Adrenns Legend
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Adrenns Legend Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Adrenns Legend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adrenns Legend Empty Adrenns Legend

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:47 am

PROLOUGE:

TIME/DATE: 16:56/ 2nd March 2003.
SPARTA- 44357 N Brookdale Blvd.

The 11 year old boy known as Adrenn Adalay Thompson awoke on his sof foam matress bed. His eyesight was very hazy at that moment and he rubbed his eyes simiultanisly to get his vision back to regular. Except he rubbed his eyes too hard he saw illsions casted by him. After the images were gone he tossed to his right, oppisite of the wall and looked at his regular alarm clock. 16:57. He was almost late for his own birthday party! He quickly kicked off his covers with great force, and leaped out of bed and into his walk-n closet in a blink of the eye. He ran out of his closet two minutes later, wearing a Black jacket with skulls, a red shortsleeve under it that read "I have nothing nice to Say", blue denim jeans, and white skater shoes. He ran into the bathroom as quickly as he could, and fized his bedhead hair. He geled his hair then quickly ran downstiars. He stopped for a breather and saw his parents were gone. He ran over to the counter and saw a red sticky note by some waffles. He went over to it and he read the very small text.

Dear Adrenn,

We went to the store to get your cake for the party. You said you wanted the one with the shaoe of a basketball right? Well anyway your friends from school called and 19/23 said they were coming. Make sure you get dressed and eat your lunch, and at 5:30 we have to go to the bowling alley. Make sure your rememeber to bring your watch.
Love you,
Dad

Adrenn quickly crumbled up the small paper and threw it in the recycle bin. He felt his waffles and they were cold. He threw it in the microwave. He then sprinted back upstairs, beared right and turned left to his room. He grabbed his platinum watch his mother had gotten him when he was adopted at 7 and checked the digital part of the watch. 17:00. Half an hour left. He sprinted back downstiars trying to keep his pulse at the right frequency and beared left, into the kitchen. He wentover to the microwave and grabbed the glass plate that held his waffles. At once when his touched it, a searing hot warmth collided with his skin. He pulled his hand back immediatly and flciked his hand around trying to cool it off. He grabbed it again and got used to the pain and he quickly dragged it onto the counter. He slammed it onto the counter and flicked his hand again. He grabbed a fork and began to eat. Several minutes later he finshed his waffles and check his digital wristwatch. 17:15! He had 15 minutes left and counting! He ran upstairs again to check on his hair, as it got clumped at most parts. After that he ran into his room and cleaned his room up and made his bed. He then ran back downstiars where he saw his Mom and Dad head in. Kevin and Mary Jacobson. His dad very tall with a crisp brown goatee, and his mother very fit with Golden hair. Adrenn hugged them as they walked in and he saw a very big cardboard box in his moms hands. "Sweet!" he said looking at the cake. The price read $25.45. Alot. "Alright lets go!" his dad said walking back outside and opening the very fancy car. Adrenn followed close by and jumped into the backseat. His mom set the cake next to him and got in the shotgun. He heard a roar from the front of the car as he felt the seat vibrate. Adrenn looked through the sun-roof and thought he saw a shimmer of twisted air for a second but disappeared...odd. He didn't care because he was going to celebrate his 11th birhtday party.

Last edited by SpartanHero on Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Adrenns Legend Empty Re: Adrenns Legend

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:48 am

Awesome man an improvement already
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:53 pm

Wow, Andren that's really good keep up the good work! Smile
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:32 pm

That's really good work. Can't wait for chapter 2.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:09 am

CHAPTER II:
11 years of lies

TIME/DATE: 17:22/ 2nd March 2003.
SPARTA- 5553 NW Conquer Rd
Wally's Bowling Alleys

Adrenn awoke as he stoppped cradiling from the bumps of the road. He sat up and checkd his foot wasn't on the cake. He was glad because his foot was on the metal part by the driver seat. He heard the car doors open as they made a hissing noise. He heard the door close and Adrenn crawled out towards the door. He opened the door and stepped outside, his legs asleep. He looked and saw one of the greatest places in town. Wally's Bowling Alley. He was completely hypnotized by the magnificant decor from the outside. Flawless. He turned around and anxouisly told his parents to come on while he sprinted towrds the door. He stopped and left a skidmark on the ground from his rubber soles on his sneakers. He looked and got the admintion from the ticket guy. He went inside and saw most of his friends already inside. He went over to them. "Finnaly the muchkin is here" said one of his friends who was at least a foot taller than him and more muscular. "Hey Lars" replied Adrenn. He was very short for some reason and was almost the shortest kid in his class. "Alright lets start bowling" said one of his friends the shortest guy in class who was muscular than Adrenn which made Adrenn feel insecure. "Alright then" and him, Lars, David, and Kent started bowling at lane 17. Halfway through the game Adrenn got 3 strikes and a couple of spares. Lars got a perfect game though. Who would have thought. Adrenn sighed as he saw the score. Dead Last. He heard his mother shout "Adrenn pizzas ready!" and he went over to his mom Lars, and David sprinting so as the others. They began to eat which Adrenn feal better about himself. He heard a high-pitch scream and a bunch of explosions. "Whats going on?!" shouted Lars. There were hot bullets going through the doors, bloodthirty roars, and 15 year old Adrenn awoke in a terrible sweat.

