The Cave - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Cave - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Cave

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cave - Page 5 Empty Re: The Cave

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:02 am

(No only the dragon rider and the dragon have the connection)

Andrian patted Alden and looked back it looked safe to stop now "Okay mate you can lower down" Andrian said using his connection and his Dragon lowered and layed his body down allowing them to jump off
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:45 am

Sue summoned her broomstick and took flight after them, "Stupefy!" she shot at the dragon.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:25 am

The spell bouched off the dragon and causing it to growl with anger. Andrian felt his anger and shot a spell at her "I hate you!" Andrian shouted and then shouted 'Avada Kedavra"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:26 am

Sue dodged the spell and shot a killing curse at the dragon, "I hate you too," she said sarcastically with an evil smile.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:30 am

Andrian eye wided and flew the Alden away from the curse "Eat this midgit!" Andrian said waving his wand and screamed out "Forcio!" as he reached close
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:40 am

Sue was almost off her broom when she caught it's handle and hung on. She was soon on the broom and threw a stunning spell at the dragon hoping it would hit.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:41 am

"Conjunctivis!"someone shouted from nowhere. It was Alexandra trying to help her freinds after a long time of being dissappeared.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:42 am

Andrian looked up and Alden emotion feeled his head "Espisky!" Andrian scream and patting Alden and whispered "Alden i need you to breath fire at her" Andrian said using the connection "Yes Andrian" he muttered and breathed medium jet fire at Sue. Andrian looked down and saw another jet of light speeding toward him "How many Death Eater must i fight, the leader, the captain, the lieutanant" Andrian screamed and his dragon turned around "My duty is to protect you don't worry i won't let you down" said Alden

Last edited by Andrian Potter on Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:44 am

The fire caught Sue's jeans and she put it off by spilling wand through her wand. "Stupefy!" she yelled again at the dragon.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:56 am

Andrian turns around again and before he could shoot a spell at Sue he was falling at a high speed causing him to turn around "E- Es - Espiskey!" Andrian shouted nothing happen and hit the ground hard "Im okay" said Alden gettign up and shaking his head "That evil girl annoys the crap out of me" Andrian said angrily and screamed "Accio Dragon Rider Sword" and his sword zoomed to his hand "This will be easy" Andrian exclaimed and jumped back on as his dragon had trouble getting up. Andrian felt his pain and fell to the ground retching and gasping for air, finally the pain ended "Are you okay?" Andrian said quietly and his eye wided at blood was tricklign down his leg "No! No!" Andrian screamed and summoned his broom "You stay here" Andrian said angrily and kicked high in the air and doding Sue spell
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top