Moony House - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moony House - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moony House

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moony House - Page 5 Empty Re: Moony House

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:06 pm

what she said
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:16 pm

your the one that got all defensive when i pointed out something
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:21 pm

yeah
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Ok, break it up and listen to this

1) There is another rule i must point out, one that you've all repeatedly broken. It clearly states there must be a 10 word minimum in all OOC posts. At the moment you've all broken enough times to be banned, i'm letting you off on a warning, but if it happens again you could be temporarily banned

2) I received a PM from another admin this morning saying that Ana's app was being dealt with, that she was just hooked up on the lupin bit, so Ana wasn't lying, and you had no reason to accuse her of doing so

3) Ana, you can't just blame everything on having illnesses, you harm not only yourself, but other people with illnesses like yours, as it makes their disease appear to be more debilitating than it is, it also mean that anyone with Epilepsy ((Correct spelling)) or asthma will be viewed as someone weak and with pity, because you did this.

4) Neither asthma nor epilepsy should impare your RPing abilities in the slightest, though your age might, either way, you shouldn't be using excuses like that.

and finally) Aurora and Steph, she wasn't actually RPing, it was mearly a topic setting it up, but yes there is, and always has been a rule against RPing without being accepted, as a result, Ana, i want you to re-read the must reads now because it's clear you didn't do a good enough job before, i wont be accepting you before you do >>

Jess
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:52 am

Ok, well, just get it done ASAP, please
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Night Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Ok, I've read this argument and no offence but your just getting wound up over nothing Aurora. It's just being really mean.
Steph... Ditto
Ana, I agree, unless your mentally Sick you cannot blame illnesses on things. I did. I have epilepsy. I highly doubt you have it because you have to be at least 21 before you can get it cuz it's from medical issues like My Sisters Keeper, The Lawyer had so just don't be mean.
Also my twin sister ( I'm Abell, She's Mabel... Don't mock! There pronounced A-Bell and May-bell.) has asthma and nearly died 3 months ago and our family is very sensitive about it.

Also Jess, if I can recommend that you shorten the word minimum because it's really hard. I'm struggling right now. Just a hint.

Ok well that's Abells Advice.

See ya!
Charlie Night
Charlie Night

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top