A wierd day - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A wierd day - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A wierd day

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A wierd day - Page 2 Empty Re: A wierd day

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Sophia looked at Nick as she casted Crucio at himself. "Well... that still doesn't prove anything!"said Sophia ctossing her arms. "I'm afraid we have to this this the hard way for I want real proof."said Sophia softly. "Got any Veritaserum mom? we might need some for this."said Sophia softly. "Like I said, I want real proof not some nonsense rubbish that he might tell me."said Sophia honestly. "Well do it later when he not expecting it, for it works best that way."Sophia muttered to her mother where Nick couldn't hear them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:26 pm

Nick got up and brushed him self off "Well at least I had the deceancy to say sorry I mean If I was working for emof then I whouldent be here" Nick told her as he sat down and his butterbeer arrived at his table he just paid and went to the bath room

Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:47 pm

"Well... my lovely daughter, today is your lucky day!"said Emmanuelle smiling as she gotten out the Veritaserum and went over towards Nick's table and poured three drops in his butterbeer. As she seen it blend in with the butterbeer she smiled and and handed back to hers and Sophia's table. "So Sophia, you ready for our family vacation?"Emmanuelle asked her softly striking up a conversation that way they would look normal for Nick came back. "Once he drinks that, we'll question him."said Emmanuelle softly waiting for Nick to come back. Taking a drink of her butterbeer she waited for Nick to come out and drink his butterbeer so they could question him.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Nick walked back out of the bath room and took a drink of his butter beer then he felt wierd "Woah there is something wrong with this it tastes difrent" Nick said to him self
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:54 pm

"Mom you sneaky little bad girl!"said Sophia smirking as she seen her mom pour some in Nick's butterbeer. As her mother came back and striked a conversation about there family vacation Sophia nodded. "Yeah mom I am, it's going to be so much fun with me, you, daddy and Nikki!"said Sophia smiling. Sophia was ready for a family vacation to be honest her family needs it after all they been through. "I'm so excited mom, I can't wait until we go!"said Sophia happily. Sophia noticed Nick drunk the butterbeer and smiled. As she gotten up she walked towards Nick. "Maybe because it been sitting for awhile, why don't you put the cap on it and shake it up? the flavoring might be at the bottom."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:58 pm

"Um werent you mad at me a minute ago" Nick asked as he shook it up and took another drink of it then he felt like he swallowed a potion
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Sophia nodded. "Yeah I was Nick, but I realize I can't be mad at you over something like this, I mean it was a accident after all right?"Sophia asked him knowing he'll spill the beans. "I mean we all know your not working for Ne'Os right, so you I have nothing to be mad at you right?"Sophia asked him giving him a soft warm smile. "I mean even if you were you would tell me if you were right?"Sophia asked him. "So there's no need to be mad at you Nick were friends."said Sophia softly. "You didn't like being powerful like that did you? if you did then it's not you!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:40 am

"Yeah it was an accdent and yea I have something to be mad at Im mad at myself for ltting it happen an Yea i whould tell you and I did like the Powrat first but then was doing wrong things so I tried to control it but I couldent so I had it taken away"Nick told her as he felt normal again Woah what happened" Nick asked because he culdent remember what happened after he dank the butter beer
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:56 am

Sophia looked at him pretending to be confused and not know what he was talking about when she really did. "Nothing happened, you were just telling me that you gave up your power because you couldn't control it and that you were sorry."said Sophia softly telling him half the truth. Sophia was gad she gotten the truth of of him for that was all she wanted was the truth. "I forgive you Nick, but as for forgetting this I don't ever think I can."said Sophia softly. As she walked over towards her table she took a drink of her butterbeer and smiled at Nic and her mother
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:15 am

"If I were you then I whoudent forget it either" Nick told her as he finished off his butter beer
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum