By the fire - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

By the fire - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

By the fire

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

By the fire - Page 3 Empty Re: By the fire

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Chase was never a very good early riser. Hair a mess, dragging her feet, her tie on all wrong, her robes messed up, she exited the dorms and drug her feet down the stairs sleepily. Entering the common room, she said, still half asleep. "Whdtimibit." She brushed her hair out of her face and looked around the deserted common room. Well not deserted, more like there was only one person in it. "Oh hey Luna-Lorrie." She said sleepily, throwing her bag on the ground and collapsing into an armchair.

"What are you doing up so early... better question what am I doing up so early?" She said with a shaky laugh but she didn't move from her spot, collapsed on the chair so that her chin barely reached the arm height, she looked over at the firstie she had met last night. She lifted her arm weakly and looked at the small wristwatch on it, she had gotten it on her birthday.. right before her family had been killed, and it was one of the special ones that didn't show numbers, but runes and planets. She sighed. "Five in the morning? Really.. what the hell." She shook her head and closed her eyes sleepily. "I should go back to sleep." She muttered darkly.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:56 pm

"Oh. Hey. I couldn't sleep anymore. I was thinking back on my classes a bit. I'm actually the favorite of the Herbology teacher, he said I was the only one with a brain" Luna said, yawning. "However, I think everyone in that class hates me now, because I've gotten it right. Including a first-year Gryffindor, I can't quite remember her name". She looked at her own watch, which was a gift from her father that he'd sent to her before his brainwashing by the DEs a couple years ago.

"I thought it was seven, two hours early I guess" Luna giggled. She managed to stay coherent. She popped an Ice Mouse in her mouth, which numbed her mouth a little, but she didn't mind.
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:56 pm

Brayden sighed getting out of his nice and comfy bed unable to sleep. He streched and walked down the stairs falling down the rest of the way. "Ouch!" he said standing up at the bottom rubbing his head as he had hit it on the wall. He walked into the common room and saw two girls in there already. "Hi there, couldnt sleep as well?" he asked still rubbing his aching head he sat down in a chair next to the fire and moaned. He would have to see the nurse later about his head, he had hit it pretty hard on that wall.
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top