Bending Time and History - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bending Time and History - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bending Time and History

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bending Time and History - Page 2 Empty Re: Bending Time and History

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:24 pm

((sorry thought that was you when i see your names all i see is red. it will be there for when you guys are ready))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:08 pm

Sophia was walking through London just for the heck of it when she seen a small forest and decided to go through it see what was in it. As she walked through it she kindof thought it looked familiar but she shook it off and kept on walking through the forest. Walking through the forest for a couple of minutes she ran into Andrew. "Andrew, what are you doing here?"Sophia asked him as she seen he was holding something that looked like a time turner. "Andrew is that what I think it is?"Sophia asked him softly as she looked at the time turner.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Andrew flinched as he saw Sophia and nearly panicked. The timeline would be screwed up so bad right now. "Yeah," he said feeling confused now about the whole situation of time. Technically, he was talking to the past Sophia and the other woman next to him, while he was from the future a few hours ahead, and wondered how bad everything would be messed up. So would he have to go back and stop himself from using the time turner in the first place to stop the changes, or would that change it even worse? So many questions, not enough time...ironically. "I am technically future Andrew. I'm from a few hours ahead, as confusing as it sounds."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Sophia looked at him shocked as he said he was from the future. "Oh god this is bad, for time traveling is a serious business."said the past Sophia softly. "You can't see your past self if you do the past and future would be screw up, so whatever you do you can't be seen!"said Sophia softly. "I'm surprised I'm not freaking out, but I done this before so I know how it is."said Sophia the ast Sophia softly. "Ok, to go back to the future turn the time timer foward and it will start spinning."said Sophia softly. "Good luck, and I hope it works."said Sophia softly giving him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Andrew blinked a few times as she said she had done this before, and began to wonder when that had happened, and wondered if that had screwed up anything as well. He nodded though as Sophia said to turn it forward and then did as she said. But he did something wrong. He had been holding it the wrong way and didn't tell that he pushed it back instead. Suddenly, the world began to shimmer again and felt like he was spinning in a circle as well. He closed his eyes tight and felt himself lurch forward as the time stopped. Suddenly things were odd. He didn't hear a sound, as if everything had just disappeared. He opened his eyes and realized, that everything was gone and that the trees were even taller. He looked again and saw Sophia and the other person standing by him. Uh oh. "Uh, what happened?" he asked scratching his neck nervously.

((Sorry to god mod, and continue forward, but everyone was taking forever to reply.))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Sophia landed hard on the ground and groaned but gotten up holding her side as she turned to Andrew as she asked what happened she looked at the time timer and her eyes widened. "Oh my gosh Andrew were wayback in time, we just have to figure out what year were in."said Sophia softly. "It looks like were still in the same place, but what the heck is so special about this place?"Sophia asked as she walked over towards a tree and hid behind and peeked out from the branches. (like Hermione did when they were back in time) "Ok.. so there's must be some reason why the time turner took us back this far, obviously there's something we need to change."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Andrew was getting annoyed with the time turner in his possession. He kept moving it the oppisite direction of which he turned it before, yet nothing happened. "Come on, come on!" he said trying to reverse time again. Yet as before, nothing happened. He swore under his breath and then looked at Sophia. "What do you mean?" he asked "we don't even know what year we're in, how are we supposed to know what to fix?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:57 am

Sophia shruggd. "I don't know, I just know we have to fix something I jus have a feeling we do!"said Sophia softly. As she peeked out from the branches Sophia gasped at the sight she seen before her. "Oh my gosh Andrew, are you seeing what I'm seeing? if you are I know what year were in maybe!"said Sophia softly. "If were in the year I think we are, I think we traveled back to where the three hallows were being made."said Sophia softly. "How in the hell did you get us this far back in time?"Sophia asked him curiously.
(( if I'm wrong let me, but I thought that's what Andrew told my on IM))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:39 am

Andrew raised an eyebrow at Sophia's sudden knowledge of the time era. "How the heck did you know this is the time when the Hallows were made? I can't even figure out what time it says on this thing!" He then groaned softly as he was starting to get a mild headache from time traveling so much. "Alright, I have no clue on how the hell I got us back here. But I guess we're here, so let's find a way home" Andrew pocketed the time turner, realizing that is was now faulty after all. It wouldn't work, so it was just a souvenir now.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:43 am

At the location the Hallows had been made Ne'Os bared down on the last two owners. He raised his wand at the holder of the stone a green flash of light later laid the man. Ne'Os had collected the elder wand and the stone. If something wasn't done done Ne'Os would be able to achieve ultimate power and take over the planet.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top