Didn't you know? I'm crazy!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Didn't you know? I'm crazy! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Didn't you know? I'm crazy!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Didn't you know? I'm crazy! Empty Didn't you know? I'm crazy!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:58 pm

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): one
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): a foreign boy I have not RPed with yet
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): At the very least, three paragraphs
What you want to RP about: I think it would be very comical to have a foreign student take a liking to Jack, especially since all of the Hogwarts boys are basically terrified of her. And since she is so ant-...well... everything...It'd also be interesting to see someone intent on taking her to the Yule Ball.
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Hogwarts
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Didn't you know? I'm crazy! Empty Re: Didn't you know? I'm crazy!

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:06 pm

My original plan for my foreign character was kind of busted so I might be willing. Now, I can't promise three paragraphs - I'm not a big poster, but I would be willing to try. If it isn't working Jack could always scare him off or something XD

Anyway, If you find someone else I understand but just wanted to offer my assistance (I've always wanted to see Jack date)
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Everwood Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:13 pm

No that's fine! I'm more focused on grammar and all that than the post size, but possibly. Although I'd have to check their personality, because Jack is...well, different. It'll take an equally different charrie to change her mind. Haha
Salem Everwood
Salem Everwood

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Okay. As I mentioned, they are not created yet so you can help me with the supercreativeness. Do you think that a personality (troublemaker) would be good for her or just drive her up the wall?
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Everwood Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Hmm... it may do both, which was my plan. I wanted her to be super irritated with them, but also sort of charmed too. (If you've ever seen Ten Things I Hate About You, that's how I sort of imagine it.)
Salem Everwood
Salem Everwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Okay. I think this might work. Maybe the boy is really attracted to Jack in the first place because he never has met a girl who is so.. wild and like himself. I have to go for the night but am going to start up on the app tomorrow.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Olawale Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Okay! Sounds good! And if you need any help with anything, playby, bio, etc... let me know.
Oliver Olawale
Oliver Olawale
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 210
Special Abilities : Leglimancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:02 am

Lol i have Prison.. He might fall for jack but IDK so if yah wanna Rp with Prison then oke then
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Everwood Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:05 am

I think Jamie's got it covered, but thanks Aurora
Salem Everwood
Salem Everwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:05 am

kk
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top