Shopping is tough!!! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shopping is tough!!! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shopping is tough!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping is tough!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shopping is tough!!!

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:17 am

Sammy perked up quickly and smiled brightly for him. She showed her perly white teeth without the fangs. So she looked almost normal, for once. She was starting to hate the fact that she was a vampire. "I can't wait till everything gets started again. We will go back to school, hang out with friends, and finally be happy forever." Sammy said gazing into his big beautiful eyes. She could stay like that forever. If it only wasn't for the stupid sun, she would have stayed there forever. After a few seconds of stairing into his eyes, falling deeply in love with him again. She turned to Sophia. "I'm sorry Sophia I almost totally forgot that you were here. Let's all go shopping." Sammy said, she was finally happy after a long time.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:19 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at Samantha and shook her head. "Oh no Sammy, you and Keegan are fine!"said Sophia softly. "I'm just glad to see my two best friends happy again."said Sophia giving them a soft warm smile. "Ok shopping sounds good Sammy, but me and you are going dress shopping later for the dance that's coming up."said Sophia softly. Of course Sophia was going alone but she was sure she'll find someone there or maybe Lucas would come. Sophia smiled happily at Keegan and Smantha for she was glad everything was back to normal again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:37 am

Sammy smiled at Sophia, "I can't wait till the party. I want to get a stunning dress, but it should also say that it's summer." Sammy said looking up at Keegan. "You don't mind coming shopping for dresses with us do you?" Sammy asked him hoping that he wouldn't frown and say he had to do some guy things. She was still afraid that he would disappear on her again. She would be afraid of this happening for a while.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:15 am

Keegan shook his head. "Oh no of course not love, I love you trying on outfits for me I think it's so cute when you model for me!"said Keegan smiling. "But you can show me all different kinds of dresses, but please don't show me the one your going to get ok love? I want it to be a surprise."said Keegan softly. "But I'm sure whatever dress you choose you will look stunning and beautiful as always."said Keegan softly kissing her on the lips. "So Soph, who are you going with? surely your going with that Lucas dude right?"Keegan asked her softly. "Come on, lets get some butterbeers to go and we'll go shopping for the end of the summer party."said Keegan softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:23 am

Sammy smiled up at Keegan as he choice the right things to say every time. She couldn't help but blush, even thought it didn't look like she was. She then kissed him on the cheek, smiling up at him. She turned to Sophia to hear her answer. "Yeah Soph, who are you going with to the dance?" Sammy asked her after Keegan did. She didn't want to put on the pressure so she smiled after asking. She turned back to Keegan and shook her head in agreement of the butterbeers to go. She loved shopping with Keegan, she loved everything with him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:24 am

Sophia would have blushed if she could so instead she just looked away from the both of them. "I thought Lucas, but I haven't seen him in awhile so I guess I'm going alone."said Sophia softly. "It's ok, heck I think I might dance with a couple of guys there anyways."said Sophia softly. "Come on lets get our butterbeer and get our dresses and stuff before the good ones are taken!"said Sophia. As she headed towards the three broomsticks she didn't want them to notice her pain she was having from watching them together.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top