A meeting with a friend ((Mari)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A meeting with a friend ((Mari)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A meeting with a friend ((Mari))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A meeting with a friend ((Mari)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting with a friend ((Mari))

Post by Jess Potter Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:18 am

Jess, nodded, he missed Addy, she'd been a great friend to him, and to the group of people. "Shame we can't all just go back there, you know." He said in a sad tone of voice. "I miss Hogwarts, i had the best time of my life there," he told her slowly, stopping to look at the sky. "It was all so simple, so... uncomplicated then," he said before shaking his head and continuing to walk.

"Ah Dae, that's right, he became minister, didn't he? Then went rogue? I can remember the look on his face as we knocked him out of power, god that was a good day for me, felt like i made a difference," he told her, "Then of course we went no where while in control, and it was all back to square one... " he said, resuming their slow pace through the street.

He then laughed at what she said next, "Yes, i remember that very well, you are very stubborn..." he replied, shaking his head as they walked. "Much too stubborn for your own good, in my opinion, for what little it counts for," he said with another chuckle.

((I know, i said the onset of winter, meaning it was nearly winter, so it would be quite warm, but a little cool.))

He frowned a little, listening to what she was saying and nodded, a little more seriously now. "I got that impression, that the person i'd seen in the past few weeks wasn't the person you are." He told her, staring at the ground, before looking at her. "We all get frustrated, the trick is to find a way to release that frustration in a positive way, not by arguing and being... crazy," he said, grinning at her. "If you want, i can help. You're helping me, i'll try do the same for you," he said smiling a little at her.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

A meeting with a friend ((Mari)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting with a friend ((Mari))

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Mariana did not what to say. After all, she only left Hogwarts few months ago. "Hogwarts is not what it used to be. Addy, Betsy, Darren, Andrian, you were all gone. The last people that stayed there were me, Sophia and Gin. Though ever since Darren left i hardly crossed 2 words with Gin. Good old Gin, she was first one to notice that i started falling in love with you.." she said with a deep sigh. Who wouldn't like to turn back time in this world.

"He did indeed. Party last Christmas, after that he stopped being cousin i knew and became a ... well a traitor is the right word." she said really wishing they didn't come to this topic so fast. Dae was the last thing in the world Mari would've wanted to talk about. "But even then, he was my cousin. Strange couisins huh, one forgets about you, and the other one tries to kill you. Nice family huh?" she said not wishing to sound sarastic though on the end she did.

Her lips turned into a grin even though it was yet to discover what was funny about her being stubborn. "Doesn't take a scientist to figure that one out. I used to be much less difficult to deal with before. Much less complicated. I wish you would remember who i was before."

((Ummm okay if i caught any of that Smile))

"I'm glad you at least notice i'm different even if you can't remember and make difference between me from before and me today. Did Andrian ever remind you we met at his wedding with Sophia? We were a strange couple. Met strange, fell in love strange and even broke up strange. You used to live at my house for a little while. Probably that's why you remember tequilla.. Do you remember any of that?" she asked smiling still having clear images like it was yesterday.

She raised an eyebrow after they got to a more deserted road outside of Hogsmeade. "That's probably the right way. First i tried with depression, then with stubborness. I guess it didn't work out too well did it?" she said not really caring about what she was saying. If today she didn't shoot everything she wanted, it would be never. "I just need to laugh. You used to make me laugh all the time i hardly ever stopped. Yes i said i'll help you remember. At least as far as i know and i;m doing the best i can." she replied wondering where they were going though not really caring.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:43 am

Jess nodded, school would've been a lot harder after most of them left, it would've been painful in every way, social and psuchological. "God, it's been so long, if we weren't in such a state that we are now," he said, pausing for a second before focusing, "I would have suggested a reunion for all of us," he said with a chuckle, "I hear Gin's not been well though," he said sadly, a disappointed look on his face. "Shame huh," he said.

Jess nodded, "well, we've both had such an odd family, haven't we," he said, shrugging a little, "Between you and I, i think we could've started a circus or two," he told her, bursting into laughter as he said it.

Regaining his composure he nodded. "I think it'd be a whole lot easier if i could remember everything from before, really, everything would be, don't you think?" he asked, chuckling again.

Jess thought for a moment, pausing again and looking at the sky. "Not really, no, only what Andrian, and everyone else, told me. I think i can piece it together though, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out really," he told her. "Ah tequilla, i bet you and I had a few... big nights, shall we say, on tequilla," he said with a chuckle.

"Well, i can keep trying, can't i?" He asked, referring to the laughs. "I mean, i'm not terribly good at it, but i can give it my best and try and get a laugh or two out, huh." he told her, trying again to make her laugh. "Besides, i suppose my general wit and funniness should do all the work for me, huh." he told her.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:32 am

Mariana didn't know what to say. What state was Jess refering to. She hadn't talked to Addy or Darren for a whole year. "Well i work with Sophia so i get to see her everyday. I saw Andrian not too long ago with my neice. But others are not giving any sign of life. Adrenn is dead, but i wish some of others would call just to let us know they're okay. You do remember Adrenn don't you?" she said with a sigh remembering Adrenn, Andrian and Sophia before Adrenn died. It was a sight to see.

"Andrian is not odd. Okay so maybe it is odd having a vampire brother i don't know is it? How are things between you two going? I mean you can forget me, but he is your brother and you don't just forget about a brother." she asked not really sure how odd did this sound or if it was any of her buisness. After all Jess and Mari were not a couple anymore, or at least not ofically. The moment of oddness poofed when she heard the rest of the sentence. "Now that's a good one. Odd family circus... Let's do it." she said bursting into laugh and hardly being able to speak from the laughter.

Simple. What a word to say. "I could make it simpler, but i don't think it would be appropriate.." she nodded not really sure how did this sound.

She thought for a moment after looking in the sky with Jess. Was now the really good time to mention she is selling that house. "Yeah i made a pool party and Betsy jumped on your head, broke your neck so we needed to take you to St.Mungo's. There you heard me and Andy talking about you. That's pretty much an odd way to start dating huh?But i am selling the house so what happened there will pretty much stay there.." she nodded remembering Betsy and Jess and the pool.

"We went camping on our first date. You were telling so much nonsenses that it kept me laughing for a fair bit. Would you like me to show you? If i remmeber well weather was simmilar to this. Maybe you would have a little flash back?" she asked trying to remember the place. It was so long time ago that she hardly remembered it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:37 am

Jess nodded, this much he knew, he'd been present at Adrenn's funeral, had tried to hold him back, it'd all been a terrible time for them. "Yes, i remember Adrenn," he told her, "All that happened after i got back, remember," he asked her, an inquisitive look on his face.

He then laughed at what she had to say. "Yes, he is, i can promise you, he's definitely 'odd' in every sense of the word," he said with another chuckle, before nodding. "I remember him, it was only short term..." He said sadly to her, before joining her in the laughter. "We'll call it "Diggory and Potter's travelling sideshow" and it will be marvelous," he told her, laughing as well, before stopping and wiping a tear of laughter from his eye.

Jess chuckled as he listened, this was all new to him. "See, it's fitting in with this odd theme, maybe we really do belong in a circus," he said with yet another laugh. "I miss Betsy, and Piper, they were good friends," he said, a sad look crossing his face.

He then chuckled as he heard the story, it certainly did sound like something he'd do, something that would happen to him. "I do certainly seem a little accident prone, don't i?" has asked with a chuckle, shaking his head as he laughed. "I should watch out a little more huh," he told her, before sighing.

"Camping, that sounds like me..." he said, thinking back to his childhood, he'd always held a great level of pleasure in camping, something about being back in nature, or maybe it was just the idea of not being tied down by the burden of society... something about it all appealed greatly to him. "Ok," he said, "That'd be great to go visit there," he said with a smile. "Sounds like a good idea," He told her, looking blankly through Hogsmeade. "Where is it?" he finally asked.

((In your next post just god-mode us travelling there.))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Mariana gave him the same inquisitive look back "No actually i don't know. We barely talked after you came back. Once i would say in peace. Everything else was a never-ending circle of arguing." she replied wishing she didn't have to remind him of that though it was inevitable. "And i got some holes in my memory too though they are nothing comparing to you. Just two or three things." she added not really sure was that too much information.

"Well we did meet 3 years ago. I wouldn't call it short. It's nothing comparing to Andrian, but i still don't consider it short." replied Mari not really sure how odd were these things they're talking about. "Better call it MariJess slideshow. Wow i haven't been in an actual circus since i was a little girl." she added as she contained herself from laughing though it was obvious that was what she wanted to do.

Her senses were not sure whether to laugh or take this seriously. But knowing Jess as she did know him, it was doubtful he was serious. "Yeah join my club we are both kind of accident prones. Maybe that;s why we even got together." she nodded not really sure how nice was to say people were together because they're both accidents though she laughed anyway.

"Okay seems you remember you like camping too. Here i'll show you." she said as they crossed from the main street so she could apparate them. They appeared in the middle of the forest not too far from the river. It was hard to see anything. "Wow it sure is dark here...Do you recognize something?" she commented looking around for something familiar.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:09 am

Jess frowned, that was irritating, he remembered everything since he'd got back, why didn't she, it wasn't his fault he couldn't remember, though he nodded acceptingly.

Jess nodded, "Well, in the scheme of things it was a shot time, and you have to remember that when i left apparently i'd only known you for 1 1/2 years," he told her with a frown, "It's not as though i chose to not remember," he added with a frown.

He then felt that familiar tugging at his navel and the feel of being pulled through a tight tube, hardly able to breathe, before his feet landed on the soft ground of a smallish clearing, a river running in the distance. He frowned as he could hardly see anything. "Lumos," he muttered, shining light all around the clearing, illuminating its features.

He paused as he noticed a spot and felt memories trickling back in. "I.... i think.... i remember this place..." he said slowly, "We... we went fishing over," he said, sweeping his wand to point at the river's direction, "There, and we both fell in," he said, a grin on his face as he remembered the last part of their conversation. "And we had the tent right around there," he said, pointing at an empty patch of grass. "Gosh, that was such a good weekend," he said with a smile.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:25 am

Mariana felt that she touched the wrong wire so she prefered not to get too descriptive about it. After all, another fight with Jess was the last thing she wanted now and ever. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that.." she said silently wondering how crazy would she look if she enchants herself so ground could eat her.

"Wow you're a unique case. I never saw anyone with amnesia that remembers what he did, but not who was with him." she said in a tone as it was a congratulations though it was pretty clear she was kidding. "Yeah it was a bit icy since the rain was falling alot. Would you like to repeat the expirience?" she asked knowing that was a lame question though she was still joking.

Her eyes followed light from Jess's wand while her ears were following each and every word. "Yeah we were clumsy. You also gave me this that night, before we came here." she said showing him the little golden locket she just took off her neck to place it in his hand. "Should have probably given it back to you earlier. But better late then never right?" she said with a sigh as she placed her other locket under the shirt.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top