Discussing the Future...of EVIL // Death Eater Meeting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Discussing the Future...of EVIL // Death Eater Meeting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Discussing the Future...of EVIL // Death Eater Meeting

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discussing the Future...of EVIL // Death Eater Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussing the Future...of EVIL // Death Eater Meeting

Post by Sandra Archer Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Of course, Emof was the first to arrive.

Sandra had mixed feelings on Ne'os. On the one hand, he was a spoiled child who had somehow gotten his hands on far too much power and refused to let it go. He was the man who had killed He-wh0-must-not-be-named, and who bounced back and forth between allegiances like some cosmic game of ping-pong. Simply put, he was annoying, and Sandra disliked him.

On the other hand, he had an incredibly skill at not dying, and he was poised to be one of the most powerful wizards on the planet when he came into his full power. For now she would bide her time, use him appropriately, and kill him if his loyalty ever wavered again.

"Emof. Wand." She said, holding out her hand. "I have allowed you to join us, but by no means trust you, and the most effective way to make sure you don't pull another double agent thing is for me to take your wand the moment you enter my sight. So, if you please."

Lucius was next in the room, and he was, as usual, complaining about how she treated his precious house. Sandra snorted inwardly, but there would be no point in angering the man whose house she was using.

Of course, Sandra wasn't in a very good mood. So she kept her feet on the table.

The next boy, Thaor, was a curiosity. Sandra did not know much about him except he was on casual speaking terms with the Malfoys. He could be useful, in the future. Sandra nodded in return to his greeting.

Narcissa, at least in Sandra's opinion, was a vile witch. Nothing more needed to be said. Of course, she was the wife of Sandra's host, and therefore received a terse nod. Maybe Sandra could arrange an accident during the woman's next mission. It would be terrible if she was accidently decapitated.

Nerreza was...an oddity. Sandra knew nearly nothing of her, though she was respectful. However, when she too brought up the issue of Sandra's feet on the table, Sandra visibly twitched. "For the love of...We're wizards, people, in case you've forgotten. Swish, swish, a wave of the wand, and everything is fixed, or cleaned, or whatever else." She shook her head and stood, scooting back a couple of feet and conjuring a small footstool, sitting back down and putting her feet on that. Perhaps it was too much to ask that she could rest her damn feet for once.

And if the Dents were going to ignore her, she may as well do to the same to them.

"Ahem," Sandra said from the front of the table. She waited until everyone was silent before speaking.

"Now, as you all know, we are currently in control of Hogwarts. What some of you might not know is we have recently...for lack of a better term...kidnapped...Jess Potter, the leader of the Order Of The Phoenix."

"Yes, shocking, I know. Anyways, Majere is interrogating the little snot with Veritaserum, and is currently in the process of getting some more...delicate information. Is anyone aware of the existence of a house called Grimmauld Place? Because that's our next stop."

Last edited by Sandra Archer on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Discussing the Future...of EVIL // Death Eater Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussing the Future...of EVIL // Death Eater Meeting

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:35 pm

"very well Sandra but i don't need my wand to kill all of you sadly i wouldn't even need to lift a hand." he said giving her the double core wand" he said placing it in her hand with his telekinesis. He listened to what she was saying with mild interest until she got to the part of Grimmauld place. "Why go there the house is cramped and small" he said "Besides we have their leader there really is no point of uselessly invading someones house for the off chance a handful of the order is there" he said wondering why they would bother going there anyway.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Thaor watched as people entered the room. And listened to Sandra carefully. He had to stop himself from almost laughing when Ne'Os objected to going to Grimuald Place. Now now Ne'Os, lets let this play out. If there are people at Grimuald Place, then they can be used for information, and if not that, then at the very least hostages. I doubt that Jess knows everything that the Order has up its slimy sleeves. They wouldn't want to put all their eggs in one basket so to speak. Thaor said.

I however wish to raise one point. Jess is secret keeper, therefore only those in the room when he said where it was will be able to find it, unless those in the room side-along apparates every death eater onto the front door step, we might have a problem. Not to take away from your plan Sandra. Thaor said, adding the last part to show that he was only trying to make sure nothing was over looked.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:02 pm

[Well Thoarson. If Vincent finds the secret, he can convey it to the others. Ala Snape HP7]

------------------------------------------------------

[ignore the part about the letter guys. Thats later.]

Climbing up the steps, Vincent opened the door, it wasn't locked, and entered Malfoy Manor. The house seemed genuinely familiar, has he had been here multiple times. The malfoy's weren't his favorite family, but they were important for the Death Eaters, and had offered their manor to them. Whether that had been because of loyalty to the Dark Lord or because of cowardice he could not say, though he suspected the latter. Knowing his way around, he entered the meeting room.

Undisguised contempt showed on his expression as he looked at the people inside, one by one. he recognized most of them, some were new recruits. He looked at the Dents coldly as he made his way up to the table, giving a glance to each of them, ending with Ne'os. He sneered then. So the ignorant Vampire had decided to join again did he? Well he was glad at least to see that Sandra didn't trust him. Though if he had been in her shoes he wouldn't of let him inside.

He sat down at the chair right of Sandra. "You know Emof," he began slowly. "If I were you I wouldn't be making threats in the middle of a room filled with Death Eaters. You know half the people here could kill you quite easily. But then again, you never had much sense to keep your mouth shut did you?" he said venemously. He hated the Vampire more than any other person in the room.

"But back to the meeting, yes I do have Jess Potter, he's locked inside my office right now," he informed them all. "And I plan to use Veritaserum on him tommorow."

He turned to Thoarson and frowned. The man put up a good point. "Well I could side-apparate a couple people several times," he said slowly. "There shouldn't be much resistance there. Most order members are at Hogwarts or the ministry."

Last edited by Headmaster Vincent Majere on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:13 pm

[Vincent, Dumbledore was secret keeper, and he died, making everyone he told secret keeper. So unless Jess died, then Vincent couldn't tell them.]
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:20 pm

[Hah, you have your HP lore right, I'll give you that. But that puts a MAJOR hole in my plot o.O.]
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:25 pm

NO WAIT!

In the Deathly Hallows Hermoine accidently reveals the secret to Yaxley, and Harry says that Yaxley could be bringing in DE's via apparation. It's right in front of me, nothing has to change, we've got it.
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:27 pm

[Still, side along apparation. Like Thoarson said first time. So Vincent just has to be there . Editing post ]
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Nerezza Ferruccio Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Nerezza listened closely to all that was going on. She had nothing to contribute for the moment, but would be a good follower whenever she was told to do something. Unless it had to do with that damned Vampire. She wouldn't do anything near the fool. Thankful that Sandra at least had a brain between her shoulders about not trusting Emof, Nerezza couldn't help but smirk in approval as he levitated his wand towards her. When he claimed that he could kill them all without lifting a finger, she nearly jumped across the table and ripped his head off. Her eyes flashed maroon, her anger emanating from her very core. As her violent gaze lingered on Ne'Os, she whispered mutinously, "I can assure you, Emof, that I will be there when you have one toe out of line and I will slaughter you until there is nothing recognizable upon your features." Known for being rather irrational and insane, Nerezza flashed him a beautiful smile before turning back to Archer, her irises flashing back to emerald green. As Majere entered, Nerezza gave him a nod, continuing to listen closely to their words.

Once again, she had nothing to contribute, but her blood tingled with excitement at the possibility of causing someone else pain. She yearned for the crimson liquid that kept all creatures going, kept them alive. She loved to feel the sticky substance on her hands and to taste the metallic flavor upon her lips. She was eager to get to Grimmauld Place, no matter what path they chose. Moving her gaze to the Malfoys again, she noticed Narcissa's expression remained the same but Lucius seemed to be trying to relax her with his touch. For but a fragment of a second, Nerezza found herself wanting such a thing, but she knew it would not happen. "How do you suppose that we are going to succeed in getting this information? I doubt that he will give us the address so willingly, even if you do bestow upon him such a powerful potion. Can that destroy the power of a Secret Keeper?"
Nerezza Ferruccio
Nerezza Ferruccio

Number of posts : 83
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top