TIME/DATE: 02:52/ Febuary 25th 2008
ENGLAND- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Gryffindor Dormitories

Adrenn was panting terribly his breathing not under controlled. He shed tears as his hands were in his face. That was his worst memory, that he had not gotten over yet. He couldn't believe that was still on his consouis. He got out of bed and got his regular clothing on and got his Firebolt. "Adrenn?" Andrian asked as he heard something, but when he opened his eyes, the window was open, a slight breeze flowing through the stale air. Adrenn was soaring over England and then he looked down and saw the lights he knew was Sparta. He decended and landed by a graveyard. He walked inside and looked around. There were 19 tombstones. He walked over by one and looked at one of the headstones.

LARS FANNIGAN
September 12th 1993-March 2nd 2003.
R.I.P

As he looked at the tombstones, hot tears propelling down his face. He felt a great sense of regret as he couldn't do anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:09 pm

That was a really good chapter good job dude.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:45 pm

Awesome job Andrenn I can't wait until chapter 3!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 9:37 pm

Niice man you are really improving im gussing you have been reading? no?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 11:07 pm

[I've been reading some 'White Fang' and some other classics. Their really good]

Chapter 3:
The Hydra

Well as you can see my first encunter witht eh alien religoen with the Covenant wasn't so happy. The bastards toke my freinds lives. I would never forgive them. Anyway a couple months after the incident I was placed under house arrest for some reason. They were believeing that I concealed weapons under the cake or something and shot my freinds. Were they high or something? Point is that in those months of housearrest I encountered a strange device called 'B4-J-034' , but it was in some language unintelligable. How did I figure it out? I'm not so sure myself. After I found the strange and mysterouis guard it didn't work for 3 years. Well I'll show you the first time It worked.....

TIME/DATE: 14:34. July 4th 2005
Hogwars School of Witchcraft and Wizardry/ Adress unknown
A grassy area near the Forbiden Forest

Adrenn was breathing steadly as he ran through the tall grass that surrounded the ancient Hogwarts. He stopped by a huge oak tree that was nearby and rested his hand on the bark, feeling the hard bumby texture. He did an about face and saw Sophia in front of Andrian as they were sprinting. Sophia touched the oak tree, followed by Andrian losing controll of his breath time to time. "Alright...you beat me....again...Sophia." Andrian said swallowing huge gulps of air. "ahh you almost beat me" Sophia smriked. "Your right" "Hey! When I console ou you have to say 'no you beat me faster'" and then Andrian and Sophia started laughing. Adrenn had a hint of jealousy hidden in his face. They always got along and almost kissed one time. How come he coudln;t get anyone? He ingored his self-pity and toke a huge gulp of air before he spoke. "Alright so Sophia came second, Andrian thrid right?" "Yep""Yeah" "Alright so what now?" "Not sure. Lets race through the Forbidden Forest" "No it's too dangerous" "Come on Soph!" "No it's too dangerous" "Fine Adrenn we'll race" "Fine by me" "Ready set go!" and they were off, Sophias voice fading from ear. Adrenns panting increased as he ran, and jumped over stuff. Too much obsticles here. He stopped by a tree and made a 'T' with his hand, so Andrian could see. He stopped next to Adrenn. "Alright you win" Andrian said "I know" "How do you do that though?" "What?" Sprint THAT fast" "Practice. It helps alot when you are a Spartan." "True." "LEts get back before Sophia chews our heads off-" then there was a huge roar. Adrenns heart started to pace rapidly. "What was that?" Andrian whispered. Adrenn didn't reply, but stuck his hand out to indicate to shut up. Andrian understood and toke the sign. Thenthe same roar again , and Adrenn felt a huge heat pulse against his face that smealt racid. He didn't take a second to turn around and started to sprint. Andrian must've seen first since he was ahead of Adrenn. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!" Adrenn yelled "HYDRA!!". That made Adrenn nervous. Not really a nervoud but petrified. He sprinted faster as he heard snapping behind him. He ran really fast and began to breat in a cold sweat. He ran alot faster now as he heard a reipping sound from behind. He had to stop when he reached the dge of the cliff. He turned around to see the hydras one head snap at him. He quickly evaded. He jumped up when the Hydra tried to attack from below him. He was weapon less and defenseless. He had no other choice. he jumped off the cliff and fell at break-neck speed. He heard a hum from his guard that attacked itsel fo this hand and it had molded itself into a strange armor. He saw a bio-sign which represented his health and he fell, the shields taking hits. 'Mamimum Armor he thought and then he saw blue around him. He smashed onto the ground and he didn't feel a thing. He salmmed again on the ground and then his shields pinged rapidly. He hit the ground a thrid time and he passed out.

[Sorry for short chapter]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Thu May 01, 2008 11:12 pm

It's ok that the thing is short because it's still awsome.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top