The Great Hall and The Soring Hat - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Hall and The Soring Hat - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Hall and The Soring Hat

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Hall and The Soring Hat - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Hall and The Soring Hat

Post by Jess Potter Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:59 pm

No sooner than the hat touched mark's head did the hat shout "GRYFFINDOR!!"
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall and The Soring Hat - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Hall and The Soring Hat

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:13 pm

Prof McGonagall aplauded once again as Mark Potter went to take his seat at Gryffindor table.
She looked at list and said:
"Jane Sharlotte Smith!"
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:01 pm

[[Eh, let the sorting end now...]]

Sue's stomach growled more loudly as she hadn't had her breakfast and she got red in the face.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:48 pm

Jess Potter wrote:((ah well then i change one of my posts so all houses even.))

"Hmmm. you are talented. There is a vicious side to you. But also you care about all you friends. You are loyal and will stand up to your friends But... Your wisdom astounds me and for that i guess you need to be in... Ravenclaw!!"

[[Thanks for putting theres a vicious side to me Rolling Eyes ]]

Ginevra ran and sat at the Ravenclaw table happily.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:30 pm

[[How many students I posted?It must be at least 8.]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:33 pm

[[I think thats good enough]]

Ginevra looked around as the sorting ended, not many were sorted into the same house as her.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:54 pm

[[No I mean I think I don't have 8 yet]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:40 pm

Slash aploded as Ginerva sat down. He whispered to some other Ravenclaws and stood on the bench. "FOOD FOOD FOOD!" Him and his friends yelled trying not to laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:54 pm

Jane Sharlotte Smith hurried up to the stool the hat sat upon at this point in time jess' stomach rumbled and even the hat paused in his sorting "Sorry." jess mumbled.
As the sorting hat touched his head it began to mutter " Well i think you are a sissy. You are a charming young girl and sadly you lack the brains of a fish. MAINLY FOR THE FIRST REASON I SORT YOU NTO HUFFLEPUFF" The hat souted.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:52 pm

[[Sorry if I counted well we need 2 more students.Make sure these are sorted at Slytherin and Gryffindor Jess]]
Professor McGonagall took her list again and announced:
"Richard Jones [the lion heart lol!] ' and put sorting hat on his head.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top