visiting new places - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

visiting new places - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

visiting new places

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

visiting new places - Page 2 Empty Re: visiting new places

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:50 pm

(posting at mem again.)

Remembrance looked at the girl. Of course no one believed her to have diabetis and be a werewolf. It was really complicated. "Of course I am." She said. It annoyed her, not being believed, especially with her diabetis.

"You should believe me, I mean why should i lie?" She asked the girl. It wasnt like her to lie just as it wasnt like her to be so bored. "Where were you headed before u started talking to me?. mem asked curriously.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:57 am

Miseria scowled at the girl, looking now rather annoyed. “I didn't say that I don't believe you,“ she said wryly. She could imagine how sick it was to have some kind of distracting illness, and while you're a werewolf, it was just... more than distructing. Then, looking around, she shrugged. “Nothing. I wanted to take my bag, actually,“ she said with a grin. And besides that, she didn't have any plans. Yes, she'd go and take a walk to the city, look at some great sights, and after that buy herself a ticked back home, and spend a night in some sort of hotel. “And you? Had any plans for today?“ she asked the girl. She wouldn't say no to a company if she'd wanted to stay with her, and enjoy Miseria's odd presence.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:59 pm

" I know you didnt say that u didnt believe me but still.." Remembrance said wearily. Plans of any sort? not really... She had nothing that she was going to do so what was there to do. "I had no plans... i really was going to goto the hotel that im staying at.." She looked around a bit. "And then maybe find a place to hang out or something.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Miseria went closer to the plane, and took her little bag like all the other muggles. She saw that there were still people who were waiting for their luggage. But then she turned herself around, and walked over to Remembrance. “Oh,“ she replied. Now it was her turn to feel that ravenclaws' company was rather odd. But instead of showing her thoughts on her face, she smiled happily, and said:“Well, i hope you will join me. I'd like to get to know the city, then buy some souvenirs, and later just... i don't know... ''Hang'' around.“ Using this slang wasn't actually her best side. Besides, she liked more this formal type of talking.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:27 pm

Remembrance Looked around. It wasnt much but it was something. There wasnt much to do here. "If you want.. We could throw a party.. Also you dont have to use slang i dont use it much myself." It was a good ideal for her to throw a party. Maybe she could meet alot of new people.

((OOC: if u wanna have a party we need a place to go)
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:32 pm

She raised her eyebrow, and put her bag on her shoulder. “A party?“ she didn't actually want to throw something in a ciry where she was for the first time. She looked at Remembrance. With the look, she would definately say yes, but right now, she shook her head. “I don't think it's a good idea. We are new ones here, we don't know nobody, and even if we'd like to throw a party, it would take a lot of time for us to decorate everything. And we are not allowed to use magic outside the school...“ Although the idea itself sounded great. Party, who didn't love them? She did, but more like those what reminded her of balls or something like that, but not just a hanging thing. “But if you want, I think that we can go somewhere. I'm sure that there are some interesting things for the teenagers to do here.“ For example – shopping. Her wizard money was exchanged for the muggle ones, australian dollars to be certain.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Remembrance thought for a bit. "A party ish fun.. I have some people on my cellphone so we can have those people come." She smiled slightly. No magic would have to be used to have a party. "I know a place we can have the party. " She smiled. She has studied australia a few times so it was easy.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Miseria looked at her patiently. Did young girls always want to have this kind of fun? They were probably muggles! Of course she knew how to go and talk with them, she even lived in a village what was full of non-magical people, but that didn't count. They kept away from her family. It was different now. Then she just sighed quietly. She was no one to tell her no, and it seemed that Remembrance really wanted to throw a party, relax and have fun. “Fine,“ she said, feeling like a mother of a teenager. Now she could only hope that nothing would disturb them. “How many friends do you have here?“

OOC: uh, i don't want to be mean or something, but here's the 75 word limit!
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:15 pm

(OOC: sorry i was in a hurry... i was about to get in trouble..)

Remembrance took out her cellphone. There was Elijah, Varod, Jack, Chase, Nick and some other people. "I have about 10 people on my list.. You want me to give them a call. Also if you know any people you want to invite then you could. I really dont care how many wizards we have at the party. The more the merrier.. Or so they say." She was talking to much. Why did she always have to talk soo much? No one knows really.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:05 pm

She hasn't seen a ravenclaw in her life who would love to throw a party and have fun this way. She looked at the phone with a little confused look. No, not because it was a muggle thing, and she wasn't actually the one who was fond of using those, but she got the feeling that Remembrance was raised by muggle parents. Or she was half blood. Or she just liked modern technology. Miseria did the same, although, she didn't carry all the stuff with her. She didn't even take pictures with so called digital camera. Then she just sighed. She'd rather go to a bookstore, and read something. Science fiction would be perfect. She'd got some answers to her questions from there. Sometimes it's wonderful how creative muggles can be! “For the beginning... we are in Australia. How do you think they would come here? And besides, we are new in town. Do you really want to do crazy stuff here while you don't know anyone?“

Of course with Alice they would go and dominate the whole city, but this wasn't her best friend. It was Remembrance, a gothic ravenclaw girl who she didn't know, however, she already could concider her as a party person.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top