Lunch and a good book - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lunch and a good book - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lunch and a good book

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lunch and a good book - Page 3 Empty Re: Lunch and a good book

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:39 pm

So the Gryffindor was brave as well as stupid. Elijah was far from impressed and there was no chance he was going to let Cecilia date this guy, providing she wanted to of course. Elijah rolled his eyes and dipped some more bread into his soup. “I don’t remember,” he drawled, curling some of the soup onto the bread, “anyone telling me that I answer to you.” He took the soup-drenched bread into his mouth and chewed before swallowing and looking at Ezra, a slightly superior glint in his eye as if he was telling the other boy that he wasn’t in the same league as Cecilia or Elijah.

“Siblings stick together. I’m merely warning of her that unwanted attention can get incredibly taxing. Especially if the attention is incredibly irritating on its own.” Elijah ripped some more bread up and dunked it in the soup, letting the bread soak up the liquid like a sponge. “One brain cell? Well that’s strange. I was under the impression that all of the idiots resided in Gryffindor.”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:55 pm

"I'm pretty sure Eli has a reson for thinking that about grffindors. though i would really love to know why you belive my brother has only one brain cell. i have found that sometimes he is so much smarter than my self." Cecilia said still adressing Ezra. she couldnt' care less what her brother said to this kid nor what he thought of him. She still didn't know why she had found her self attractive. "he is also right that siblings do stick together. it would be odd if they didn't." not that the two of them didn't allways stick up for each other.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:24 pm

"Well, he has prejudice probably because an event happened that soured him on Gryffindors. He was like that before I ever got involved, so it wasn't me or Cheeto. But, I find it hard to believe that he's smarter than you. I mean, he's got prejudices, and you don't have any obvious ones. Only an uneducated or poor mind would have a prejudice. That's why he's got one brain cell, but you don't", Ezra asserted. "True enough, but I don't go making decisions for my little sis. She knows what to do, and only gets help when she asks for it, which is not too often really".
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:34 pm

"Eli still has a reson to not like you and other griffendors. " Cecilia said "and im sure its not becuase of him being in slythern. Am I right Eli?" she turned to face eli. as she addressed him. "and for all you know eli could be protecting me. you have no idea what is behind the way he acts. even i don't know that. all i know is that he has a reson to act the way he way." no matter how cute this guy was she wouldn't be able to get over him being mean to her brother. though she really did want to get to know him better. maybe get to knwo a diffrent side of him a nicer side.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:31 pm

It was amazingly easy to forget someone was present but when you began to talk about them knowing full well they had been there....that was when it began to get rude. Elijah hoped that Ezra knew how precarious his position was and how foolish he was being. Talking of him in such a way was beginning to rub Elijah the wrong way and he could feel the spark of irritation ignite the fuel source. Elijah felt a growl bubble within his chest but he threw it off by dispositing some more bread into his mouth. He was above this, he knew he was.

Finally that bubble of anger burst and Elijah jumped to his feet, pulling his wand from his pocket and pointing it at Ezra. Quickly, almost the same time as the wand settled on the other boy, Elijah yelled "Stupefy!" The red light left his wand and Elijah's eyes flashed with the spell's light reflecting in them.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:38 am

"Well, I'm sorry, but I just don't like being denied such a lady like yourself. It's heartbreaking to think your brother would just single me out from all the others just because of a few prejudices. It really is". Suddenly, a wand was pointed at him, and a flash of red came toward him. He ducked down. He flung a Stupefy of his own, but not at Eli, just close enough to threaten him. "I'm not aiming this spell at you directly, because that would be horrible of me. I've decided to be the bigger man, not resorting to violence to solve the problem".
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:48 am

"hey boys," cecilia said. "can you both put those things away? really we don't need people duleing in the grate hall. This is a place to eat not to attack eachother." the way ezra was acting towrd her brother was starting to make her dis like him. then he didn't hit eli with the stupifiying spell trying to be the better person. it showed a better side of him. she started to think that if she got eli to like this boy then maybe just maybe they would be able to be friends maybe a little more if he wanted.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:23 pm

As soon as Elijah threw the Stupefy he wondered why he chose to. He didn't know why he was willing to waste magic on the idiot Gryffindor. He was tired and still hungry so he wasn't particularly interested anymore. He was letting the Gryffindor bait him and he knew he was embarrassing himself. Elijah easily blocked the Stupefy from Ezra with a shield, sending it over the other side of the room. "Oh yes, the bigger man." Elijah rolled his eyes. "I hate to waste magic on people," Elijah shook his head and sat back down, returning to his meal without another word.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Cecilia shook her head as Eli sat down again. then looked up at Ezra and asked him. "would you like to hang out some time. maybe with out my brother around?" she knew eli was listioning and he would try to stop her from hanging out wiht Ezra. it would give her a chance to see more of Ezra's better side and deside if she really did like him. okay she knew she kindof liked him but the rudenest that he showed towrd her brother is what she hated.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:23 pm

"Sure, I'd love to hang out sometime, Cecilia. Just name a place and time, and I'll be there", Ezra ignored Eli, knowing that he might be baiting him as well. "So, how has school been?" He was trying to make conversation and was blushing like mad. He fiddled with his tie, loosening it and making himself look a bit frazzled in the process, though he didn't realize he was. He grabbed a cob of corn from the platter on the table. Someone from the Gryffindor table walked up to him and offered him a chicken leg, which he dutifully refused, telling the other Gryffindor that he was a vegetarian.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum