It all comes down to this...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It all comes down to this... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It all comes down to this...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It all comes down to this... Empty It all comes down to this...

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:54 pm

Sophia was ducking and dodging spells and firing spells back at the death eaters. Sophia was pretty beaten up, but she wasn't giving up with out a fight. Sophia was determined to protect the Gimmauld Place even if it meant dying protecting it. Sophia was upstairs dueling random death eaters knocking them out or killing them one by one. As she entered the family tree room she fired a spell at a death eater knocking him out the window which made her smile.

Scanning the room her eyes fell on Nerezza and looked at her angrily with her red eyes. "Well, well... Rezza I thought you were in Azkaban, isn't that were crazy people go?"Sophia asked laughing her cold laugh. "Oh my mistake, you were in there that's why your crazier!"said Sophia smirking. "It all ends here Rezza, someone is going to die and it isn't going to be me!"said Sophia angrily. "Sectumsempra!" shouted angrily as she sent the curse towards Nerezza.

"It's time for you to burn in hell Rezza along with the other stupid dumb so called death eaters."said Sophia laughing her cold laugh. "So what your death eaters conquest, to destory the order?"Sophia asked ducking and dodging spells that where bouncing off the wall by other duels. "Well you guys might destory this place, but you will NEVER destory the order!"said Sophia angrily. "If I die tonight so be it, but at lease I died fighting for something I believed in unlike you."said Sophia. "Unlike you, I have something worth fighting for."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

It all comes down to this... Empty Re: It all comes down to this...

Post by Nerezza Ferruccio Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Nerezza flicked her wand in the direction of one of the Order Members, watching as he flew into the wall and slid down it, now unconscious. Rolling her eyes as the boredom sunk in, she put her hand to her lips in a mocking yawn. Easily taking down the younger students she walked by and getting past them, she searched desperately for someone that deserved her undivided attention. She wanted to fight someone that actually knew what they were doing, actually had tactic enough to possibly have a chance of beating her. None of them did, really, but it was always fun for them to think so and for her to let them believe in such an impossible and unrealistic thing.

Walking into the room that held the Black Family Tree, Nerezza stopped cold. She could not mistake that smell for anyone else. Her teeth gnashed in fury as the Vampire before her stood still for a single moment as well. She laughed bitterly at Sophia's words. Without preamble, she murmured, "I am quite hurt, Sophia. I would have thought that you, above all people, would have missed me. Azkaban was quite pleasant, now that I think of it. Dementors can only suck so much light out of someone who thrives in the dark." She smirked cruelly, the lips curling over teeth that resembled a snake's pair of fangs. At Sophia's attempt at intimidation, Nerezza simply laughed loudly, the sound mirthless. "I do not really mind if you don't die, Sophia. I just want your blood. Besides, you are not going to win this battle."

She jumped up and down, mocking fear as her hands flew in front of her face. She grinned at Sophia, crimson eyes meeting crimson. She knew that the girl was a Vampire, meaning that she would be fast on her feet and adept at dodging. She had no particular interest in telling Sophia what they were doing there because there was a possibility of her surviving. Although it was very slim, Nerezza didn't want to risk it. She simply shrugged, examining her nails in a bored manner as the Vampire spoke. Her pupil flooded her iris with black as Sophia continued speaking. She roared with such rage that the other duelers fled the room for fear of death. She clenched her fists, staring at Sophia as if she were going to be her next meal. The girl did not even realize that her Order was failing quite miserably. Had she even been paying attention? Coldly, she hissed, "You have no right to tell me that I believe in nothing, Lestrange! Who are you to tell me that I do this for nothing? I have my reasons, one being the need to get rid of you." She spun in a circle and closed off the doors in the room, a single red X appearing on both.

Now, Sophia would die.
Nerezza Ferruccio
Nerezza Ferruccio

Number of posts : 83
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Sophia laughed her cold laugh when she said she thought of all people she would miss her. "Pfft... in your dreams Rezza, but now I come to think of it maybe it's best your out of Azkaban so your crazy a** can die now!"said Sophia smirking. "Why do you want my blood for? oh that's right, it will make you stronger and faster then me."said Sophia smirking. "Your not going to get it Rezza, I'm not letting you anywhere near my blood."said Sophia angrily as her red eyes glared at her. "I'm surprise you don't know how many vampires are here tonight."said Sophia shaking her head.

