Covert Operation - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Covert Operation - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Covert Operation

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Covert Operation - Page 3 Empty Re: Covert Operation

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:30 pm

"He still has to earn back my trust. Regardless if he's frightened or anything like that. I'm still mad at him, and it'll take a fair bit to get it back to the way things were. After all, time heals all wounds". Brienne wasn't usually this poetic when mad. Instead she was more or less a wreck. She was only calm because someone who was a friend to her was there, and it would be terribly rude for her to explode. Even though that's what she wanted to do. She was halfway there anyway. Halfway to insanity. Daniel wasn't getting away with this that easily and she'd make sure of that.

Daniel looked at Brienne, he hadn't bought anything because then he wouldn't be able to buy anything now if he had. While she was there. And could pick out what she wanted. "Want to go candy shopping with me? I'll get you all your favorites. I've got the cash for it. What do you say?"

"Sounds good to me, but seriously you need not bribe me to make the process quicker. It doesn't work that way".

"I'm not trying to bribe you".

"Alright....I trust you..." Brienne's voice was a bit unsure.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top