The Cave - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Cave - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Cave

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cave - Page 10 Empty Re: The Cave

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:38 pm

[[I think Aj had horcrux]]
Mariana came betwenn Darren and Aj and shouted: "Stupefy!" hitting only partly Darren pushing him few meters back "Now what?" she asked Aj still standing in front of him in case Darren needs another spell.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:15 pm

[I have the Horcrux in my pocket so they can't Accio it]

(Spartan quickly jumped back trying to avoid Darren.) "We got to get out of here!" he said frantically "I set C4 bombs around here and I just pressed the detonator!". He flashed the detonator and there was a huge boom and a huge rumbling sound "WE ARE LEAVING!" he shouted
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:34 am

Andrian jumped off and healed his Dragon with his magic and Alden flew up and caught him in the air "Thank little one" said Alden
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:40 am

(Adrenn sprinted towards Andrain as he saw the cave make a rock slide. Adrenn got on Aden) "Lets go!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:46 am

Andrian kicked Alden on the side and they flew up in the sky at a alternative speed "You didn't have to kick me" growled Alden
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:47 am

(Spartan reached down and grabbed Marianas hand and pulled her up so she sat behind him.) "ALDEN GO FASTER!!!" he yelled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:58 am

Andrian looked back at Adrenn and said "This is how fast he can go if he go any further it would break his wings i think this is fast enough" then turned around with his face danglish in the air
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:59 am

"Well if we don't lose them we would probally go into a nose-dive. But if this is his limit then okay" he said looking back as the rockslide covered the whole entrance. (He let his head fall back and sighed in relief)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:02 am

Andrian stroked Alden head and they dove high into the air "We made it little one" said Alden sighing in relief. Andrian felt her emotion and felt relief too
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:06 am

"Give him this" he said handing Andrian Platinum. "Found it in the cave. I heard some dragons eat platinum for some reason"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top