Decisions and Fear - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Decisions and Fear - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Decisions and Fear

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Decisions and Fear - Page 3 Empty Re: Decisions and Fear

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:43 am

Daniel, what the hell is the matter with you?! Do you like to see her hurt!?

Daniel could feel the anger boiling away in the boy voice, coming out of each word he spoke. Words that made him felt more of a psychopath than he really is, he wasn't intentionally trying to hurt her. "No, of course I do not like seeing her cry!" he told Andrew, his voice filled with sudden hatred and sorrow. "You really think i'm that shallow!?" his voice raising over the top of his voice, his lips were unstable and trembling with pain. Daniel was starting to really hate this Andrew guy, he was already starting to get on his nerves. "I just want an answer.." he countinued, pausing to think of the next thing he wanted to say . "God. I sound like such a drama queen.." he thought to himself as he looked towards them, following the scent of their blood which left a trail towards them. He didn't want to hurt Chase, he loved her too much to hurt her, it was the last thing he wanted. He had practically fallen in love with her and he would've done anything he can so that he'd see her happy. Obviously, that wasn't the case today instead he was searching for an answer because he couldn't honestly understand why she'd chose Andrew over him. He thought everything was going well, somehow it had not and sometime he wish she told him before leaving him at the dinner table.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:50 am

Chase stared at first Andrew then Danny. Why were they yelling over her? She suddenly moved from Andrew and stood between them. "I'm not a prize..." She said suddenly. "I'm not just a thing to fight over.." She stood between the two guys and stared at each of them. "Daniel.." She said turning to face him. "You disappeared on me... for weeks... did you know that my entire family was killed?" She asked her eyes sparkling with tears. "Did you know that I've been beat up, and SAVED by Andrew?" She asked pointing at him. "I love him Daniel... I always will.." She suddenly turned on Andrew.

"Andrew.. he used to be my friend, please don't be angry at him.. I did kind of leave him, though how I'm not to sure, I went home.. and then my family was killed.. and I went to Sophia's house.." She looked at him and then shook her head. "I didn't even think about him at that time.. I'm sorry." She said turning back to Daniel. "But now you are acting like I'm a prize to fight over, like one of you will show you're muscles and I'll start to drool.." She said looking from one to the other, her anger rising in her voice, small tears falling down her face. "I am not a prize, but if you feel like you need to fight.. FINE!" She suddenly spun on the spot, and literally disappeared, leaving Andrew and Daniel alone to fight it out.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:02 am

To Andrew, something didn't seem right. When he was staring at Daniel, he felt Chase move away from him, leaving Andrew to look at her. He listened to her, feeling a sense of pride once she said that she loved him. Yet it was in a tone that he did not like. It sounded more like an explanation, then what she had said to him a couple of days before. That's what made him a little afraid at that point, questioning on what would happen.

As soon as Chase had apparated on the spot, a sudden anger rose inside Andrew, mostly out of the fact he had been acting so stupid. He didn't realize that he had been 'fighting' for Chase, but now that he thought it out, it seemed more like a reality. He had been fighting for the one he loved and would never stop loving. His eyes turned from the spot she apparated from, to the vampire Daniel, anger rising in his pupils.

"What the hell man!?" he asked Daniel, almost in a rage "Couldn't you just have said something nice at the point?! For Christ sake!" He pulled his hand onto the top of his head, brushing the hairs backwards to his neck. He turned around for a moment, trying to think of where Chase might have apparated. She probably could've apparated home, yet would she just be more pissed at the fact he had been fighting over her? For now, he assumed it was just best to let her be.

"Do you realize the fact," he said to Daniel, turning on a dime "that she has been through a lot lately, and didn't need some blood hyped vampire coming into the picture!" He didn't want to sound mean, yet it was his anger rising to it's highest. He didn't want to see his love hurt nor cry in any way. In a way, it was an unbearable pain for him. "Her family was murdered, she got beaten up by some ghost, beaten up by a demon, and now losing our other friend!? Step off!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top