Found a Friend - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Found a Friend  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Found a Friend

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Found a Friend  - Page 2 Empty Re: Found a Friend

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Again, before Jack could stop herself, she whispered to Nick, "That's my cover up name." She turned back to the nurse and waved a hand. "Don't even worry about it. I'm fine, okay?" In truth, she had been hit by a few Cruciatius Curses and a few others, Nerezza had not taken it easy on her, but she had already been Healed. "Don't worry, Healers have already seen to me. I just look like hell." She smiled.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:57 pm

"Why do you need a cover up name" Nick asked her as another nurse gave him a potion and he just shoved the potion under the bed when she wasent looking then the nurse shot him a glare and he drank the potion the brusies got better but the cuts got even worse
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:03 am

"Because I'm a spy and I'm undercover." She had come this far, might as well continue. It would be a funny joke when he came to. "You can just call me Francesca, unless untrustworthy people are around, of course. And you need to drink up your potion, okay?"

She glanced around and wandered the room a little, glancing out the window for a moment before turning back to Nick. She walked back to his bed and asked, "So did they tell you why you got put in here? What made you lose your memory, do you know?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:10 am

"No I dont you need to Ask Andrew thompson"Nick told her as he finished off the potion then the nrse came and got the bottl "Ill just call you Jack" Nick told hera as he sat up
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:14 am

Jack half-smiled, half-smirked to herself as he said that he would just call her Jack. "Okey dokey then." She sighed and looked around, spotting a chair. She grabbed it and dragged it over to the bed, plopping down in it and letting out a sigh. "So Andrew knows then..." She scratched her head. Had it happened at the battle or had the two gotten into some sort of mischief again? She shrugged to herself. "I'll just keep you company for now, as long as you are not too tired or anything."

((Please meet that word count!))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:33 am

(( Sorry I had to switch comps))

"ok i have no problem with it" Nick said as he pulled out a metal thing (His saber) and pressed a red button and the saber came out of it and the nurse walked by and took his saber and stabed him with it "I am really a Death Eater in disguise" The nurse said as she took out her wand and pointed it at jack "Crucio" the death eater nurse cast at Jack
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:19 am

Sophia was walking down the corridor as Melissa handed her another chart of another patient for her to help. As she opened it she seen it was Nick and gasped. "What the heck happened to him now?"Sophia asked herself as she read his charts and read what numbered he was in. As she knocked on the door she entered and gave Nick, Andrew and Jack a soft warm smile. "So a mild case of Amnesia huh?"Sophia asked Andrew and Jack. "Are you two ok?"Sophia asked as she turned to Nick calmly and softly. "Hello Nick, I know you don't remember me but I'm a really good friend of yours."said Sophia softly and calmly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:29 am

"Um ok hi friend" Nick told her without emotion it seemed like every thing he said was with out emontion "So what is you name" Nick said again with out emotion as he sat up some more and pocketed his saber took another drink of a nasty potion a nurse gave him earlier hejust finished it off so it whouldent bother him anymore
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:43 am

"NO! Don't take that!"said Sophia but as she did Nick already took the potion thinking it would make him feel better. "Oh no."said Sophia softly as she looked at potion bottle and gasped as she seen it wasn't the right potions. "Andrew... these aren't the right potions, these are to make him lose his memeory more not gain it back!"said Sophia panicking. "My name is Sophia Lestrange, my mother will be in here shortly and her name is Emmanuelle Lestrange."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at all the potions and threw them away before Nick could take anymore of them. As she wentto the potions cabinet she gotten out the right potions put a chram on the potion so it wouldn't taste bad. "Here Nick take this please, it won't taste bad I promise I charmed it to make it taste like whatever flavor you like."said Sophia softly. If Nick took this charm it would help him get some of his memory back at lease.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:01 am

"Well some nurse gave it to me" Nick said emotion less again then he just watched her then hey Drank the potions she gave him and they tasted flavor less because he couldent remember his favorite flavor but he didnt feel any diffrent then he passed out after loosing too much blood when he fliped over the entire back of his medical was stained with blood and so were some of the blanket and sheet that were under him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top