One Day, my prince will come! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One Day, my prince will come!  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One Day, my prince will come!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Day, my prince will come!  - Page 2 Empty Re: One Day, my prince will come!

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:29 am

Chase felt all of her walls crumble into pieces at her feet. She had expected the pain, the sorrow, the anger, but she hadn't expected him to keep calm on the outside, even though his fists were clenched and his jaw looked like it had glued itself together. She stared at him as he turned around, back to the wall, and slid down it. Without thinking, she walked over to him, and put her arms around his neck. "No.." She whispered suddenly, tears falling down her cheeks. "No.. I'm an idiot.. I just.. I wanted you to feel what I felt when you broke up with me, I'm sorry, I don't..." She choked out the words and looked at him carefully. "I don't actually love him."

"This is all some big stupid mistake.. we shouldn't be here..." She clung to his neck anyway, near tears, just wanting to curl up with him on the floor and cry together. But after that.. she needed her distance, she needed her time with him, and then know there wouldn't be another. "Andrew." She said her hand on his cheek as she moved so she was between his legs on the floor. "Andrew.. look at me." She waited until he did and then she stared into his eyes. "I don't love Elijah.. he's my best friend.. we kissed once.." She paused and then shook her head. "That's a lie, I kissed him one other time..." She said staring at Andrew her eyes hard and focused now.

"Andrew, I do love you, but right now, we need a break, we need to see other people, we need to get out there, and experience life, we can't stay together always, maybe after you graduate it'll be okay, but until then.. we just.. we can't be together!" She looked him hard in the eyes, and then found her way up against his chest, curling up against him, like she had done so many times with Elijah these days. "Andrew..." She whispered and put her hands against her chest, resting them under her head, closing her eyes, inhaling his scent. "I'm sorry.. I'm an idiot.. but please, don't push me away.. I just need.. I need to sit and think.. I need YOU right now Andrew, not Elijah.. not anyone else.. not that I have anyone but Elijah.. but..." She trailed off and closed her eyes again.

"Andrew, I want us to be friends at least? Can we do that? Can we be friends? Not friends with benefits, none of that crap.. no I just want to be your friend right now, we'll be free to date whoever we want, but in our hearts, we know we'll go back to each other, if it ends up like that. I just.. I can't stay grounded Andrew, I feel... locked away with the title Girlfriend. I need space, I'm sorry." And slowly she started to detach herself from him, first her foot, which had rested against his, moved away, then her hands, then her torso, and finally her head, until she was a few feet away from him, it was like ripping up her soul but she didn't care. She needed to do it. "I'm sorry Andrew.." she whispered and slowly tried to find her footing. "But now you know how I feel when you broke up with me.." She said softly.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:56 am

Andrew felt half happy and half sad. She had told him that she loved him and not Eli. Yet she wanted to be seperated from him...where anyone could court her. He didn't want that, he wouldve said no and force her to make a decision. Yet who was he to force her decision? It still stung, having her close to him one moment, feeling like everything was fine, then to be ripped away from her. It stung immensly.

Andrew nodded, seeing grim foreshadowings of the future...or rather predicting them. He knew what would happen...and it tortured him to the point where he wanted to scream. "Okay." Was all he could say. He still looked very sad however, not believing that they would end up together. Eli would probably try to make a move on Chase and...his heart ripped open after that. He looked down aain, his eyes looking at rhe cracks in the ground. "I'll wait for you..." He said
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Chase felt an emptiness in her heart when she stood up, looking down at him. He would heal.. he would find a new girl, and Chase wouldn't. She knew she wouldn't. She may act like she was happy, she may act like the hole in her heart had filled, but.. it wouldn't. She knew it wouldn't. She looked down at his form on the floor, and she couldn't take it anymore. She went to her knees next to him, and her lips found his. One more time, she promised herself. One more time and that was it. Then she would walk out the door and not come back. She kissed him hard and long, and then pulled away.

Staring into his eyes, she smiled slightly. "Goodbye Andrew." She whispered and stood up, grabbing her robes and her cigarette pack, she half sprinted to the door and didn't stop at it, but turned down the corridor and ran. She had to get away from here, she would be safe in the Hufflepuff common room. She sprinted down the hallway and felt tears start to prick her eyes.

NO!

She couldn't cry! Not yet! She had to wait, she had to wait for her to get to the common room. She wiped her eyes and concentrated on running, rushing past classrooms and people who looked bewildered. She still smelt of smoke, and held her robes over one arm. "Don't cry.. Don't cry.." She whispered over and over, and finally got into the Hufflepuff Common Room corridor. But instead of going into her common room, she passed it, and entered the kitchens, half hoping for some good ol' chocolate and butterbeer, and maybe some good company.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum