason!"said Leslie sighing. As crazy as it sounded she wasn't tired at all but she knew she had classes tomorrow so she couldn't stay up to late.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top