What the hell are these things? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What the hell are these things? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What the hell are these things?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What the hell are these things? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the hell are these things?

Post by Sandra Archer Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:01 am

"You cannot contain or strike a bargain with these creatures for they do not care for the creatures of this world. They don't even care for the rules of life and death. They don't recognize who is who in this world for all they care you are not the leader of one of the most feared group of people in the world. They see you, and the rest of us and cattle for the slaughter. "

"Good," Sandra said, flipping through more walls of ancient text. "I don't want to attract their attention. Good fighters study their enemy. They find who is strong and who is weak, and they take the strong. But these attacks have been seemingly random, or at least follow no logic I can find. If they do not take the time to study us, they have allowed us to keep an element of surprise."

"You know, my father has some lovely works on necromancy, perhaps we ought to resurrect someone who's actually tried this before we go stumbling blindly in?"

"Necromancy?" Sandra asked, looking at Caelani sharply. "Yes..yes, that could work. Ressurect someone whose met these...these things she snarled. "Perhaps..if we could find how they're coming from their realm to ours, we could block it...no, necromancy is a good base. We can work with that."

"They aren't the nicest things either, rather ugly in fact... seem to think we stole something from them."

Sandra quickly turned her attention to Zara. "You've encountered one? Stealing something? Who is 'we'? The Death Eaters? No, no, that can't be it. They haven't been exclusively attacking us. Wizards. The link here is wizards. The link here is...

Magic

Sandra stood stock still, he mind whirring at 100 miles-per-hour. Is that what they want? Their magic back? If so...no. Not yet. Not enough evidence. Necromancy. Build off of Necromancy. Branch out from there.

“Probably their freedom.”

Sandra shook her head. "No. It doesn't make sense. If they were indebted to someone, we would've seen them before. Nobody would bother enslaving these things just to let them sit around. Someone would have to watch defenses, knowledge would have to be passed down...we would've heard." She turned to Ne'os as he spoke and nodded grimly. "If at all possible, I would like to leave the Deathly Hallows out of this. Caelani seems confident her father has something that can help us, but if left with no other alternative, we'll search for the stone."

Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

What the hell are these things? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the hell are these things?

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:48 am

((Thank you for knowing what i was thinking not what i was typing Razz))

Ne'Os nodded his snake head and looked at the death eater he was perched on sending him a thought the death eater nodded and then cleared his throat and spoke "My new friend here suggests that while we look to necromancy for a answer that a couple people go and try to find the portal to our world so when we find a way to banish them we can at least remove there main entrance. He also wants you to know he would be happy to go he says it would allow him to see if he would have any impact on a mind so...I cant understand that thought, exotic maybe? he said directing the last part to the Snake. It made a motion that resembled some sort of shrug as if not sure what the thought was himself.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Zara shook her head. "Wizards? Nah.. I think they are more unhappy that humans exist in general.." She said letting the legs of her chair fall back onto the floor with a loud bang. She looked at the other Death Eaters for a moment. "They target us because we can fight them..." She said slowly and then shook her head. "I dunno, I kinda pissed it off, broke my leg pretty bad too.. they aren't friendly I'll tell ya that, I'd like to see someone like you." She said gesturing to the snake. "Try and sneak past them.." She let out a loud barking laugh and shook her head.

"I don't think they even have a weakness... Sure, go ahead and find where they run off to when they disappear.. it's not that easy, it's not like they walk to the entrance or anything.." She said laughing again. "I mean... they just disappear, one minute they are there, the next, poof." She made a little gesture with her hand, her fingers held together and then she exploded them outwards. "No fun.. I'd prefer to stay away from them myself, killing things is alright, but when the thing wants to kill you.. not a pretty picture.." She laughed again and pushed back onto the back legs of her chair again, resting her feet against the table to keep herself steady.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:48 pm

Vito Dee Symons didn’t attend Death Eater meetings, despite the fact that he had participated in quite a few of their little ‘plans’; he found them unintelligent for the most part- oh but when he had found out what the topic of discussion was, his mind was made up for him in an instant.

These… demons, oh yes, they interested him greatly.

A wooden chair towards the head of the rectangular table was pushed backwards onto its two back legs with a loud squeal, alerting the other beings of Vito’s presence as he relaxed In the chair, resting his feet against the edge of the table, “Why the hell does this interest you so very much, Archer? Curious what it would be like to have sex with a demon? Hmmm? If so, I’m sure I could provide that for you quite easily- go ahead and ask Ellis over there,” Vito spoke slowly, his appearance suddenly flickering to life, like a dead light bulb suddenly regaining power.