Sophia rolled her eyes at Rezza. "What do you have to fight for death? man you already did that a long time ago when you killed all those people!"said Sophia angrily. "Pfft getting rid of me? like that will ever happen, you tried getting rid of me the last time and it didn't work."said Sophia smirking. As she seen her close the doors of the room she looked at her and rolled her eyes. "Ooh... nice, did you think of that all by yourself? if you did I'm rather inpress."said Sophia smirking. "Then again I always knew you were a crazy maniac who has no life besides killing innocent people!"said Sophia angrily.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerezza Ferruccio Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Nerezza simply smiled as Sophia threatened her with death. Did she believe her to be afraid of such a thing? Why the hell did the girl think she would be frightened of it when she continuously put herself into dangerous situations? Most saw her as crazy, but she liked to think of herself as fearless. Cackling wildly, she replied, "You must believe that you are going to win this battle, Lestrange. I can tell you that no such thing will happen. I have killed Vampires before. You are no different from them." Slashing her wand in the air, she thought, SECTUMSEMPRA! She wanted to see the creature's blood, no matter what it took. She shrugged when Sophia asked what she needed the crimson liquid for. It was simply a mindset, really. It did not make her stronger, only made her believe herself to be more powerful. Crimson eyes stared into maroon. A smirk flew across Nerezza's face. Oh, yes, she was going to win this fight. There was no doubt about it. Rolling her eyes, she muttered, "Vampires are just a tad bit more vicious than regular Wizards. If you are trying to frighten me with that statement, you've clearly missed out on my apparent indifference towards them. Every one that I've met, I hate. Why would they be any threat to me?" She knew how to kill the damned creatures.

Not feeling the need to explain herself to this girl, Nerezza merely shrugged. She had never told anyone why she truly killed. It gave her excitement in her life, something that most people just wouldn't be able to understand. Her eyes flashed violently and she hissed, "It does not matter what you think of me, for we will still win this war. As long as you lose, I don't care what becomes of you, blood sucker." She grinned. She had been close to getting rid of this stupid girl a long time ago. But, as long as she could scar her or cause her pain, Nerezza didn't care about killing her. She just wanted to hear her pain. Rolling her eyes again at Sophia's taunting, she said nothing. The girl wouldn't be able to get out now, if she hadn't figured that out. Not until Nerezza unlocked the door. And, she wasn't going to do that until she had killed the Vampire's confidence. Suddenly, her body shook, the fury emanating off of her in cold waves. Her face turned blood-red, her eyes as black as coal. Her fists clenched in terrible anger as she exclaimed, "INNOCENT? DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THESE AURORS AND FOOLISH DO-GOODERS TO BE INNOCENT? MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT YOUR PEOPLE! You will find soon find the truth to be quite horrible." The Aurors had taken everything away from her, and she was going to return the damned favor.
Nerezza Ferruccio
Nerezza Ferruccio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Sophia laughed her cold laugh when he asked her if she beleive she was going to win this battle. "No, but I believe I will give it a good shot even if I lose, I know I gave up a good fight."said Sophia smirking. As Rezza casted Sectumsepra at her Sophia dodged the spell and glared at her with anger in her cred eyes. "Oh I'm not threaten you, I'm just ppinting out a simple fact."said Sophia smirking. Sophia shrugged. "Hm... maybe I don't know maybe cause they could probably kill you, lets face it your not as powerful as ytou claim you are!"said Sophia as she fired the Impediment Jinx at her.

Sophia rolled her eyes at Rezza babbling about the death eaters and people threatening her. "True the Death Eters might take over everything for now, but it won't be for long I promise you that!"said Sophia angrily. "Yes I believed those were innocent people you killed, especailly thouse students you just killed out of the blue!"said Sophia angrily. "So let me guess. your here to get some pleasure out of hurting people because it makes you feel more powerful? god you death eaters are so pathetic now days!"said Sophia laughing her cold laugh. God how stupid can death eaters be now days? honestly Sophia didn't know but she thought of the group were idiots.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerezza Ferruccio Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Nerezza gnashed her teeth at the girl's optimism. How utterly irritating this all was. She laughed cruelly at her insistence of fighting well. With flashing maroon eyes, she whispered in a chilling voice, "You fight very weakly, in my opinion. You have no anger behind your spells. To really make them cause an effect on your opponent, you have to feel it." The Italian was aware that many of the Order's members were soft and tender, believing that hurtful and dark spells were out of the question in most fights. Nerezza considered that state of mind to be weak and pathetic. Why be in a duel if you do not fight to kill? She rolled her eyes. She had already known that most Vampires were conceited animals, eager to reek their arrogance on all they came across. Nerezza was impervious to such trivialities. Moving out of the way when she saw a spell rushing towards her, Nerezza raised a hand up to her lips and proceeded to yawn, as if this entire battle was boring to her. She knew that she was more powerful than this pathetic excuse of a being was, but she didn't need to prove that to her. It would be a waste of time.

The raven-haired witch glared heatedly at Lestrange, her entire expression enraged at the memories flooding into her brain. Her parents' faces, full of surprise and terror, as they fell to the ground in the heap. She had been hiding in a cupboard, told to stay there by her mother, who went out to fight alongside her father. All for nothing. "The Aurors are just as twisted as I am, just as ugly as I am on the inside, Lestrange. You wait. You will see that they are as corrupted as I have become." Her eyes flashed violently again, her face becoming more and more livid as time went on. Sophia had always had this effect on her. She wanted to tell the girl that everything she had held dear at one point in her life, the time in which she could have been a somewhat normal human, the Aurors shot away all chances of such a thing ever happening. But, she said not a word. She didn't have to tell anyone that. It was her fuel, her energy to keep on going. She would not stop until all of the Aurors and do-gooders were finally slaughtered.

By any means necessary.
Nerezza Ferruccio
Nerezza Ferruccio

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum