The Angel in the Night - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Angel in the Night - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Angel in the Night

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Angel in the Night - Page 2 Empty Re: The Angel in the Night

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:32 am

The Death Eaters. Godric remembered all too well his days with them. He also knew they were dangerous.

Well, once you decide tell me. I'll tell you now, they aren't a good bunch of people. I know from first hand experience. He rolled up his sleeve to show his Dark Mark. Even after leaving, it would never fade away. He would go back to that life though, if he knew Zack was part of it.

If you join though, I won't let you go it alone mine libe. I will return to darkness for you, and only for you. He meant every word of what he said. The only one that could get him back into the fold, for any reason was Zack himself.

He wasn't sure what had become of Ne'Os, and didn't much care. The man had once been head of the Death Eaters, and his sworn enemy as a member of the CoL. He just prayed that Zack would not have to deal with the Vampire.

There is a darkness to you, my love. One that wasn't there when I left. I hope that it wasn't my doing that caused it. The Zack he knew would never have even considered joining the DE. He was too pure of heart. But Godric did understand the boy's position.

If you ever need supplies, don't bother paying for them. Just owl me, and I'll bring you anything you need. I keep items that most shops don't even sell. He was saying this for two reasons. One, so he could he Zack more often. Two, so he could save Zack the money. And three, so he could see Zack more often.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:25 am

Zack gave Godric a smile with a intelligent darkness to it when he saw the dark mark "I suspected there was something about your life that you hadn't mentioned" he said not exactly sure how to react to that revelation. On some levels it attracted him even more to Godric because of the bad boy look but it also scared him. Suddenly he was in the presence of someone that may have killed people.

" I dont want you to join on account of me especially if it is to protect me...though you would be able to help me figure out who to stay away from...not to mention protect me from..the more unstable ones" he said not wanting to sound weak by wanting his help.

"It wasn't you, when the school was attacked by the death eaters i was trapped in the dorm room while my friends where hurt in the fighting...even worse on the way back to school the train was attacked by demon like creatures....one of them had me trapped in my compartment i did my best to defend myself but...well the point is i learned that i cant sit and let the ministry or the order fight for me...this is the only way to stay safe these days" he said doing his b est not to remember either event both were tragic enough just the thought hurt him. He felt himself smile again as Godric said he should send him a owl for supplies. "i will if it means i can see you, you're the light in my life and nothing will extinguish that."
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:29 am

Godric smiled as Zack seemed to get that there were things he hadn't mentioned before. He was by far an old friend of death. It had been his profession even before he had graduated. But he wasn't about to tell his boyfriend that.

I wouldn't do it for you my heart, it would be for my own peace of mind. I don't even want to think of another Death Eater trying to get you. I would kill all of them given a chance if they so much as flirted with you. He was trying to sound playful, but he was dead serious. Zack was His and if you messed with what was Godric's you messed with the young man himself.

When Zack started to talk about what had happened, his eyes went violet.

What demons? And you should never trust the English Ministry to do a bloody thing. This second statement was half jest, half personal opinion.

Godric smiled when Zack accepted his proposal for the supplies. Good. Because I like to spoil the one I love. Even if there isn't any supplies you need, you might just get random things, just so I can have the chance to see you. His smile broadened as Zack called him the light of his life.

Compared to you, mine Libe, my light is only the flicker of a candle compared to the brilliance of you're smile.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:42 am

Zack smiled he could hear the deadly undertone to what he just said "Then i think i shall have nothing to fear with you near" he said in a equally playful voice.

"A portal opened no doubt by some demented being and let demons spill into the world they have done a lot of damage....they attacked the minister of magic and fought of the minister without breaking a sweat...i mean hes a vampire isn't he not to mention killed Emof he has to be tough as nails..." he said trying not to sound afraid but felt that his voice betrayed him. He hoped he wouldn't encounter another one of those beings again.

Zack chuckled showing his teeth as he smiled at his last remark "you underestimate yourself but i appreciate the compliment" He heard a bell chime in the distance he felt himself feeling how tired he was "I think i need to get back to the castle before i'm found out of bed or worse carrying hemlock into the castle" he said taking a small white carrot like plant from his robes and showing it to Godric before placing it safely back into his robes.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:29 am

Well, if they minister is worried about them, then I have no doubt they will be fun to play with. Godric was slightly worried about these Demons, but he wasn't sure they were exactly what they seemed. Then again he hadn't run into them yet either.

Trust me mine Libe, as long as you smile, my heart will be filled with light. As he said this his hand rested on Zack's cheek. His smile radiating his veela powers, what little he had granted. And when Zack said he had to get back, not only due to the fact that he wasn't in his quarters, but the fact that he had hemlock on him.

My love, he said, his accent thick with worry, What exactly do you need with Hemlock at Hoggwarts?
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:09 am

Zack smiled again as he asked why he need hemlock "oh nothing of course just thought i should have it on hand for that....potion one may never know that they need" he said. His real use was that he was going to use it in a potion he stumbled on that would strip him of magic if he ever found that he became drunk with power, but he would never tell Godric that.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:23 am

Godric gave the other boy a look that said he loved Zack but didn't believe him on this. My love, I will pretend to believe you this time. His voice wasn't condescending or cruel, it was just worry in his voice, tinting it with bitter sweet tenderness.

I love you Zack, and I'm not going to ask again. All I ask is that if you need help with any conventional potions, owl me. Potions had been his passion for as long as he could remember. He knew all to well just a few things Hemlock could be used for. He also knew the price for mixing it wrong. Had watched someone die by drinking a potion that was supposed to merely help them sleep for a few hours. They had never woken up, and he had been to blame.

Over the years he had come to rely on that same potion quite a bit ironically enough.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top