Visiting The Leaning Tower Of Pizza - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Visiting The Leaning Tower Of Pizza - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Visiting The Leaning Tower Of Pizza

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visiting The Leaning Tower Of Pizza - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting The Leaning Tower Of Pizza

Post by Nick Potter Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:53 am

Nick had grabbed the stuff she had picked up for him "Thanks" Nick told her. Nick had walked closer to the tower and took a picture. "You see that sign that says Leaning tower of Pisa watch it" Nick said pointing to it. Nick took out his laptop and opend a progrom in greek and the sign now said, Leaning Tower Of Pizza. "Im also a nerd" Nick told her laughing.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Visiting The Leaning Tower Of Pizza - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting The Leaning Tower Of Pizza

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:05 am

Sophia looked at the sign and then back at Nick and shook her head. "Nick your such a nerd, now turn it back before someone besides you and me notices it!"said Sophia softly as she looked at the sigh and laugh. "Although that is pretty funny."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh and gotten out her camera and took a picture of it. "Ok enough of this, we have to turn the sign back!"said Sophia seriously as she started busting out laughing again. As people looked at them weird as they kept on laughing no one know what they were laughing about... yet at lease.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 am

"Fine I will change it" Nick told her taking out his laptop again and opeing up a diffrent folder. Nick changed the sign but it went blank. "Damn Firewalls" Nick said walking over to the sign. When at the sign Nick took out a USB cord hooked it up to his laptop and the sign then all the power went out. When the power went out Nick quickly unplugged the cords. "The whole East side of Italy is with out power" Nick told her quietly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:35 pm

"Oh well... that's really great!"said Sophia hissing at him as they stood in complete darkness as the people around them started panicking. "Ok this isn't nothing that magi can't fix, follow me."said Sophia as she headed towards the tree where no one saw her and gotten out her wand. "Lumos."said Sophia quietly as her wand lit up. Pointing her wand at the sign she muttered a few spells as the ign came back on as well as the lights. "Nox."said Sophia as the light at the end of her wand went out. "I think you need to fix that laptop."said Sophia pocketing her wand.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:10 am

Nick just watched Sophia then his smile disappeared from his face. Nick was never good at magic so he didnt like watching people do it. "My laptop is brand new It was the sign that messed up" Nick told her quietly as he rebooted his laptop. When Nick was done rebooting his laptop some creppy Italian dude walked over to them. "Sophia Lestrange and Nick Potter follow me please" The guy told him as he led them into a dark ally.

When they arrived the guy stop and casted a spell non verbly at sophia ick presumed it was a tieing up spell. Nick drew his wand "Glacius" Nick casted at the guy but when itwent at him it hit him but bounced off him and went twords Sophia. "Watch out" Nick told Sophia loudly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:16 am

Sophia's eyes widen as a spell headed towardes her. As dodged the spell she seen another spell come after which this time she ducked it. "Oh want to play huh?"Sophia asked getting out her wand and ppinting it at him. "Stupefy!"thought no verbally as the spell headed towards the itailian dude hoping it would at lease hit him. "God I swear, I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me."said Sophia sighing as she looked at the man with hate in her eyes. It didn't matter where Sophia wnet trouble always seemed to find her no matter what.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:29 am

Nick just watched Sophia and the wierd dude fight. "Engorigo Skullus" Nick casted at the dude the spell hit the guy then his skull turned really big then went to normal. "You weakling Pottor boy do you know no spells CRUCIO" The guy said and casted at Nick. "Slugus Erupto" Nick casted at him then there spells hit each other and they were dueling. Nick got hit with the cruciatrus curse then he flew backword and hit a wall. The Italian guy casted another spell at Nick non verbily then he was in mid air being held up by the wand of the other wizard "Move and he falls 1000 feet" The italian guy said to Sophia.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:40 am

Sophia looked at him and laughed her cold laugh. "NEVER! your threats don't bug me one bit and he won't fall at all."said Sophia calmly. "Who are you to think you can order me around?"Sophia asked him angrily as her red eyes glared angrily at him. Sophia wasn't afraid of this weird freaky italian dude on bit and she knew she would save Nick even if he fell. "God your pathetic, to think you can lay one on me that easily."said Sophia calmly. "Just hang in there Nick, I'll get5 us out of here."said Sophia softly and calmly for she never panicked when dueling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:48 am

((How is it everytime Nick and Sophia are together something bad happens))

"Well all I can do is hang" Nick told her laughingly "Drop me I want you to" Nick added to his sintence. The Italian guy laughed coldly "Avadra kevadra" the guy casted at Sophia then he dropped Nick. When Nick was falling he casted some spells and a giant hole appeared in the ground with water, Nick went into it. "Grr I should have disarmed you" The Italian guy told nick. "No matter though" The Italian guy sai sealing the ground trapping Nick in a pool of water. "Now ms. Lestrange take my hand and apperate with me and he will live" The creppy Italian said to her coldly.

((Then Sophia saves Nick, we need a topic where we find that out, whats next Demns attacking us))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top