what's wrong with a little DESTRUCTION? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

what's wrong with a little DESTRUCTION? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

what's wrong with a little DESTRUCTION?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what's wrong with a little DESTRUCTION? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's wrong with a little DESTRUCTION?

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:09 am

Alyson Hannigan
Jaquellene"Jack"Dyllan
jack is a bit of a troublemaker herself. though not quite as malicious as vito, she strives to be the best prankster around. that and the fact that vito is messing with people's lives, she is eager to prove she is the more worthy troublemaker. this leads to somewhat of a rivalry between the two, as both brag their latest victories and hint at their future successes. being noble by nature, jack hates vito at first because of how evil he can be. after awhile, his skills as a troublemaker make jack come to respect him. while she is determined to crush him, she also is glad he is around. without him, where would she find motivation to become more creative with her pranks?

ENEMIES TURNED ALL I WANT TO DO WITH YOU EVERYDAY I AM

RIVALRY THE OCEAN DEAD LIFEBOATS IN THE SUN AND COME

LOVEHATE OH WHAT YOU DO TO ME NO ONE KNOWS GIFT ME
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

what's wrong with a little DESTRUCTION? - Page 2 Empty Re: what's wrong with a little DESTRUCTION?

Post by Vito Dee Symons Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:14 am

Sounds entertaining, we'll see how this turns out. Added.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Vito Dee Symons wrote:I was looking at Elizabeth’s reply and was thinking, Clark?! Who the hell is Clark!? lol… and then I looked at my plot and saw that I hadn’t changed the name when I first posted it XD I’m so oblivious sometimes.

Anyway, Elizabeth, not to be rude or anything, but I think Vito would more likely take advantage of Elizabeth if he met her, rather than befriend her or anything, simply because she is more of an innocent person, and because Vito is a very self-centered person.

Well I edited a bit on me applying. I don't think Elizabeth is an innocent person but willing to take a challenge. She is smart enough to know what is right or wrong. Plus I understand that Vito is a very self-center person. Elizabeth can just be a party girl but she won't let you take advantage of her because she is that strong to say no. She is a head strong girl, not innocent but that is only on her looks. Not how she is.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Belacqua Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Vito Dee Symons wrote:Jamie, hmmm, you’ve said before that she is much different than her application- could you perhaps jot down some of her traits for me or something? I would very much appreciate it, doll.

Haha. Maybe it would be a good idea to just make a new app.. *thinks over this idea*

Well Jamie is..
- Self centered
- Emotional
- Greedy (without meaning to be and not on the surface)

And I'm just realizing this as I type. On the surface she really is sweet and angel-like but inside she really is all about herself. She will be friends with everyone but exepcts them to always be there for her when she has one of her emotional breakdowns.
Rhea Belacqua
Rhea Belacqua

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:17 am

I think Vito would bump heads with Jamie quite often because of the similarities in their personalities, but when Vito is in a good mood- or Jamie -their relationship would mostly consist of banter and flirting. What do you say?
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:00 am

Um I don't know if you noticed my 2nd reply?
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:08 pm

I did, sorry, I forgot to reply.

I see your points, Elizabeth, but I still stand by the opinion that Vito wouldn't get along well with Elizabeth. He hardly gets along with the people he shares personality traits with, let alone the people who are quite different than him. Maybe we should try RPing first and see how things turn out before deciding what you apply for?
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:44 pm

I was thinking that Andrew could be trying to find Vito after what happens at Moor Manor and they become enemies afterwords?
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:58 pm

IDK, I'm still wondering if Ne'Os is still planning on trying to find Vito...? Once I figure that out we can work something out.
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingrid Payne Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:57 pm

Sounds good! (says Jamie)
Ingrid Payne
Ingrid Payne

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top