Just because We're Old - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just because We're Old - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just because We're Old

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just because We're Old - Page 3 Empty Re: Just because We're Old

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:18 am

"Mikey, that's three reasons." Flint laughed loudly. He stood up, the crate still firmly tucked under his arm, it was really shaking now. "Alright, everyone's here not let's get the hell out of here before this thing goes crazy!" he told them motioning to the crate under his arm. "What happened when we told everything to eachother?" he asked them looking at Robert. "You can tell us during supper tonight! Oh Thoar, would you care to come over to my place for supper tonight? I think you might be getting the last steak." he told him.

"I'm cooking and Mikey's bringing dessert!" He looked at Thoar, he wondered if he was busy with something tonight. "Almost forgot guys! I've gotten a second job...." he said. "At Hogwarts, the Groundskeeper. Me and Daisy are moving down in that hut tomorrow. Of course, not before we make a few finishing touches. And Daisy's going to help out as well. For when...I'm away on business." he told them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Thaor laughed at Michael. You're just mad that I'm a few years younger, and yet still look as gorgeous as when we were young. Thaor chuckled. Of course I'll come over for dinner, just like old times eh? I think I'll have to pass on desert though. Thaor said with a glance towards Michael.

Thaor was interested to hear Flint got hired at Hogwarts. You can't mean Hagrid's old hut? It's being used as my classroom at the moment. You wouldn't believe the number of cleaning charms it took to get the stench out, might as well burn it to the ground, and build a new one. Thaor said with a disgusting look on his face, he almost vomited just thinking about the horrid smell.

No matter, I'll have to fill you in on some thing about Hogwarts, times have changed. We can discuss that over dinner tonight. Lets get this plan into action!
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:36 am

"I agree. Let's do this," Robert laughed. "Come on, Mike. You started this. Let's go get enough fudge to go into a sugar coma." He shoved Michael to his feet, and he and Michael headed out the back door of the Three Broomsticks and slipped down the back alley towards Honeydukes.

Robert felt Michael elbow him and hiss in his ear. "Could you possibly look any more like a cat burglar? You look more like it than I do. Don't you have a pair of jeans or something? For heaven's sake, Robert! You've gotten so serious. We really do have to get you out more, my friend. We're going to have to do a lot more adventuring, I think."

"Oh, here we go," Robert shook his head, laughing. "I knew you'd all pervert me if I started hanging out again with you. And just when Katherine has me trained just the way she wants me."

"I can't help it it took you so long to be housebroken!" Michael replied.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum