So much homework, so little time. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So much homework, so little time. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So much homework, so little time.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So much homework, so little time. - Page 2 Empty Re: So much homework, so little time.

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:14 pm

Sammy smiled at the vampire question. She was use to having to explain to others about her vampirism. "We can still go out. We just can't go out very long. It could kill us." Sammy said remembering how close Adrian had come one time. She then became serious when Brienne said that the Professors are DE's. So it had been confirmed. Well this only ment that she was going to be in trouble, most of those DE's knew alot about her because of Ne'os. "Wow really. Well I know for a fact that not all of them are DE's. Which is good, but the ones that are DE's are going to be giving us trouble. I could be very useful to you. My ex-husband was a member of the DE's. He wasn't the leader but the one right under that I believe. They know alot about me, because of him, and I know that some of my professors are DE's. I can't wait to start this club and kick some DE butts." Sammy said quietly and excitedly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

So much homework, so little time. - Page 2 Empty Re: So much homework, so little time.

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:22 pm

"I can't wait to kick their butts either" Brienne would've used the more vulgar term had she not felt the need to be polite around the vampire lady. She thought for a moment, "I was never married, but my buddy Daniel is an Auror, he knows all about the foul, nasty and evil creatures that the DEs might be associated with. If he finds out that my teachers are DEs, then he'll give me advice on how to get back at them. I do have a problem though..."

Brienne went whisper quiet, "I stayed with some DEs, in fact, the Herbology teachers, for a period of time over the summer. I sorta got an attachment to them, so that's a big problem". She looked worried.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:52 am

Sammy smiled when Brienne agreed with kicking some butt, but she frowned when she said that she was attached to some of the DE's professors. That really wasn't good. But there was nothing that Sammy could do about that. So she looked down at her papers then back up at the girl. "Well I think that someone should definately tell an Aurora or something that DE's are in the school, but we should have proof first. Adults rarely ever believe kids without proof." Sammy said leaning back in her chair thinking about how she could get some proof. She would love to be able to get rid of her Dark Arts teacher.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:24 am

"I know just the man, the man who can help us. Unfortunately, we'd have to meet him off of school grounds. He's a graduate, but he's young and spry" Brienne said. "He knows the Dents, and kinda knows that they're DEs, but the Dents don't seem to be bothering the students that much, I still can't trust 'em though". She thought for a minute, "The very fact that Hogwarts even has a Dark Arts program should be proof positive that something rotten is going on. I mean, it never had such a program before the DEs took over. Not that I remember, anyway". Brienne could've gone on for a while, but decided against it.

"Have you noticed the teachers that aren't DEs are also uppity? Like Wilson. I believe he's not a DE, I can't be sure of that though. Anyway, he seems all uppity and high and mighty. It's disturbing to say the least. Where the hell did they get all those teachers, anyway? Most of them, if not uppity, are Death Eaters. There's the rare one that's neither of those things, but they're rare". Brienne's mouth seemed to be going a mile a minute.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:57 am

Sammy smiled when she heard that Brienne had been thinking about the same things that she was thinking about. She would really like to meet this guy. "I would love to meet this guy. Get the word out to the world outside of school that stuff is wrong at school. And you know what I have noticed that something is wrong with the professors that arn't DE's. I think that they are all just stressed out from not being able to tell us that there are DE's in the school. But if we could just let the professors in the school that arn't DE's that we know about the DE's in the school, maybe they will lighten up alittle. Then again, they will still have to be dealing with stupid cruel DE's." Sammy said smiling at her idea, but knowing that none of her idea's ever pan out.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:22 am

"That is a good idea. I'll tell Daniel Joshua, and he'll tell his Auror buddies, and so on so forth. Then, they'll gather a bunch of their men, then take control of the school from the DEs and put in good people. It's about time those DE bastards get their comeuppance, they've taken the joy away from Hogwarts. A couple people I know, including my little sister, are considering a transfer to Beauxbatons or Durmstrang. Luna's considering going to Beauxbatons, but she shouldn't have to go through the long transfer process. Hogwarts should be fun again! Like it was before the DEs" Brienne was nostalgic about the good ol' days. Those days when the teachers were not all uppity tards or potentially dangerous people.

"I still don't like that Daniel and I have an attachment to the Dents, though".
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Sammy was happy that she had finally had a good idea, at least to Brienne. But she didn't know what to say to Brienne about the being attached to the Dents. Sammy knew exactly how it felt to be attached to someone who didn't care about her. So most of her addvice on that one wouldn't help anyone. So Sammy smiled and looked back down at her homework sighing. "I wish that I didn't have to do all this work. The only reason that I'm doing it all is because one of my Professors knew my ex-husband. So she decided to make my life even more hell. I think that I'm going to fail out of her class on purpose, just to piss her off." Sammy said smiling and laughing. She sighed when finished laughing then a tear fell from her eye and landed on her paper.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:20 pm

"You were married? I didn't know that", Brienne said. This girl looked no older than 15, how could she have been married? Let alone be a vampire and married? This was a little too odd for her. She knew that Sammy had said it before, but didn't pay attention until now. "I mean, aren't you a little young? A fifth year to be exact?" She'd push those thoughts out of her mind for now. "Which teacher are you talking about, anyway, maybe if I see her outside of class I can cuss her out for you", she offered. She saw that the girl was crying. She gave Sammy a hug and a nuzzle in an attempt to get her to feel better. She hardly gave anyone nuzzles.

"Shh, why don't we exit the library and you can let it all out, okay? Or will you be fine?"
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:54 am

Sammy couldn't believe how embarrased she was. It was going to be hard to answer her questions. But she would try. Sammy looked up at her with watery eyes. "Thanks. Maybe we should get out of here." Sammy said putting her things together and leaving the books on the table. She followed Brienne out of the library, having no idea where they would go to be alone while they talked. Either way Sammy would follow her and then talk to her about what she could. Sammy still missed Sophia.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:14 am

Brienne helped Sammy up towards the door, "Shh....It's going to be okay, I promise", she walked out of the library, still helping Sammy through to some place private. She found an alcove in the wall, it was big enough for the both of them and sort of out of the way. She sat down, easing Sammy down as well. Brienne never comforted anyone before, not that she didn't want to but it always seemed to backfire somehow.

She put her arm around Sammy, and gave her a cuddle. Brienne was incredibly cuddly, thus perfect for hugs and cuddles. Even with vampires. "So, do you want to talk a little? I'd like to at least help you out here, maybe give you some advice or whatever you'd like me to do".
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top