Mission Table [Day: 3] - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mission Table [Day: 3] - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mission Table [Day: 3]

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mission Table [Day: 3] - Page 14 Empty Re: Mission Table [Day: 3]

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 2:18 am

Andrian Potter wrote:"Well, i do need someone who is keen on doign something quiet not blurting in using their muggle weopon" Andrian said then focusing his eyes just on Adrenn who was standing tehre listening to their convostation "Someone that will work together, not do it their way" Andrian continued

"Listen Andrian I've been trying to change," he said in a neutral sort of way "And no I don't just barge in with mggle weapons so don't try that with me. And besides usually your the one that starts the fight. And besides I agree with the others that have given ideas. We need some informats that will help us get closer to our goal."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat May 24, 2008 5:58 am

Jess nodded and said "well for the mission tomorrow i think it really needs to be low key. 3 people at the most i'd say. Two would be better but since MAri offered such valuable help... I think it would be best just us three."
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 6:23 am

"Im still going with Jess" Andrian grined up at him and leaned on the stair case peeling an apple with a knife
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 7:33 am

"I really think that we need two people due to the fact if we have too many people there it will be easier for you guys to be caught. We might as we;; just send in two" he explained taking his time "but for now its your guys decision"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat May 24, 2008 7:38 am

Jess thought for a minute and said "Well i'm going, Andrian is going. And we really do ned Mari's contacts in the ministry for this one. So i guess three."
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 7:55 am

"The contact can't do the scouting around mission though," he explained "due to the fact that he/she is a civilian."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat May 24, 2008 11:34 am

Jess nodded "Well someone needs to do reconaisanse. So i guess i will." He said grabbing his cloak
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2008 2:43 am

Andrian said nothing but stand there listening to their convostation, finally he opened his mouth and said "When do we start?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun May 25, 2008 4:58 am

"Tomorrow. Dawn." Jess said grimly
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2008 9:18 am

"Tommorow at 0400" he said giving the time "that should give you some time to secure the area. I'll come too"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top