Vito smoothed out his thin, black tie which lay against his white shirt and smirked in Sandra’s direction, “They are a pissed off supernatural force, that is all we really need to know. Let the Ministry deal with them. In the mean time, dig holes into the Ministry while they are distracted- oh, and for those of you here who are too ignorant to understand that I didn’t mean to actually dig holes in the underneath the Ministry building...”- the poltergeist’s dark brown eyes darted in Ne’Os’ direction, who he clearly wasn’t a big fan of, before running a hand through his hair and allowing his voice to trail off.

He fiddled with a black hat that had sat upon his head only seconds prior, tossing it up into the air, catching it every time it fell- and watched the people about him with an all-knowing gaze.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:51 am

The snake hissed dangerously The death eater's eyes flashed black again as Ne'Os took control. "Careful poltergeist just because I am not in my own body doesn't make me any less dangerous" said the death eater who had a death grip on the table. Clearly Ne'Os shared about as much love for Vito as he shared for him. Calming down and allowing the death eater to have more control over his body he looked at Sandra "But he has a point we should be infiltrating the ministry. Or my personal favorite assassinating key members of it. How easy it would be to do it with a little magically created spider with a interesting choice of venoms." he said the snake shaking with the pure enjoyment that thought gave him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:19 pm

The threat received from Ne’Os Emof- or, what was left of him –made Vito chuckle, despite his loathing towards any laughter that came from his own throat; he found it deeply amusing that yesterday’s menace still thought he scared the rest of the world- including Vito Dee Symons, “Oh don’t get your panties in a bunch, darling, I wasn’t in any way questioning your ability to steal the hearts of young teenage vampires…”

Vito had always been rather skilled at instigating feuds, having done it for centuries as something of a career. With an uninterested nod that notified Ne’Os that he was, in fact, finished with the conversation, Vito turned his attention away from the creature with a gleam about his eyes that betrayed his amusement towards the insult he had thrown at Ne’Os.

Vito cared not for the egos of washed up villains.

“Perhaps you cheeky little devils could creep on over when the Aurors have to deal with a particularly rough group of these… interesting creatures,” Vito suggested, sprinkling small crumbs of sarcasm over each word as he felt necessary in order to keep his voice interesting to his own ears, “Ne’Os over here”- Vito motioned in Ne’Os’ direction with a simple flick of his hand, as if he wasn’t even worth that much of his time or attention- “and I have some catching up to do, it seems; the two of us can see how much we can piss off our little demon friends, and then call in the superheroes,” the sly poltergeist continued, his words as lazy as his hand motions as he referred to the Aurors which they hoped to draw away from the Ministry.

“However, I wouldn’t put too much faith in the Aurors; I don’t think they’ll just die at the hand of our demons like I would like them to…” Vito commented as an afterthought, dragging his eyes in a circular motion to expression his obvious irritation towards the bunch.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:54 pm

Zara spun her head around when she heard Vito's voice. Great... Symons was here. She hadn't realized he was a Death Eater, maybe she would have to share a bit more time with him then she had hoped. It had been quite a wild night, but still, she had gotten alive fine. No difficulty in fact. Even if he had wanted her dead. Now he was here, making fun of her. She simply smirked and pushed her chair back onto the back legs again, her feet resting against the edge of the table as she watched the exchange between the Death Eater with the snake, and Vito. It was rather amusing to see them bicker in such a way.

"We could throw in an attack at the same time as the Demons are attacking... I mean, even if we have to fight the Demons at the same time, I'm sure they have some sort of weakness. Imagine, they are dark creatures, light.. water... something like that should fight them off." She said shaking her head. "If we are fighting the aurors at the same time as the demons, they may think we HAVE joined up with them.. and that gives us that much more strength, even if it's not true." She said throwing a smirk at Vito, before she let her eyes fall on the snake who was Ne'Os. "Besides that, I'm afraid the Aurors may think we are out of business, don't want them to forget our name, even if we have teachers in Hogwarts, they're pansies... they aren't even doing any damage there.." She said shaking her head sadly. "Something needs done." She said with a small smirk before looking around the table with an extremely uninterested gaze.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top